Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 11-02-2020, 03:28 PM   #1
SampleScience
Human being with feelings

Default Settings not saved with projects for SampleScience plugins

I have a problem with the latest version of Reaper: when I change the settings on one of my plugins it isn't saved with the projects. On my test machine, the VST2 saves the settings but not the VST3.

I have a customer who has the same problem but inverted: the settings are not saved with the VST2 version of my plugins but the VST3 works fine.

I'm posting it here in hope that Reaper's developer will see this and fix the problem since there is no way I can contact him. This bug doesn't occur in the other DAW I use (Ableton Live 9-10, FL Studio 20, Cubase, Renoise, Mixcraft 8-9, Acid Pro 8, Waveform 8, and Cakewalk).

In the past, there used to be a bug in Waveform with my plugins but the devs at Traktion fixed it and now everything is fine. So hopefully the problem isn't on my side.
SampleScience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
SampleScience

I've done further tests and the problems really only exist in Reaper v6.15. I wish there was a way to contact the developer at Cockos. If anyone knows how to contact him, please let me know.

Thank you!
Old 11-25-2020, 03:24 AM   #3
SampleScience

I found a solution and updated all of my plugins. Now, all the parameters are saved with Reaper projects. I retested them in the latest version and everything is fine! :-)