Old 03-16-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
sjs94704
Human being with feelings

Default Can I set track layout defaults?

What I mean is, just like with auto color and track icons which I can set so that if there is a certain word as the name of the track, it triggers the color and icon to be set, I would like to set the track layout as well if I can.

For example, I have say 14 tracks that make up each instrument of the song I am singing to. But, I also want to have a 'Music BUSS'. For BUSS tracks, I like to use 'BIG Meter' as the track layout.

So, if I change the track name to 'Music BUSS' I want it to change from the default track layout to a BIG meter layout.

Possible? If so, how do I set that up?
Old 03-16-2018, 06:19 PM   #2
Robert Randolph
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs94704 View Post
What I mean is, just like with auto color and track icons which I can set so that if there is a certain word as the name of the track, it triggers the color and icon to be set, I would like to set the track layout as well if I can.

For example, I have say 14 tracks that make up each instrument of the song I am singing to. But, I also want to have a 'Music BUSS'. For BUSS tracks, I like to use 'BIG Meter' as the track layout.

So, if I change the track name to 'Music BUSS' I want it to change from the default track layout to a BIG meter layout.

Possible? If so, how do I set that up?
It's in the same SWS window that you setup auto-colors. Just make the window bigger to the right to see it
Robert Randolph is offline   Reply With Quote