Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 03-20-2024, 07:01 PM   #1
gvdv
Human being with feelings

Default Installed iZotope Vocal Doubler Not Showing Up in My VST List in Reaper 7

Hi,
I am running Reaper 7 on Win 11 Home (64 bit).

I have downloaded and installed iZotope Vocal Doubler to my computer, and I get to the 'Finish' stage, click 'Finish', and all seems to be fine.

However, when I go to Reaper (whether I have had it open already, or if I open it after installation of IVD), it is not in my list of VSTs.

One potentially strange issue here is that iZotope's instructions (on the website) say that, after installation - or as part of the process - the user will be prompted for an Authorization number, but I was not prompted for that.

I had copied the Authorization number, although it had been greyed-out, so maybe that is no longer a requirement.

Also on the iZotope website, Reaper 6 - not 7 - is listed as one of the DAWs in which iZotope Vocal Doubler will work, so that may be the problem right there.

I have opened a ticket with iZotope Customer Support, but I trust the Reaper community more with this kind of issue.

QUESTIONS
1. Can anyone here suggest ways I can troubleshoot this?
2. Has anyone here successfully installed and run IVD in Reaper 7?

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
gvdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 03:37 PM   #2
s_hamann

I have it installed and working fine in Reaper 7 on Windows. Authorization of the plugin is done in Izotope's Product Portal, you just have to add the serial to your account and authorize to your local PC. For troubleshooting, my first guess would be that it isn't in the plugin location that Reaper is looking for, so double check files are where they should be, or that you authorized it to ilok by accident.
s_hamann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 01:22 PM   #3
Stella645

Does it appear in the plugins that failed to scan list?
Stella645 is offline   Reply With Quote