Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 10-22-2020, 01:05 AM   #1
X-Raym
Human being with feelings

Default Help: GGD One Kit Wonder - Modern Fusion - CC HiHat Learn Issue

Hi,

So I have bough this Get Good Drum GGD One Kit Wonder Wonder Modern Fusion Kontakt library for a friend of mine,

And we tried to map it to its Roland TD-17KVX,

All pad mapping works nicely but I have problem with the HiHat CC which seems unrecognized.

I even tried without the e-drum and just with simple MIDI items with CC events, and still no MIDI CC seems to trigger the assignation using the built-in MIDI Learn function (not the Kontakt right click one).

What do I miss ?
Have anyone every tried to link HiHat CC ? (you dont even need e-drum to test, just a MIDI items should do it).

Has anyone a mapping file with this e-drum to share so I can take a look ?
I have found people who proposed fixes but they don't answer and don't share anything publicly. I'm stuck.

I'm pretty sure this is a problem on GDD side cause I have seen tutorial for other library and the mapping seems easy.
The support team has been extraordinary not helpful so far, just linking me to private facebook groups despite the fact I insisted on the fact that I don't any facebook account. So frustrating to not feel helped at all for a paid product. I'm loosing patience.

So, what is your experience with One Kit Wonder e-drum mapping in REAPER ? (though I'm sure it is a REAPER issue)

Best,
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 02:49 AM   #2
IK-Sound

A bit late, but... For those who may still have the problem - it's not Reaper or your drum kit. Other GGD/Abbey/BFD/SS libraries work well.
Solution: just right click on the "HI-HAT CC POS." and choose "Learn MIDI CC Automation". And then rock your pedal. Here you go!
Attached Images
File Type: png reaper_3EmGoHe6mA.png (95.0 KB, 32 views)
IK-Sound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 03:58 AM   #3
X-Raym

The fix was un unreleased beta version of the instrument.

So there was a real problem on GGD.

I suppose / hope it has been made official since. I havent follow the news, I had to fallback to others libraries without mapping issues.

It's veen 3 years, I dont remember the details.
X-Raym is offline   Reply With Quote