Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 12-07-2016, 01:25 PM   #1
ZenMaster
Human being with feelings

Default Possible bug with Parameter Modulation/MIDI Link (SOLVED)

Heyy

Today I installed REAPER 5.29.

I had previously set a default channel which consists of Hornet VUMeterMK3 and two gain plugins (Airwindows's PurestGain). The meaning of this is first set the RMS to around -18dBFS, then ditch the VUMeterMK3 and sandwich Nebula instance(s) between the PurestGain plugins.

The PurestGain plugins are set to "mirror" each other, so that pushing the first one up eg. 2 dBs the second instance drops 2 dBs.

Now this is broken. The Parameter Modulation settings look like they should and are enabled like they should, but the master/slave communication isn't happening. I updated from 64 bit version 5.22. OS: Win 8.1

Could someone please check this one out? I'm now rolling back to 5.22 and continue works wishing it's still ok
ZenMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 01:33 PM   #2
ZenMaster

Oh damn. Now it is broken on the 5.22 too. What could be the issue? I could attempt to make a new default fx chain with the exact same settings, but I'm afraid I would lose it's funcionality again. :/ Why would I all of the sudden lose it? The settings are there and it is enabled, and it's been working great so far . .
Old 12-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #3
ZenMaster

Allrighty now: The issue was that I had disabled "Run FX when stopped". This had disconnected the parameter linking. Now that it's ticked again it's back to normal