Old 03-17-2014, 05:45 PM   #1
trakked
Human being with feelings

Default Reaktor

Hi, i am kinda new to this and i was wondering if someone could help me configure reaper to use reaktor as a vst. The path of reactor is defind in preference->vst. but when i hopen the fx window i cant see it. Reaktor works by itself but i want it integrated as a vst.

Any leads that could help? thanks in advance.
trakked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 07:16 PM   #2
Doc Brown
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakked View Post
Hi, i am kinda new to this and i was wondering if someone could help me configure reaper to use reaktor as a vst. The path of reactor is defind in preference->vst. but when i hopen the fx window i cant see it. Reaktor works by itself but i want it integrated as a vst.

Any leads that could help? thanks in advance.
Hey trakked.

You need to be a little more specific. What is your operating system? On windows you should have a folder in the c: program files(x64 or x86)/vst plugins

Your reaktor .dll file should be in this folder. You also have to check in preferences that reaper is looking in the same folder for vst plugins.

Once you have verified the above, go to your project and right click an empty spot in the track control panel area and select insert virtual instrument on new track or something like that ( not at computer right now).
A window will open up and make sure you select vsti in the list at top left of window. Reaper will now show all the virtual instruments in your vst folder you directed reaper to look in earlier. You should see Reaktor in the list, select it and select ok and you should be ready to play.

Hope this helps.
Doc Brown is offline   Reply With Quote