Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 12-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #1
psycha0s
Human being with feelings

Default How to change colors for REAPER 6.0 theme?

If I change even a single color for the 6.0 Default theme, REAPER stops saving changes made in Theme Adjuster. It always loads weird "defaults" with meters on the left side and a knob instead of a volume fader. Am I doing something wrong or it's a bug?
psycha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 08:51 AM   #2
nait

I am able to do a combination of changes in the Theme Adjuster as well as the theme tweak script. My only suggestion is make sure you are manually saving your changes to the theme after you do any changes (this really shouldn't be an issue though, I don't think, unless you're flipping between different themes).

I'd suggest that you leave the R6 theme alone, and save as a brand new theme. Then on top of that, make a copy of the default 6.0 theme adjuster script as yourthemename_theme_adjuster.lua
My Rig (also serves as my gaming PC): MSI Mag X570 Tomahawk Mobo, Ryzen R9 3900X, 32GB RAM, Samsung 960 Evo 500gb NVMe, Crucial 1TB NVMe, NVidia RTX 2080 Super, Arturia Minifuse 2, Nektar Impact LX25+ MIDI Controller Keyboard.
nait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 08:20 AM   #3
psycha0s

Yeah, I ended up modifying the theme file itself. Before I was trying to modify colors in the "color theme" section inside of reaper.ini. Looks like a bug to me.
Thank you for your reply.
psycha0s is offline   Reply With Quote