Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 07-16-2022, 12:17 PM   #321
rmaier
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethHarmon View Post
Fingers crossed!
Just wanted to pop in to say how much I've enjoyed working with these tools. It's been so much easier to do this type of editing now, and after working out a few minor problems getting things up and running (my own issues due to lack of experience setting up a portable install), I've been able to adjust to this workflow very quickly. In fact, I've completed editing the first draft of the entire CD project I'm working on much more quickly than I would have though possible, despite it being the first time I've used 3-point/4-point editing. How exciting is that? It's been great fun, and I'm looking forward to exploring other ways of expanding my workflow that are now readily available.

I need to add that my setup/install was further complicated trying to get things to work correctly with my control surface - a step that actually involved much more hair-pulling than installing ReaClassical. Again, user induced...

Many, many thanks, Beth!!!
rmaier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 03:15 PM   #322
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmaier View Post
Just wanted to pop in to say how much I've enjoyed working with these tools. It's been so much easier to do this type of editing now, and after working out a few minor problems getting things up and running (my own issues due to lack of experience setting up a portable install), I've been able to adjust to this workflow very quickly. In fact, I've completed editing the first draft of the entire CD project I'm working on much more quickly than I would have though possible, despite it being the first time I've used 3-point/4-point editing. How exciting is that? It's been great fun, and I'm looking forward to exploring other ways of expanding my workflow that are now readily available.

I need to add that my setup/install was further complicated trying to get things to work correctly with my control surface - a step that actually involved much more hair-pulling than installing ReaClassical. Again, user induced...

Many, many thanks, Beth!!!
I am so pleased to hear this! Thanks for the kind words. Also glad you got your control surface up and running
Old 07-19-2022, 03:50 AM   #323
chmaha

NEW 22.07.19:
  • Crossfade editor selects both items ready for auditioning and tweaking via panel
  • Edit crossfade (Z) (auto-extend item edges) only works in crossfade editor mode and when both items are selected

NEW 22.07.19.1:
  • Enforce selecting of left item to enter crossfade editor

NEW 22.07.19.2:
  • Refactor crossfade editor check into separate function

A few further updates to the crossfade editor mode. To enter the crossfade editor, first select the left item of the fade you want to edit/audition. Then press F. That's the same as before. Now you can immediately audition using the new hover/A combo because the editor will also select the next item too. Plus, in order to extend the item edges, press Z while the two items are selected. It should make things just that little bit more efficient. NOTE: Just be aware if you are wanting to manually drag out item edges, please de-select and/or click on a single item first otherwise you will get unintended movement of other edges. This is due to built-in REAPER behavior.

Last edited by chmaha; 07-19-2022 at 04:58 AM.
chmaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 05:32 AM   #324
chmaha

Solutions to a couple of good observations noted outside the forum:

1) I need to just replace a note or section of a child track

Razor editing seems perfect for situations like this. Select your source material with a razor edit (Alt + right drag over your material) and then left drag into place. Automatic short fades are created but you can easily finesse them too. You can open the REAPER default crossfade from the action list to help: View: Show crossfade editor window. I recommend adding something like Ctrl+F as a shortcut for this REAPER default dialog without all the ReaClassical trimmings.

2) I need to adjust an individual fade versus the fades for the whole destination group

Hold Ctrl when dragging fades and it will ignore grouping. Note that you can combine Alt + Ctrl to move the whole crossfade.

Last edited by chmaha; 07-19-2022 at 06:22 AM.
Old 08-10-2022, 01:51 AM   #325
chmaha

Just a quick update to lay out near-future plans for ReaClassical:
  1. In the event of the tools being used incorrectly, avoid any and all cryptic REAPER messages and replace with ReaClassical messages to show correct usage (most of this is already released but there are still a few corner cases that can trigger unhelpful message boxes). If you have found any yourself, please let me know!
  2. Replace current YouTube videos with up-to-date installation tutorials for Linux, MacOS and Windows plus a couple of start-to-finish workflows that covers every script both in horizontal and vertical modes.
  3. Hopefully dialog more with @fricia to get their DDP metadata GUI to a point suitable for classical music engineers: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=251985
  4. Finalize information and "branding" on https://reaclassical.github.io/
  5. Now that the feature set feels more stable, I plan to follow the quarterly update pattern: https://libreav.org/article/quarterly-release-pact
I'm still crossing my fingers that REAPER gains a Sequoia-style crossfade editor in the future plus a native option for generating WAV+CUE pairs (for now the MPL generate CUE script works very well even though the hi-res audio export is a separate step).

I have a couple of other features that I might try to implement myself too. The problem is that in months of using ReaClassical on real classical projects, I'm yet to need anything beyond what is currently available. So, if there are features you'd like to see (beyond the crossfade editor and WAV+CUE pair creation which, as I've stated before, should definitely be "first-class citizens") please don't hesitate to respond.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:30 AM   #326
vitalker

Quote:
I'm still crossing my fingers that REAPER gains a Sequoia-style crossfade editor in the future plus a native option for generating WAV+CUE pairs (for now the MPL generate CUE script works very well even though the hi-res audio export is a separate step).
I believe if you (anyone else) create feature request, it will be implemented faster.
vitalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 03:32 AM   #327
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalker View Post
I believe if you (anyone else) create feature request, it will be implemented faster.
Already done that: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=266807
Old 08-10-2022, 03:50 AM   #328
vitalker

Quote:
Nice. Now we need users who can write a lot and сonduct substantive discussion.
vitalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 03:46 AM   #329
chmaha

Default New open source reverb alert!

Just a quick update to say that I discovered a new free and open source room reverb: https://www.elephantdsp.com/. I've tried it on a few of my drier classical recordings and I'm very impressed.

It seems to be based on a few of the algorithms from Freeverb3 (same as Dragonfly Room) and it sounds great. I much prefer this GUI but suspect that you could probably get Dragonfly and ElephantDSP to sound extremely close despite ElephantDSP having % instead of meters for room size (plus independent settings for early and late) and no cut/boost controls. The A/B/Copy buttons are very useful for comparing two different settings and undo/redo buttons are also welcome.

Hopefully there's a hall reverb in the future...I'll add to the PDF guide's plugins appendix...

Last edited by chmaha; 08-16-2022 at 06:01 AM.
Old 08-22-2022, 02:48 PM   #330
anomar

Default Message Error

Hi Beth! Do you know why I have being received this message when I use de action "Script: ReaClassical_Edit Classical Crossfade.lua"?
When I setup Reaper with your Easy Setup everything is fine, but with my customized Setup that is happening.
The message appears, then I click OK and enverything goes right, but it is a bit annoying to see that message.
I came from Sonic Solutions and Sequoia, your ReaClassical for Reaper is brilhant, thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xenakios Error.jpg (12.7 KB, 108 views)
anomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 09:39 AM   #331
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomar View Post
Hi Beth! Do you know why I have being received this message when I use de action "Script: ReaClassical_Edit Classical Crossfade.lua"?
When I setup Reaper with your Easy Setup everything is fine, but with my customized Setup that is happening.
The message appears, then I click OK and enverything goes right, but it is a bit annoying to see that message.
I came from Sonic Solutions and Sequoia, your ReaClassical for Reaper is brilhant, thank you!
Ah, maybe I know why. There was a NamedCommandLookup omission so on your machine and others it could well have been trying to doing something other than intended (with whatever command ID 53451 was assigned to). It turns out I didn't need that pair of commands anyway so they are now also commented out

Try re-syncing ReaPack and see it that fixes things!

Last edited by chmaha; 08-26-2022 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-27-2022, 06:56 AM   #332
anomar

Default Message Error (Solved)

Hi Beth!
Your last update solved completely the issue with that false message error in my personal configuration.
Congratulations and thank you very much for your kindly attention.

Quote:
Ah, maybe I know why. There was a NamedCommandLookup omission so on your machine and others it could well have been trying to doing something other than intended (with whatever command ID 53451 was assigned to). It turns out I didn't need that pair of commands anyway so they are now also commented out

Try re-syncing ReaPack and see it that fixes things!
anomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2022, 10:00 AM   #333
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by anomar View Post
Hi Beth!
Your last update solved completely the issue with that false message error in my personal configuration.
Congratulations and thank you very much for your kindly attention.
Great to hear. Next big update (bugs aside!) will be mid-October so if you have any feature requests, let me know!
Old 08-29-2022, 09:39 PM   #334
studer58

Quote:
Great to hear. Next big update (bugs aside!) will be mid-October so if you have any feature requests, let me know!
I’m wondering if something like this would have utility in ReaClassical…particularly the toolbar button he shows at the end….
https://youtu.be/HEVKLiWkRkk
studer58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 08:56 AM   #335
chmaha

Default No more YouTube

Hi! Just a quick message to say that I'm trying to move away from all things Google-related so as part of that I've deleted my YouTube content. I was due to replace it all with a small handful of up-to-date videos so no real loss TBH. With the deletion of the YouTube channel, I've now to decide whether to upload new videos to a different and more privacy-conscious platform or just rely on a good manual. The other factor is that I'm struggling to find the time to even make the content

Anyhow, more script updates/polishing due in mid-October I hope
Old 09-27-2022, 10:43 AM   #336
King Stupid

Quote:
Hi! Just a quick message to say that I'm trying to move away from all things Google-related so as part of that I've deleted my YouTube content. I was due to replace it all with a small handful of up-to-date videos so no real loss TBH. With the deletion of the YouTube channel, I've now to decide whether to upload new videos to a different and more privacy-conscious platform or just rely on a good manual. The other factor is that I'm struggling to find the time to even make the content

Anyhow, more script updates/polishing due in mid-October I hope
Perhaps a dedicated website?
King Stupid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:31 PM   #337
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Stupid View Post
Perhaps a dedicated website?
Well, there's reaclassical.github.io but it needs refreshing even if just to remove the defunct video reference. I don't particularly want to pay to host a proper site given I don't get any income from this project (by choice).
Old 09-27-2022, 03:22 PM   #338
King Stupid

Quote:
Well, there's reaclassical.github.io but it needs refreshing even if just to remove the defunct video reference. I don't particularly want to pay to host a proper site given I don't get any income from this project (by choice).
Perhaps someone with a site already involved in reaper/DAWs in general would like to host a section for your project and videos. Just spitballing.
King Stupid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 07:00 PM   #339
studer58

I don’t know if Vimeo is any better at side-stepping the aspects that irritate you about YouTube ? An alternative could be storing them for user download from a Dropbox or similar cloud-type repository ? Links could be retained on your GitHub page. The earlier suggestion of co-locating your videos on a supportive like-focussed Reaper oriented site is a good one. A reference in the Resources area of Reaper’s home page would catch those searching quite effectively.
Old 09-28-2022, 02:00 PM   #340
goldec

Hello and thank you for a great extension for reaper. It really does make life editing classical music much easier.

I am wondering if it would be possible in the future to create a send based workflow for source groups?
What I mean by that is that no tracks in source groups would have the master send enabled. Instead they would all be sending to a corresponding mixgroup that is solo safed.
That way for example 10 channels could send to one single channel. This eliminates the need to have plugins on all channels and to sync channel parameters.

Also is using subgroups (folders within folders) supported at all right now?
goldec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 08:46 AM   #341
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldec View Post
Hello and thank you for a great extension for reaper. It really does make life editing classical music much easier.

I am wondering if it would be possible in the future to create a send based workflow for source groups?
What I mean by that is that no tracks in source groups would have the master send enabled. Instead they would all be sending to a corresponding mixgroup that is solo safed.
That way for example 10 channels could send to one single channel. This eliminates the need to have plugins on all channels and to sync channel parameters.

Also is using subgroups (folders within folders) supported at all right now?
My guess is that folders within folders is not supported as it stands right now. I can look into a send-based workflow. However, once you've set up your initial source and destination groups, I'm pretty sure you could add whatever tracks you want to act as reverb bus.
Old 10-05-2022, 08:52 AM   #342
chmaha

Out of transparency, I wanted to point out a few other viable options for us classical music engineers. I'm not sure how long it has been available but there's now a very reasonably-priced Sequoia ONE package for 300USD/300EUR/240GBP as a yearly subscription: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.co...n/sequoia-one/. It includes source-destination editing and the professional crossfade window. It's limited in other ways though (including only being available for Windows!). Worth checking out...

Also, Samplitude Pro X7 now includes the professional crossfade editor (as far as I can tell, it's identical to the Sequoia one which is FAB). I've found that it is easy in Samplitude to move material around and then use the crossfade editor to finesse given fades do not grow when you overlap items. Lowest-tier (read affordable) Pyramix no longer includes source-destination editing unfortunately. Note that in a future version of Ardour I expect a built-in source-destination editing workflow to emerge but whether a crossfade editor follows is unknown. While Ardour's transparency allows for high-precision waveform positioning, I'd argue a proper crossfade editor is still required to get the most out of any source-destination workflow and advanced fade work.

Anyhow, I hope that Reaclassical continues to fulfill most of your needs. I realize that lua scripts well never completely replace your Sequoia/Samplitude or Pyramix setup but at least it gets a good portion of the way there If only there was a REAPER advanced crossfade editor on the horizon...

Last edited by chmaha; 10-05-2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-06-2022, 01:17 AM   #343
martin_t

Quote:
If only there was a REAPER advanced crossfade editor on the horizon...
Ahhh - I see what you've done there :-)

Looking forward to mid-October then!
martin_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 03:10 AM   #344
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_t View Post
Ahhh - I see what you've done there :-)

Looking forward to mid-October then!
No, that's a gentle poke at the REAPER devs to make one based on the MAGIX Sequoia model It's beyond lua scripting...
Old 10-07-2022, 07:12 AM   #345
martin_t

Quote:
No, that's a gentle poke at the REAPER devs to make one based on the MAGIX Sequoia model It's beyond lua scripting...
([/CRUSHED])
martin_t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 08:13 AM   #346
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin_t View Post
([/CRUSHED])
So sorry
Old 10-10-2022, 02:03 PM   #347
goldec

Quote:
My guess is that folders within folders is not supported as it stands right now. I can look into a send-based workflow. However, once you've set up your initial source and destination groups, I'm pretty sure you could add whatever tracks you want to act as reverb bus.
Thank you very much for giving it a thought! That would solve the nested groups issue at the same time aswell. Only the receiveing bus tracks would need to be nested as child and parent tracks for mixing. The edit group workflow would remain exactly the same. with one main group and child tracks for all the items.

It would also remove the need for linking the parameters of all the diferent editing groups since all the mixing would happen on the receiving bus channels.

And from a viewing of tracks standpoint it would make sense to display the receiving bus channels in the MCP and not in the TCP and vice versa for the edit groups.

I do understand that workflow is quite a step away from what has been working for you and many other users using your plugin but I feel it would make it more streamlined in the long run.

Thank you again for your great work!

// I actually got something working by myself aswell now. The set up was not very streamlined though and there are a few issues.
1) The reaclassical_audition script defaults to solo state '1' which is Solo (ignore routing). That will stop any routing to outside of the main groups being played. Switching it to state '2' fixed this issue
2) The mixgroups by design don't appear in the mixer when playing back media on other groups.

Otherwise it seems useable. More so when I maybe figure out a recording template that facilitates the workflow better.

Last edited by goldec; 10-10-2022 at 02:32 PM.
goldec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2022, 11:14 AM   #348
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldec View Post
// I actually got something working by myself aswell now. The set up was not very streamlined though and there are a few issues.
1) The reaclassical_audition script defaults to solo state '1' which is Solo (ignore routing). That will stop any routing to outside of the main groups being played. Switching it to state '2' fixed this issue
2) The mixgroups by design don't appear in the mixer when playing back media on other groups..
Good to know about the solo state. I can definitely look into the state '2' fix for a updated release this week. As for point 2, unsure about this at present. I'm in a strange position that the software works exactly as I want (minus the crossfade editor which while better than nothing is no comparison to a built-in advanced editor made by Justin/Schwa) and hardly anyone has come forward with any suggestions on other reasonable script-based feature requests etc. There's the DDP metadata plugin which the author will announce here at some point in the near future (very exciting) but nothing extra from me personally at this point. Looking back, I realized that I released stuff very quickly and managed a lot of work in a short amount of time. Perhaps this relatively quiet period is to be expected.

I can see myself updating the bundles to use the most updated reapack, sws and versions of my scripts but unsure beyond this. My day job has been a complete side-step and all-consuming so we'll just have to see what happens.
Old 10-12-2022, 05:17 PM   #349
studer58

Quote:
Out of transparency, I wanted to point out a few other viable options for us classical music engineers. I'm not sure how long it has been available but there's now a very reasonably-priced Sequoia ONE package for 300USD/300EUR/240GBP as a yearly subscription: https://www.vegascreativesoftware.co...n/sequoia-one/. It includes source-destination editing and the professional crossfade window. It's limited in other ways though (including only being available for Windows!). Worth checking out...
300 shekels PER YEAR is a steep price if one isn’t earning sufficient funds from the editing process to offset that. I can appreciate that the absence of Reaper’s crossfade editor is the principal hurdle to parity with the Sequoia system…so let’s hope that the Reaper development team will implement that soon !
Old 10-16-2022, 01:45 PM   #350
jotpe

Default Amazing software

I just tried it out after a long time to cut two Mahler 1 concerts into one. The vertical workflow works extremely well for this usecase. The final version needs to fit on a video, so especially inserting with time stretching saves a lot of time and with the r8brain algorithm you can't even hear anything in the rendered version. Amazing.

And of course there were big improvements to the crossfade editor with auditioning both items independently. That also saves a lot of time.

I then also tried the Bricasti IRs with ReaVerb and got really natural sounding results. With ReaClassical Reaper probably has become the most flexible DAW also for classical music editing.

Overall this has become a really great tool. Thanks, Beth!
jotpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 08:25 AM   #351
fricia

Quote:
I'm happy to announce that a beta version of this project is now released. You can check it out here: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=272168

Thank you Beth for your feedback on this!
fricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2022, 09:15 AM   #352
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fricia View Post
I'm happy to announce that a beta version of this project is now released. You can check it out here: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=272168

Thank you Beth for your feedback on this!
It's absolutely brilliant -- great work! It definitely feels like the missing piece to a complete¹ classical editing experience in REAPER...

airwindows JSFX ports | Debian & Arch Pro Audio Guides
Old 11-12-2022, 10:51 AM   #353
chmaha

Just wondering if any ReaClassical users would be interested in making a video or videos to demonstrate features? In many ways it feels better coming from users than the developer. I'll end up making some more myself but unsure when. FWIW, since I ditched YouTube I found Odysee which seems like a decent alternative.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:20 AM   #354
bjohn

Quote:
Just wondering if any ReaClassical users would be interested in making a video or videos to demonstrate features?
I wonder if you should approach Uros Baric about doing one? He is aware of ReClassical although I don't know if he's tried it; last I heard he was still using the old scripts. His website and blog haven't been updated in a long time (having kids will do that to you) but he is still putting out videos on his youtube channel and since he posted a detailed walkthrough of the (slow and cumbersome) editing process he used in Reaper using the old S/D scripts he might be interested in doing a followup using ReaClassical.
bjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2022, 09:55 AM   #355
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohn View Post
I wonder if you should approach Uros Baric about doing one? He is aware of ReClassical although I don't know if he's tried it; last I heard he was still using the old scripts. His website and blog haven't been updated in a long time (having kids will do that to you) but he is still putting out videos on his youtube channel and since he posted a detailed walkthrough of the (slow and cumbersome) editing process he used in Reaper using the old S/D scripts he might be interested in doing a followup using ReaClassical.
That's a great point! Thanks for the suggestion...
Old 11-15-2022, 01:19 AM   #356
Sumalc

Quote:
Just wondering if any ReaClassical users would be interested in making a video or videos to demonstrate features? In many ways it feels better coming from users than the developer. I'll end up making some more myself but unsure when. FWIW, since I ditched YouTube I found Odysee which seems like a decent alternative.
Hello,
I hope that we can find your previous videos because they were very well done.
Sumalc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 03:09 PM   #357
chmaha

Default NEW: CD/DDP Marker Script

NEW v22.11.21.1:
  • CD Marker Script

An unexpected coding session!

There's a new CD/DDP marker script that automatically creates # markers + initial 2-second pregap + =END marker (7 seconds after end of final item) for a quick 'n' dirty DDP / CD creation or for preparing to use the new, amazing SiSt metadata manager (see above or https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=272168). Script works on separate items or crossfaded items as desired. Choose "yes" in the dialog box to only place CD markers at starts of items that don't overlap..."no" for all items. Whatever you pick, you can then add/remove markers as necessary.

Important: Note that all markers automatically align with CD frames! Be sure to have grid set to frames and maybe also have hours:minutes:seconds:frames as your timeline. Of course, you already have that set, good people! The script auto-sets your project video frames to 75.

More to come on this but for now hopefully it saves you a little bit of time. A future version will probably have a way to enter desired initial pregap (for easter egg audio) and playout / =END marker length (for silence at the end of the disc).

Last edited by chmaha; 11-23-2022 at 05:13 AM.
Old 11-30-2022, 10:12 PM   #358
delgesu

Default Problems removing an item across all nested tracks

I'm having trouble deleting an item across all nested tracks. When I press delete, it only deletes the item in the parent track, which is something I found out after doing a bunch of editing and hearing funny things, then expanding the parent folder. Probably my error somewhere, but can you advise on the easiest way to delete an item? I tried "Remove items/tracks/envelope points" and "Item: Remove items". Both just remove the item in the parent track. It's strange because other actions are linked between all child tracks as expected.
Thanks very much for your advice!
Daniel
delgesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2022, 03:10 AM   #359
chmaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by delgesu View Post
I'm having trouble deleting an item across all nested tracks. When I press delete, it only deletes the item in the parent track, which is something I found out after doing a bunch of editing and hearing funny things, then expanding the parent folder. Probably my error somewhere, but can you advise on the easiest way to delete an item? I tried "Remove items/tracks/envelope points" and "Item: Remove items". Both just remove the item in the parent track. It's strange because other actions are linked between all child tracks as expected.
Thanks very much for your advice!
Daniel
Did you prepare the items before editing, i.e. press T to group and colour them? If so, right-click on the grouping icon and tick "selecting one item selects group":

Maybe something recently changed in the way REAPER handles grouped items? To be fair, I rarely delete material. Most of the time I just use S-D editing and change item edges. Perhaps I should ensure that this is enabled when running the various setup scripts? I'm not sure whether it would mess other stuff up though...

Last edited by chmaha; 12-01-2022 at 03:19 AM.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:10 PM   #360
delgesu

Default deleting items

Quote:
Did you prepare the items before editing, i.e. press T to group and colour them? If so, right-click on the grouping icon and tick "selecting one item selects group":

Maybe something recently changed in the way REAPER handles grouped items? To be fair, I rarely delete material. Most of the time I just use S-D editing and change item edges. Perhaps I should ensure that this is enabled when running the various setup scripts? I'm not sure whether it would mess other stuff up though...
Yes, that worked, thank you! Probably not worth implementing if it could break something.
delgesu is offline   Reply With Quote