Old 05-18-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
Zipp0
Human being with feelings

Default BCF2000 Question

I am no midi expert and new to the BCF200 as of last night. So, I used one of the setup guides, downloaded BC Manager and imported a keymap. Everything is working fine EXCEPT when I change from P-1 to P-2 the faders and encoders don't adjust to their on-screen positions. I can adjust them to the on-screen positions manually (and the faders on screen follow), switch to P-1 and then when I switch back to P-2 they DO adjust. But if I save and exit, when I relaod reaper the P-1 bank adjusts to on-screen, but once again no adjustment of the faders when I go to P-2. When I switch to P-2 all of the faders go to the bottom (also the encoders go to 0.

Is this an easy fix?
Zipp0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #2
BenK-msx

hi, sounds a bit like this an issue with cleriks setup.

see here, may help -
http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...5&postcount=65

mines disconnected at the mo is old and was playing up might have to open it up.
good little unit tho once you have a setup you're comfortable with.

you can always try the klinke mcu mod if you dislike the current setup.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Zipp0

Just to let you know (and anyone having a similar issue) I fixed it.

My issue was having the "reaconsole_customcommands.txt" in the correct location. I am in windows 7, so you have to show hidden files and folders in order to see the proper location for the file. In Windows 7 it is:

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Reaper\

Until you set up windows 7 to show hidden files and folders you will not see the AppData folder.

This is the guide I used to set things up. It was VERY helpful! I would be doomed without it:

http://fallofarcadia.com/BCF2000/

Hopefully this helps someone having a similar issue. And thank you kindly to all those who help with the BCF2000 setup guides.
Zipp0 is offline   Reply With Quote