Old 04-01-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings

Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain
Default 3 new WaveShaper drum sample packs

Hi,
I just released 3 new drumkits on my WaveShaper drumsamples website :

MOSCOW DISCO

Built like a tank with a funky design, you will be surprised by the raw sound of the ultra-rare Marsh UDS russian drum synth.

This WaveShaper pack is available in three flavours : "free", "selection", and "full pro".
- The free pack is made out of standard 44,1khz-16bit mono Wav files and features 16 samples. As the name suggests, it is free.
- The "selection" and "full pro" packs both use 24bit/48khz, stereo Wav files for optimum audio quality. The "selection" pack costs 0.90$ and features 30 samples, while the "full pro" pack gathers 85 samples for only 2,90$.

- - -
12BIT DRUMMER

This kit is made by recording an acoustic drum with an Akai S20 12bit sampler. Some processing where then made in order to keep the sound natural while bringing out the gritty nature of this cheap sampling device. The sound is gritty but not lofi, with a solid low end, sharp transients and warm presence for the snares and hi-hats.

This pack is available in three flavours : "free", "selection", and "full pro".
- The free pack is made out of standard 44,1khz-16bit mono Wav files and features 24 samples. As the name suggests, it is free.
- The "selection" and "full pro" packs both use 24bit/48khz, stereo Wav files for optimum audio quality. The "selection" pack costs 0.90$ and features 32 samples, while the "full pro" pack gathers 77 samples for only 2,90$.
The "pro" and 'selection' versions also provides a hi-fi version of the acoustic set, which were recorded and edited with full 24bit resolution on the whole signal chain… And that's still not all : I also added a small 12bit-ified tr-808 kit, because we always like to have one close to us and we like boomy basses

- - -

ALUMINIUM & WHITE METAL

Aluminum and White Metal are two variations of some percussive sounds I made using a Waldorf Blofeld and a Sherman FilterBank.
The sounds are very synthetic, with boomy low end and fast attacks, and despite being quite similar (this is why they are bundled), you will quickly hear that one is dirtier, more overdriven than the other, thanks to the analogue rawness of the Sherman Filterbank.

As always with WaveShaper sample packs, you can decide to use the free kit or buy the "pro" one : The "pro" pack uses 24bit/48khz, stereo Wav files, and cost 0.90$. The free pack is made out of standard 44,1khz-16bit mono Wav files and features less samples (16 in the free pack, 27 in the Pro pack).

Enjoy !
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 07:46 AM   #2
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings

Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain

Ok, here are some news which might interest drum sample lovers :
- the new WaveShaper website is up and running, better, harder, faster, stronger, with 118% more eye candy and an easier payment method using Paypal
- In order to socialize much more, I have also setup a twitter account, and a newsletter subscription.

Please visit :
waveshaper.12r.org

You can listen to audio demos demo, grab a free pack to try out the one-shot samples, and buy safely with Paypal if you like them
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote