Old 07-12-2017, 06:14 PM   #1
mykrobinson
Human being with feelings

Default Routing Matrix - Global Settings?

I helped a friend connect his laptop to the X32 at my church today. I setup a track template for him so he can come in and track drums at his leisure then go back home to mix, etc.

Needless to say, he does not have an X32 at home. While at the church, we setup the IO for the metronome to route to Mono Output 30, which was an unused channel on the X32, and it worked fine, so I was able to route click to the drummer ears but leave it out of the mains. I routed the master output to 31/32 stereo to be able to hear playback through the main, if needed.

We ran into a couple of different issues i'd like help with. While connected to the X32, if he created a new project, we would have to go to the routing matrix and setup routing for the mains again and also for the metronome. Of course when he loaded the track templates for the drums , that was fine.

Can I set a default routing matrix and metronome routing on a per-device basis? I'd like for him to be able to keep that routing when he wants to record at the church, but also have a different set of routing for when he goes home and switches back to Waveout for listening.

thanks
mykrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:57 AM   #2
mykrobinson
Human being with feelings

Anybody?
mykrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote