COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion (aka spam trap)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2014, 02:06 AM   #1
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default Free Biome Digital Sample Pack - Carnival Drums Free Loops!

New #FREE Biome Digital Sample Pack! 'Carnival Drums Free Loops' available to download now!

http://www.biomedigital.co.uk/carnival-drums

*Please note a 'Facebook Like' is required before download.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs

Last edited by faun2500; 09-25-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Political Warfare
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-24-2014, 08:44 AM   #2
suleiman
Human being with feelings
 
suleiman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 5,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
New #FREE Biome Digital Sample Pack! 'Carnival Drums Free Loops' available to download now!

http://www.biomedigital.co.uk/carnival-drums
These sound fantastic. Thanks !
suleiman is offline  
Old 09-24-2014, 09:19 AM   #3
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suleiman View Post
These sound fantastic. Thanks !
Thanks very much for the feedback! It's a small pack but I think what's there could be very useful.

Enjoy!
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-24-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
Jeffsounds
Human being with feelings
 
Jeffsounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northeast Michigan
Posts: 3,144
Default

Not able to download. Gives me an error.
__________________
"Music is a fundamental human desire." - Mike Butera
Jeffsounds is offline  
Old 09-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #5
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

What is the error?
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 02:56 AM   #6
Rodal
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Watford UK
Posts: 192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
What is the error?
Well, in my case, its a lack of a fakebook account. I refuse to help to make someone i detest richer, so I refuse to use or endorse in anyway his privacy destroying empire.
Rodal is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 04:18 AM   #7
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodal View Post
Well, in my case, its a lack of a fakebook account. I refuse to help to make someone i detest richer, so I refuse to use or endorse in anyway his privacy destroying empire.
From a personal point, I agree. From a business point, each to their own.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:05 AM   #8
whiteaxxxe
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: United States of Europe, Germany, Mönchengladbach
Posts: 2,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodal View Post
Well, in my case, its a lack of a fakebook account. I refuse to help to make someone i detest richer, so I refuse to use or endorse in anyway his privacy destroying empire.
hm. as a responsible citizen of the UK, a democratic state, you are a member of a privacy destroying organisation. dont you pay taxes?and are your taxes used for the work of the GCHQ?

if you buy gas for your car, do you buy it from oil-companies whose chairmans you think are really nice guys and not so rich?

for my person it is fact, that I didnt pay Zuckerberg zero ever. and the information I give is what could destroy my privacy. your privacy is much more destroyable by paying with card in a supermarket.

just saying. its not as simple as you put it, its complicated, and everybody is involved in nearly everything, the good and the bad. so I find it too simple how you put it ...

the other thing is, that I disliked their site, as I got aware of being not able to download because too many people had downloaded it already. thats disgusting. no, I do not come back tomorrow and try again. tomorrow I have forgotten about this. :-)
whiteaxxxe is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 08:14 AM   #9
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

OK, Please can we not turn this into a political thread! I am simply giving away a small set of samples. A Facebook account is required to download the samples in exchange for liking the Biome Digital page. Pretty usual and straight forward stuff.

I recorded these myself at a festival, I then edited them (in REAPER), packed them up into a convenient zip and paid for some nice artwork. So anyone who appreciates this work, I appreciate your 1 click.

I will edit the original post so people are aware of this.

btw, good points about the UK! lol Also, if either of you would like the samples anyway, send me a PM and I will give them to you.

Thanks.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 10:21 AM   #10
whiteaxxxe
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: United States of Europe, Germany, Mönchengladbach
Posts: 2,047
Default

yep, I would like to have the samples and will go back and like you again! :-)))) I found that the demo was really good sounding and I dont have carnival drums and always wanted some. dont know what I will do with it, but I will find something. :-)

I cant download it because the download limit was reached. maybe the GCHQ found out about my political position and hijacked the download for me, that would explain too the helicopters with the union jack on it hovering over my home since an hour or so ... if I dont write tomorrow in the forum here, please call Amnesty International. :-)))
whiteaxxxe is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 10:24 AM   #11
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaxxxe View Post
yep, I would like to have the samples and will go back and like you again! :-)))) I found that the demo was really good sounding and I dont have carnival drums and always wanted some. dont know what I will do with it, but I will find something. :-)

I cant download it because the download limit was reached.
This download limit reached is completely new to me! Obviously not good either.
When exactly was the limit reached? On the facebook page or the googledrive?

If you could give me any more info that would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #12
Jeffsounds
Human being with feelings
 
Jeffsounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northeast Michigan
Posts: 3,144
Default

Tried again today and it showed me a list of samples AFTER the "like" button was clicked. But no download link. Right clicking on the individual files showed nothing about downloading.
__________________
"Music is a fundamental human desire." - Mike Butera
Jeffsounds is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:30 PM   #13
Lucian
Human being with feelings
 
Lucian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Island of Misfit Toys
Posts: 618
Default

What are carnival drums, are they like steel drums or something? I tried a google image search but just got pics of marching bands at different carnival celebrations.
__________________
Give me back my Loc-Nar ! No, It's my Loc-Nar !
Lucian is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:45 PM   #14
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffsounds View Post
Tried again today and it showed me a list of samples AFTER the "like" button was clicked. But no download link. Right clicking on the individual files showed nothing about downloading.

Ahh, click the little ARROW at the top! I have actually complained to Google about this.

See if that works.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #15
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian View Post
What are carnival drums, are they like steel drums or something? I tried a google image search but just got pics of marching bands at different carnival celebrations.

Not like steel drums. Listen to the audio demo and all shall be revealed.

http://www.biomedigital.co.uk/carnival-drums.html
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 02:41 PM   #16
ponk
Human being with feelings
 
ponk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Boston
Posts: 548
Default

Facebook Is Banning “Like To Download”
ponk is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 02:43 PM   #17
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Yes, I read about this a couple of weeks ago.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:00 PM   #18
whiteaxxxe
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: United States of Europe, Germany, Mönchengladbach
Posts: 2,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
This download limit reached is completely new to me! Obviously not good either.
When exactly was the limit reached? On the facebook page or the googledrive?

If you could give me any more info that would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
dont know. I went to facebook, liked you, clicked the download and then I was told, that the download limit was reached. so it was around 1 minute before my posting about it.

dont know who made the lim it. honestly, I thought "fuck" and went back. :-)) didnt read from where the message came. but it was inside the site, where I was taken after I clicked download on your facebook page.
whiteaxxxe is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:07 PM   #19
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaxxxe View Post
dont know. I went to facebook, liked you, clicked the download and then I was told, that the download limit was reached. so it was around 1 minute before my posting about it.

dont know who made the lim it. honestly, I thought "fuck" and went back. :-)) didnt read from where the message came. but it was inside the site, where I was taken after I clicked download on your facebook page.
Well, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I haven't been aware of a file download limit.

I just came across this post: https://09517033375839581908.googleg...KFsCEY4XDMS2Ek


Is that what it said? I may have to look for alternative hosting for the files as this would obviously have a negative effect.

Sorry again, Feel free to PM me and I will send a link.
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:10 PM   #20
whiteaxxxe
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: United States of Europe, Germany, Mönchengladbach
Posts: 2,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
Well, I am very sorry for the inconvenience. I haven't been aware of a file download limit.

I just came across this post: https://09517033375839581908.googleg...KFsCEY4XDMS2Ek


Is that what it said? I may have to look for alternative hosting for the files as this would obviously have a negative effect.

Sorry again, Feel free to PM me and I will send a link.
yep, exactly that. so it was google that made the limit.
whiteaxxxe is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #21
faun2500
Human being with feelings
 
faun2500's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Worldwide
Posts: 1,014
Default

Seems so, I will have to sort this out tomorrow now. Thanks for the heads up.

Contact me through my website and I will see what I can do for you.

http://www.biomedigital.co.uk/contact
__________________
newloops.com - Crazy deals on audio samples and sound banks!

http://bit.ly/free-sample-packs- Totally Free High Quality Sample Packs
faun2500 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #22
richie43
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 8,557
Default

I am downloading as I type, so it is working at least some of the time. I am downloading the sample pack too, as long as I am there! Awesome, thanks!
__________________
http://soundyaudio.com/ The Sounds of the Hear and Now
richie43 is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 10:11 PM   #23
Jeffsounds
Human being with feelings
 
Jeffsounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Northeast Michigan
Posts: 3,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
Ahh, click the little ARROW at the top! I have actually complained to Google about this.

See if that works.
It did! Thanks... don't know how I missed it... it's only right there in front of my aging eyes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by faun2500 View Post
Yes, I read about this a couple of weeks ago.
I read the same thing... but still it goes on...
__________________
"Music is a fundamental human desire." - Mike Butera
Jeffsounds is offline  
Old 09-25-2014, 10:36 PM   #24
ivansc
Human being with feelings
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Near Cambridge UK and Near Questembert, France
Posts: 19,544
Default

No good deed goes un-punished.
Bummer.
ivansc is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.