Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Pre-Release Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
neilerua
Human being with feelings
 
neilerua's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dans des inter-mondes paysagers
Posts: 1,542
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
OK, thanks! For now, try this:

1) load your text file in notepad
2) add a blank line at the start
3) save-as it to a new file, under encoding select "UTF-8"

Use the new file as your language pack -- both of those bugs should be fixed. There are new problems (strings not displaying properly in the prefs tree view, etc), but I will fix those.

Justin
So i've tried this workaround... It solves the problem with the mouse modifiers but not in the midi editor : no improvement !

As you said there are new problems now in the preferences tree, tabs...

I've installed Reaper test4 X86: same thing...

I've uninstalled all Reaper versions and cleared the path User=>AppData=>Roaming=>Reaper

Then,I've reinstalled Reaper X64 but the bug is still present in my system.
Attached Files
File Type: zip REAPERini.zip (1.5 KB, 255 views)
neilerua is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.