Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > Dstruct's Casa De Nitpicks

Old 03-02-2014, 08:00 AM   #1
amoebasinger
Human being with feelings

Default Markers from WAV files not shown by default

At risk of not knowing what I am talking about...
In previous versions of Reaper, when I Insert>Media File, I could get the markers in the wav file to show up in Reaper no sweat.
They appear as dotted vertical lines, and contain the Marker text, etc. Reaper even differentiated moment (Markers) and region (Regions) using different color lines and text.

Can't for the life of me figure out how to make Reaper show them now.

What am I doing wrong, and why does Reaper exclude displaying this wav file information by default?

Thanks.

J
Old 03-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #2
amoebasinger
Human being with feelings

I must apologize.
I don't know what I am talking about.

I don't usually work with aif files. Forgot that I was today working with aif files. Reaper won't show the markers and regions in aif files.

Not as big a problem since I don't usually work with aif files, but I guess now I have to ask: shouldn't Reaper treat aif files the same way as wavs when it comes to displaying markers and regions?

Thanks.

J