Old 08-31-2011, 12:31 PM   #1
sinkmusic
Human being with feelings

Location: decepticon mothership in a hidden place inside a mountain
Default 2 new WaveShaper Drum Samples packs

Hi all,

I'm very pleased to announce that two new packs are available : get ready to discover the very rare Stix305 analogue drum machine, and some some digital FM drum sounds with the Algo~Operator sample pack :

STIX305 | rawtronix
The SoundMaster Stix 305 is a very rare analogue drum machine from the early eighties. This WaveShaper sample pack is a quite unique occasion to meet this very little known and lovely beat box. Your tracks will get a great retro sound, whether you are an electronic funk producer, and acid freak or a true analogue sound lover.

available now : pro kit @ 2.90$ (54 one shot samples + 13 loops, all 24bit/48khz, stereo Wav files) or free kit (09 samples, 44,1khz-16bit mono Wav files) ;

- - -

Algo Operator | the sound of science
Algorithms, operators and opaque sub-menus programing : FM synthesis is not very friendly, but also a very rewarding world for creating new sounds, and a still rather unexplored territory when it comes to drum synthesis.
With this new WaveShaper kit, don't worry about spending hours programming, this sample pack is ready to use and generously gathers 250 percussive one shot samples created with FM synths.
Don't expect much to find the usual analogue-like drums samples, it's all about designing abstract micro sounds, pure tones, sharp transients or percussion simulacra with a twist. Some well-known fm sounds from the 80s are also included to make this kit more than complete.

available now : pro kit 5.90$ (250 categorized one-shot samples, 48khz-24bit stereo Wav files) & free kit (55 samples, 44,1khz-16bit mono Wav files)

The website goat also updated with some great demos made by artists i like (Daniel Savio, Hyboid, Telebot, Tek E7... and more to come !), and also a brand new shiny shopping cart woo-ohh !

Visit waveshaper.12r.org to check the facelift, listen the demos and download what you like (and please let me know if you find anything wrong).
sinkmusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:37 PM   #2
sinkmusic

Hi, bump !
Some new audio demos are available on my WaveShaper SoundCloud Page :
http://soundcloud.com/waveshaperkit
Old 11-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
sinkmusic

Default free packs are coming soon... grab them while you can

Hi
In order to spread some early Christmas End of the World love, I will be releasing in a couple of weeks some free electronic drum sample packs, available for a time-limited period only.
You can be notified of the release by subscribing to my newsletter or by following me on Twitter.
Enjoy
Old 07-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #4
original-music

Default original-music

Have a listen to:

Dance Drums Samples 2
559 MB
24Bit, 44,100hz
104 x Rex2 & AIFF Slices, MIDI, Apple Loops,
104 x wav Loops