Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 12-16-2020, 03:13 AM   #201
ivansc
Human being with feelings

Lerian has not posted on here wince last June. Sadly it looks like this may nowbe unsupported. Shame. I like it & use it.
Old 12-16-2020, 07:26 AM   #202
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
Lerian has not posted on here wince last June. Sadly it looks like this may nowbe unsupported. Shame. I like it & use it.
Hi, i am around here still, just had some rough time that stopped me having the fun of modding the theme.

I have some mods for the extended version which i will push to donors but i still have some bugs to fix, and maybe update the walter to the new functions in reaper - although that would be a frustrating task somehow hard to take. I also would like to make it hdpi, if and when i will have the time, but i dont have a date for it. Making the images is one thing i do, but the walter.. frustrating ... I need the focus to be on it, but if i let it aside for a few days i have to take it all over from the start.

lerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 08:24 AM   #203
lerian

A reaper theme to stay updated needs constant working on it, because devs keep adding options. For me now to integrate the latest options (like fx sendlist in tcp or name stretch) i have to re-write all walter mods - take the new walter file and add my mods. Thats the frustrating and time consuming task.
Old 12-16-2020, 10:51 PM   #204
laroma

Really nice theme. I was about to send a bug report but noticed that this is 1080 only.

Sent you a cup of coffee. Stay safe

Edit: Noticed that theme adjuster is bit off. For example Mixer Control Panel tab shows Custom Colors content etc.

Last edited by laroma; 12-16-2020 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Reported a bug
laroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 02:06 AM   #205
lerian

Thanks. What do you mean by off/shows custom colors content?
Old 12-17-2020, 03:19 AM   #206
Tobbe

Yes, it's showing wrong content

This should be Track Control but it says Global Settings

This should be Mixer Control, but it says Track Control

And so on the others to.
Old 12-17-2020, 04:12 AM   #207
alphoc

Very very good theme. I love it!
I have some wishes, if it's possible:

1. Considering the folder in the folder, Tcps can be seen more easily if they are left aligned rather than nested.

2. For dual pan, it would be easier if there were two knobs instead of horizontal faders.

3. Can the color of the meters be classic green-orange-red?

Last edited by alphoc; 12-17-2020 at 04:45 AM.
alphoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 04:35 AM   #208
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobbe View Post
Yes, it's showing wrong content

And so on the others to.
Ok, i guess the devs made some changes on how it would be interpreted. Try to delete the lua script i provided in the theme archive and restart reaper. It should go back to the default adjuster script, now made compatible with other themes too, no need for any hacks anymore. It works for me.
Old 12-17-2020, 04:59 AM   #209
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphoc View Post
Very very good theme. I love it!
I have some wishes, if it's possible:

1. Considering the folder in the folder, Tcps can be seen more easily if they are left aligned rather than nested.

2. For dual pan, it would be easier if there were two knobs instead of horizontal faders.

3. Can the color of the meters be classic green-orange-red?

4. Maybe it will be spoiled if I want this, but if the meters are not like the standard Reaper meters, but only consist of lines like the Logic 3 theme, it looks very good.

5. Lastly, Mcp small layout, it was useless to have a knob at the bottom instead of a fader. Fader will be much better.
1. you can set that with theme adjuster. See my answer above on how to make it work.

2. sorry but i won't go into that for now

3. the donors package have 21 meter colors, all sorts. not sure about the green/orange/red, but there are 3 types of green, including one default. you can also take any other theme's meters, you just have to unpack the theme zip and look for meter_strip_v.png and meter_strip_h.png. If you want you can use paint or any other image editor to make them any color you want.

4. go to actions > show action list > filter "theme development" > Show theme tweak / configuration > filter "interlaced" > check "theme has interlaced vu meters

5. there is no space for a fader, so knob it is, For fader use the larger layouts.
Old 12-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #210
AstroAstro82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAstro82 View Post
Hello, could someone help with out with this problem?

I donated and downloaded extended version. Otherwise everything seems to work, i followed installation and configuration instructions (i think i got it right), but i can't change Mixer Panel layouts for individual tracks. It simply does nothing. However, if i change Global layout for Mixer Panel under Options/Layouts/Mixer Panel, it works like supposed to but of course changes all of the tracks.

How can i fix this? I really would love to get this working as it's maybe best looking theme i have found so far.
Anyone?

I already reached Lerian through email and sent a private message. Would be cool to get this working.
AstroAstro82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 10:29 AM   #211
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAstro82 View Post
Anyone?

I already reached Lerian through email and sent a private message. Would be cool to get this working.
Sorry but i really don't know what the problem may be since i cannot reproduce the situation.
As you can see in the video below it works, and nobody else seem to have this problem.

https://youtu.be/vYhcqfkLllo

So i don't know what would be the problem, describe your setup maybe its something OS related.

Last edited by lerian; 12-17-2020 at 10:43 AM.
Old 12-17-2020, 04:27 PM   #212
ivansc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerian View Post
Hi, i am around here still, just had some rough time that stopped me having the fun of modding the theme.

I have some mods for the extended version which i will push to donors but i still have some bugs to fix, and maybe update the walter to the new functions in reaper - although that would be a frustrating task somehow hard to take. I also would like to make it hdpi, if and when i will have the time, but i dont have a date for it. Making the images is one thing i do, but the walter.. frustrating ... I need the focus to be on it, but if i let it aside for a few days i have to take it all over from the start.
Pleased to see you are still here, man. Hopefully things are starting to even out for you now.
Old 12-18-2020, 05:28 AM   #213
AstroAstro82

Quote:
Sorry but i really don't know what the problem may be since i cannot reproduce the situation.
As you can see in the video below it works, and nobody else seem to have this problem.

https://youtu.be/vYhcqfkLllo

So i don't know what would be the problem, describe your setup maybe its something OS related.
Yeah,

whatever man. I sent you another private message.
AstroAstro82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 08:58 AM   #214
alphoc

Quote:
1. you can set that with theme adjuster. See my answer above on how to make it work.

2. sorry but i won't go into that for now

3. the donors package have 21 meter colors, all sorts. not sure about the green/orange/red, but there are 3 types of green, including one default. you can also take any other theme's meters, you just have to unpack the theme zip and look for meter_strip_v.png and meter_strip_h.png. If you want you can use paint or any other image editor to make them any color you want.

4. go to actions > show action list > filter "theme development" > Show theme tweak / configuration > filter "interlaced" > check "theme has interlaced vu meters

5. there is no space for a fader, so knob it is, For fader use the larger layouts.
Thanks a lot.

I think transport section It would be nice if the transport section is bigger and centered.
alphoc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 03:17 PM   #215
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphoc View Post
Thanks a lot.

I think transport section It would be nice if the transport section is bigger and centered.
Right click on it > center transport controls. You're welcome
Old 02-15-2021, 07:08 AM   #216
baldo

Default Best theme

Hey !

Your theme is the best one I tried so far (And I tried a lot)
Amazing work !

However, the track and empty arrange back ground is a bit too dark.
I made a few tweeks to lighten it up a tiny bit

Last edited by baldo; 02-17-2021 at 03:53 AM.
baldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 05:54 AM   #217
baldo

Default clearview light

a light version is nice too
Attached Images
File Type: png clear_light.png (61.8 KB, 146 views)
baldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 09:38 AM   #218
rothchild

I see I'm substantially late to this party, but this theme is great, thanks Lerian!

I was just wondering if this ever happened (and if not whether it might still)?

Quote:
Thanks guys,

Im also testing a version with limited track colors, and still testing tcp styles for buttons.

https://imgur.com/a/rRHCF1l

Verdana for the UI, and DJB Get Digital for the status bar.
rothchild is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 10:40 AM   #219
lerian

Blado, if you want to share it with us, i would gladly take a look and maybe tweak it here and there and post it with the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothchild View Post
I see I'm substantially late to this party, but this theme is great, thanks Lerian!

I was just wondering if this ever happened (and if not whether it might still)?

Thank you all for the appreciation.

I will post an update as soon as i get to my home PC. The update will be based on the extended version with the blue-ish tint that you can change in the newer reaper theme tweaker and make it whatever color you like.

Ignore the fader caps (updated) and transport font, the update should mostly look like this - https://imgur.com/PVXqOAO

My challenges atm are to fix the transport bar font issue on mac computers. I have the font but i dont know what field in the font i should modify for reaper on osx to use it. Its a reaper osx bug, it only display fonts with a "bold" variant, and ignores the "strong" ones. I did tried to change that but it seems it doesn't work for some reason. If anyone else can help, i would appreciate it.

I also see that many fonts are displayed differently on mac when forcing retina to display 1080p themes so you might need to change the fonts to suit your needs if you are on retina screen.

I am considering to make a HiDPI version but since i dont have a HiDPI monitor atm its a bit complicated so i dont promise anything for now.

The update should arrive in few weeks, since i am on the road atm and i dont have the photoshop files on my laptop.
Old 04-11-2021, 11:37 AM   #220
rothchild

Nice one!

Just to be clear, the bit I was after was the ability to have the track colour just in the header of each TCP panel rather than the whole thing be coloured (sort of like it is in the mixer). Would be great if this could be achieved.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:00 PM   #221
lerian

Quote:
Nice one!

Just to be clear, the bit I was after was the ability to have the track colour just in the header of each TCP panel rather than the whole thing be coloured (sort of like it is in the mixer). Would be great if this could be achieved.
Oh, that. I too wanted to make that happen, the problem is when you use folders with folder indent, i didn't figure it out how to "move it to the right" and keep the same thickness to the colored strip on the left. It just moves over it, and looks bad. Maybe its a trick that i don't know, i'm more experienced in the graphical side of things rather than coding walter. I'm not sure but i think i also asked in a thread in here without any luck.

You can try asking white tie about it, i will surely implement it if i knew how.
Old 04-11-2021, 12:42 PM   #222
lerian

Quote:
Nice one!

I made something quick for you and those who like that kind of look, but it only works as long as you don't use folder indent.

1. Download the attached files.
2. Go to your theme folder, rename the clearview.reaperthemezip to .reaperetheme.zip, unpack the zip, then go to the unpacked folder and replace the files in there with the downloaded files.
3. Use the unpacked theme

It will look like this (track 49 is selected):

Enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: png tcp_bg.png (1.7 KB, 107 views)
File Type: png tcp_bgsel.png (1.6 KB, 102 views)
File Type: png tcp_idxbg_sel.png (1.6 KB, 96 views)
Old 04-12-2021, 03:52 AM   #223
rothchild

Incredible, thanks lerian!

I'll give this a go a bit later and see how I get on without the indentation.
Old 04-12-2021, 06:18 AM   #224
carbon

Regarding the folder indent and coloring, maybe this will help.
White Tie has the code and track backgrounds for the colour bar in his theme addon pack:
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=230623

https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=251056
Old 04-12-2021, 08:05 AM   #225
ivansc

Been holding off on this for months, but is there any way this could be made to look more like the light background, dark text versions that I and others with poor eyesight favour?

I`ll quite understand if that is a big favour I am asking, so don`t be afraid to say "NO".
Old 04-13-2021, 01:34 AM   #226
lerian

Will come back to reply to your comments, now just want to share the led font - finally managed to fix it to work on mac computers. See attachment.

To use it open up theme development/tweaker, search for "transport" and choose LED on "transport status font". Don't forget to save your modified theme.
Attached Files
File Type: zip LED-Bold.ttf.zip (341.2 KB, 103 views)
Old 04-13-2021, 02:16 AM   #227
lerian

Quote:
Been holding off on this for months, but is there any way this could be made to look more like the light background, dark text versions that I and others with poor eyesight favour?

I`ll quite understand if that is a big favour I am asking, so don`t be afraid to say "NO".

You mean light background of the arrangement area? You can tweak that yourself in the theme configuration/tweaker window. There you can chose your own track background colors that suit your needs. It will take a bit of tweaking but then it will be exactly as you want it to be.

If you want to achieve more contrast, you can use the default 6.0 theme adjuster script and play with the sliders like in the pic below. I also use that when there is a bit more light in the room, to get more contrast. The ones below are my settings for daylight.

Old 04-13-2021, 02:21 AM   #228
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon View Post
White Tie has the code and track backgrounds for the colour bar in his theme addon pack:

Thanks, I will look into it.

Old 04-14-2021, 03:03 PM   #229
ivansc

Quote:
You mean light background of the arrangement area? You can tweak that yourself in the theme configuration/tweaker window. There you can chose your own track background colors that suit your needs. It will take a bit of tweaking but then it will be exactly as you want it to be.

If you want to achieve more contrast, you can use the default 6.0 theme adjuster script and play with the sliders like in the pic below. I also use that when there is a bit more light in the room, to get more contrast. The ones below are my settings for daylight.

Thanks for the advice! I`m hopeless at coding, so feel pretty helpless when it comes to DIY themes. Hopefully this will ease the pain a little.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:33 AM   #230
lerian

Quote:
Thanks for the advice! I`m hopeless at coding, so feel pretty helpless when it comes to DIY themes. Hopefully this will ease the pain a little.
There is no coding involved to change appearance to some parts of reaper, just go to actions > show action list > search for "theme tweak" and open it. You have there many options you can change. Don't forget to save the theme.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:04 PM   #231
Lopez

Just donated - good work!
Old 04-17-2021, 12:36 AM   #232
ivansc

Quote:
There is no coding involved to change appearance to some parts of reaper, just go to actions > show action list > search for "theme tweak" and open it. You have there many options you can change. Don't forget to save the theme.
I was actually referring to "rolling my own" theme from scratch...
No chance I will ever get brainy enough to do that, but like you say the current settings in reaper6-compliant themse do offer a degreee of flexibility, just not what I was hoping for.

Ah, well...
Old 04-20-2021, 12:40 PM   #233
lerian

I was playing with the fader cap size/shape and made one a bit smaller, will include it in the next update but you can try it, maybe you like better than the current one. I know i do. Check this post's attachments.

Quote:
like you say the current settings in reaper6-compliant themse do offer a degreee of flexibility, just not what I was hoping for.
What are you hoping for? Maybe someone will help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Just donated - good work!
Thank you very much!
Attached Images
File Type: png mcp_volthumb.png (480 Bytes, 104 views)
Old 04-20-2021, 02:27 PM   #234
Regisfofo

Hi Lerian,

It's joy to see you're working on this theme again!
Biggest issue I had with Clearview is it's really hard to distinguish two joined midi notes of the same velocity in midi editor...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w3okabqa1...31653.jpg?dl=0
Hope you can adress that !
Thanks anyway.
Regisfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 05:10 AM   #235
lerian

Hi Regisfofo, if you chose from the bottom bar the color of the notes from Velocity to Track, you will see the join midi notes.

Also you can replace the note midi map with another from the original theme or another theme. The name of the file is midi_note_colormap.png. I chose this color to look cleaner, instead of the rainbow in the midi editor. If you know another theme that looks clean and you can still see the joined notes please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 04-25-2021, 04:10 AM   #236
lerian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regisfofo View Post
Hi Lerian,

It's joy to see you're working on this theme again!
Biggest issue I had with Clearview is it's really hard to distinguish two joined midi notes of the same velocity in midi editor...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8w3okabqa1...31653.jpg?dl=0
Hope you can adress that !
Thanks anyway.
Fixed it now, see the attachment.

It also fixes the muted notes problem (they are black now).

I also changed a bit the gradient of velocity notes, goes towards white only at the top above 100, so lower velocity notes can be more visible that are lower. Please let me know if thats working for you. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png midi_note_colormap.png (985 Bytes, 110 views)

Last edited by lerian; 04-25-2021 at 04:32 AM.
Old 04-25-2021, 12:14 PM   #237
Regisfofo

Hey lerian thank you very much!
So I just drop the file in the theme file with .zip added at the end right ?

Cheers

Edit : just read my answer a few post above...
Regisfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 11:36 PM   #238
rothchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon View Post

Thanks for this, I tried it and managed to get it working (with folder indenting too) however I've now lost the send/fx bin from the TCP header! (talk about one step forward two steps back!)

Can anyone advise what I might have done wrong to lose this vital element (or better still, how I get it back)?
Old 06-01-2021, 08:26 AM   #239
carbon

Quote:
Thanks for this, I tried it and managed to get it working (with folder indenting too) however I've now lost the send/fx bin from the TCP header! (talk about one step forward two steps back!)

Can anyone advise what I might have done wrong to lose this vital element (or better still, how I get it back)?
Don't really know.
Maybe it's something simple, like there's just not enough room for it with the indent?
Try to drag the TCP longer.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:15 AM   #240
rothchild

Thanks Carbon,

I've now noticed they are present, in as far as I get a tool tip when the mouse is in the area and I can click there and it opens the fx browser, but I can't see anything in the TCP header.

This is the changed section of my rtconfig:

Code:

; ---- MODDING WITH 'THEN' ----
Elements within the main section of the TCP flow one after another based on the previous element's position and size,
and will move to the next row if necessary, and hide if there's not enough room. The order they appear is determined in
the 'then' sections. Because of the way WALTER's syntax works, it is not possible to do this with a script. However,
its very easy for you to mod ...just change the line order in the 'then' section.
; -----------------------------

macro drawTcp scale
	set OSoffs                    				os_type==1 [0 2 0 -2]
	set tcp.foldercomp              			?supercollapsed{0} [0] + + [this_tcp_indent] [folder_sec] * scale [0 0 18 19]
	set tcp.folder                  			?supercollapsed{0} [0] + [this_tcp_indent] * [1 scale{0} scale{0} scale{0} 1 1 1 1] [folder_sec 86 18 14 0 1 0 1]
	  set tcp_folder_min						* scale 32
	  set tcp.folder                			h<tcp_folder_min{0} folderstate<0 . [0] .

;	set tcp.trackidx                 			+ + [0 -1 this_tcp_indent] [folder_sec 0 0 0 0 0 0 1] * scale [0 0 18 100]
;	  set tcp.trackidx 							?supercollapsed{0} + tcp.trackidx * scale [0 0 0 40]
;	  set tcp_idx_margin						- / h 2 * scale 18
;	  set tcp.trackidx.margin        			+ [this_tcp_indent] + [0 tcp_idx_margin 0 tcp_idx_margin 0.5] folderstate<0 * scale [0 -6 0 4] folderstate==1 * scale [0 16] 0

; **MODIFIED - using trackidx to supply the image for the the big colour bar hack**
	; set tcp.trackidx                 			+ + [0 0 this_tcp_indent] [folder_sec 0 0 0 0 0 0 1] * scale [0 0 18 100]
	set tcp.trackidx                 			+ + [this_tcp_indent 0 0] [folder_sec 0 0 0 0 0 0 1] * scale [0 0 18 100]
	  set tcp.trackidx 							?supercollapsed{0} + tcp.trackidx * scale [0 0 0 40]
	  set tcp_idx_margin						- / h 2 * scale 18 
	  ; set tcp.trackidx.margin        			+ [this_tcp_indent] + [0 tcp_idx_margin 0 tcp_idx_margin 0.5] folderstate<0 * scale [0 -6 0 6] folderstate==1 * scale [0 16] 0
	  set tcp.trackidx.margin        			+ [0 tcp_idx_margin 0 tcp_idx_margin 0.5] folderstate<0 * scale [0 -6 0 6] folderstate==1 * scale [0 16] 0
; **END of mod**

set tcp.trackidx.font						scale{0}==1 [2] scale{0}==1.5 [7] [12]
	  text_over_custom 							tcp.trackidx.color
	  set tcp.trackidx.color					?track_selected [26 26 26] .
	set tcp.mute               					+ + [meter_sec] [meter_sec{2}] h>=soloFlip_h{0} * scale [-23 3 21 20] + [0 tcp_padding] * scale [-43 0 21 20]
	set tcp.solo 								h>=soloFlip_h{0} + + [0 2] tcp.mute [0 tcp.mute{3}] \
																 - + tcp.mute [tcp.mute{2}] [1 0]
	set phaseHide_h								+ + + * scale 4 element_h tcp.solo{1} tcp.solo{3}
	set tcp.phase 								h<phaseHide_h{0} [0] + * scale [0 -24 21 20] [tcp.mute meter_sec{3}]
	set tcp.meter                   			- - - + meter_sec * scale [5 2 -5 -5] [0 0 tcp.mute{2}] [0 0 tcp_padding{0}] h<soloFlip_h{0} * scale [0 0 18] [0]
	  set tcp.meter.vu.div                    	[1]
	  set tcp.meter.readout.color             	?hide_meter_values{0} [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] [100 100 100 255 255 183 171 255]
	  set tcp.meter.scale.color.lit.bottom    	?hide_meter_values{0} [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] [0 0 0 170 0 0 0 0]
	  set tcp.meter.scale.color.lit.top       	?hide_meter_values{0} [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] [0 0 0 170 0 0 0 0]
	  set tcp.meter.scale.color.unlit.bottom  	?hide_meter_values{0} [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] ?recarm [255 64 0 255 0 0 0 0] [255 255 255 60 0 0 0 0]
	  set tcp.meter.scale.color.unlit.top     	?hide_meter_values{0} [0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0] ?recarm [255 64 0 255 0 0 0 0] [255 255 255 60 0 0 0 0]
	set tcp.label 								?labelFlip{0} + [main_sec 0 1 -2] [main_eff{0} 0 element_h{0} h]
		set tcp.label.margin           			?labelFlip{0} [4 1 2 1 0.5] * scale + OSoffs [4 1 2 2 0]
		set tcp.label.font						scale{0}==1 [3] scale{0}==1.5 [8] [13]
		trackLabelColor							tcp.label.color
	set tcp.fx 									!fx_group{2} [0] + [fx_group fx_group] + * scale [0 0 24] [0 0 0 element_h{0}]
	set tcp.fxbyp 								!fx_group{2} [0] + + [tcp.fx tcp.fx] [tcp.fx{2}] + * scale [0 0 16] [0 0 0 element_h{0}]
	set tcp.fxin 								!input_group{2} [0] + [input_group input_group] + * scale [0 0 29] [0 0 0 element_h{0}]
	set tcp.recinput							!input_group{2} [0] - + + [tcp.fxin tcp.fxin] [tcp.fxin{2} 0 input_group] [0 0 0 element_h{0}] [0 0 tcp.fxin{2}]
		set tcp.recinput.color           		?track_selected [255 255 255] [155 155 155]
		set tcp.recinput.font					scale{0}==1 [1] scale{0}==1.5 [6] [11]
		set tcp.recinput.margin        			* [scale scale scale scale 1] [0 0 20 0 0.5]
	set tcp.pan 								!pan_group{2} [0 0 0 0] trackpanmode==6 \
													* [pan_group pan_group pan_group pan_group element_h{0}] [1 1 1 0.5] \
													[pan_group pan_group element_h{0} element_h{0}] ; knobs have the same h and w
		set tcp.pan.fadermode         			gl_fader_swap
		set tcp.pan.color              			gl_pan_color
	set tcp.width								trackpanmode==3 [0] !pan_group{2} [0 0 0 0] trackpanmode==6 \
													+ [tcp.pan tcp.pan tcp.pan tcp.pan] [0 tcp.pan{3}] \
													- + [pan_group pan_group element_h{0} element_h{0}] [pan_group{2}] [element_h{0}]
		set tcp.width.fadermode        			gl_fader_swap
		set tcp.width.color            			gl_width_color
	set volume_fader_w							* 21 scale
	set tcp.volume.fadermode         			tcp.volume{w}>volume_fader_w{0} [0] [1]
		set tcp.volume.color           			[0 0 0]
	set hideValues								?hide_values{0} 1 .
	set values_sec								hideValues{0}==1 [0] + [main_sec main_sec_last{0} main_sec] * scale [0 0 0 9]
	set tcp.volume.label						!values_sec{0} [0] + + * scale [0 -2 40 2] [values_sec values_sec 0 values_sec] [tcp_padding]
		set tcp.volume.label.margin    			[0 1 0 0 0]
		set tcp.volume.label.font				scale{0}==1 [1] scale{0}==1.5 [6] [11]
		set tcp.volume.label.color     			val_color
	set tcp.width.label							!values_sec{0} [0] main_eff{0}<122 [0] trackpanmode==3 [0]	+ + * scale [0 -2 36 2] [values_sec values_sec 0 values_sec] - [values_sec{2}] + * scale [36] [tcp_padding]
		set tcp.width.label.margin     			+ * scale [0 1] + OSoffs [0 0 0 0 1]
		set tcp.width.label.font				scale{0}==1 [1] scale{0}==1.5 [6] [11]
		set tcp.width.label.color      			trackpanmode<=5 val_color + [90 140 90] * val_color [0.2 0.5 0.2]
	set tcp.pan.label							!values_sec{0} [0] main_eff{0}<122 [0] + + * scale [0 -2 36 2] [values_sec values_sec 0 values_sec] - [values_sec{2}] + + * scale [36] [tcp_padding] [tcp.width.label{2}]
		set tcp.pan.label.margin       			tcp.width.label.margin
		set tcp.pan.label.font					tcp.width.label.font
		set tcp.pan.label.color        			trackpanmode<=5 val_color + [120 70 70] * val_color [0.5 0.2 0.2]

; x-axis label hiding
	set tcpVolLabelSpace						+ tcp.volume.label{2} tcp_padding{0}
	set tcp.volume.label						main_sec{2}<tcpVolLabelSpace{0} [0] .
	set tcpPanLabelSpace						+ + + tcp.volume.label{2} tcp_padding{0} tcp.pan.label{2} tcp.width.label{2}
	set tcp.pan.label							main_sec{2}<tcpPanLabelSpace{0} [0] .
	set tcpWidthLabelSpace						+ + tcp.volume.label{2} tcp_padding{0} tcp.width.label{2}
	set tcp.width.label							main_sec{2}<tcpWidthLabelSpace{0} [0] .

set tcp.dragdropinfo 						+ [this_tcp_indent this_tcp_indent] * scale [0 tcp_indent{0}]
	set tcp.fxparm         						- + + + [main_sec main_sec_last{0}] [tcp_padding] hideValues{0}==1 [0] + [0 values_sec{3}] [0 tcp_padding] \
													+ - - [0 0 main_sec] [0 0 tcp_padding{0}] [0 0 tcp_padding{0}] \
													- - - [0 0 0 main_sec] [0 0 0 main_sec_last{0}] [0 0 0 tcp_padding{1}] hideValues{0}==1 [0] + [0 0 0 values_sec] [0 0 0 tcp_padding{1}] \
													?labelFlip{0} [0 0 element_h{0}] [0]

set tcp.fxparm.font            				scale{0}==1 [1 24 100 100 -1] scale{0}==1.5 [6 36 150 150 -4] [11 48 200 200 -6]
	set tcp.fxparm.margin          				* scale [3 0 3 0 0 14]

endMacro

; **MODIFIED - front everything over tcp.trackidx for the big colour bar hack**
; front                          				tcp.recarm tcp.label tcp.volume tcp.solo tcp.mute tcp.phase tcp.width tcp.foldercomp tcp.folder
front										tcp.recarm tcp.label tcp.volume tcp.volume.label tcp.pan.label tcp.width.label tcp.solo tcp.mute tcp.phase tcp.pan tcp.width tcp.recmode tcp.foldercomp tcp.folder tcp.meter tcp.io tcp.fx tcp.fxbyp tcp.env tcp.fxin tcp.recinput
; **END of mod**

;front                          				tcp.recarm tcp.label tcp.volume tcp.solo tcp.mute tcp.phase tcp.width tcp.foldercomp tcp.folder
paramPair 	tcp_indent 						2 0 3 5 10 20 40 60
paramPair 	tcp_control_align 				79 0 1
set tcpLabelAutoMeasured 					param19

paramPair 	tcp_MeterSize 					4 4 10 24 40 100 180 320
paramPair 	tcp_MeterLoc 					17 0 1 2
paramPair 	tcp_VolSize 					3 20 40 70 100 116 146 160 190
paramPair 	tcp_InSize 						20 49 64 80 100 130 190 240
paramPair 	tcp_LabelPair 					18 0 20 50 80 110 140 170

set scale 1
calcTcpSecs
resetHides
doHideLogic 	tcp.recarm 		5