Old 05-01-2018, 03:34 PM   #1
Voidhead13
Human being with feelings

Default None More Black [WIP]

So a long time ago I started yet another variation of White Tie's Imperial theme, but unfortunately I just don't have the time or resources to finish it. My PC crashed and I can't do anything with it anymore since I'm on a laptop. I'm posting here hoping that one of you will be able to do something with it or at least find it useful in some way. It's not broken, but it needs a lot of work.

The main color theme is red, yellow, green, and black. The layout I used on my PC is as follows:

Transport -> Compact
Master Mixer Panel -> Longthrow
Mixer Panel -> Sidecar
Track Panel -> Swiper's Delight

I used these settings for a few months and never had any problems, but some things do look pretty amateur. Thanks to White Tie for the awesome original theme and pyerbass for a few other things.

Last edited by Voidhead13; 05-20-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Voidhead13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:32 PM   #2
Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidhead13 View Post
So a long time ago I started yet another variation of White Tie's Imperial theme, but unfortunately I just don't have the time or resources to finish it. My PC crashed and I can't do anything with it anymore since I'm on a laptop. I'm posting here hoping that one of you will be able to do something with it or at least find it useful in some way. It's not broken, but it needs a lot of work.

The main color theme is red, yellow, green, and black. The layout I used on my PC is as follows:

Transport -> Compact
Mixer Panel -> Sidecar

I used these settings for a few months and never had any problems, but some things do look pretty amateur. Thanks to White Tie for the awesome original theme and pyerbass for a few other things.
No one knew what they were doing in stonehenge!
Never is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
Never

Quote:

Transport -> Compact
Mixer Panel -> Sidecar

I find that A flat is the saddest of all keys
Old 05-17-2018, 02:51 PM   #4
azimuth

Location: The place that's round on the ends and high in the middle

A Flat is not nearly as sad as D Minor, and I can provide a Mach piece to prove it LOL. Greatest movie ever.
azimuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 03:44 PM   #5
Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
A Flat is not nearly as sad as D Minor, and I can provide a Mach piece to prove it LOL. Greatest movie ever.
Slime molds
Old 05-20-2018, 01:19 PM   #6
Voidhead13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never View Post
I find that A flat is the saddest of all keys
I find that your worthless **** of a mother should have swallowed you
Old 05-20-2018, 02:24 PM   #7
EpicSounds

Quote:
WOW

that's not very nice
Old 05-20-2018, 07:52 PM   #8
Never

Quote:
It's ok ignorance is an acceptable excuse. Since u have no idea what we were talking about. Not sure how anyone who professes to be involved in music production could be ignorant to what it is we were talking about and where these quotes came from and where the title of this theme came from but there are definitely hobbyists and then those who have dedicated their lives to this.
Even though this is the most referenced film in pop culture behind airplane and the above quotes are from a film and are meant to be ironic.
But then again most people don't know that
ALL AMPS GO TO 11.
Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 AM   #9
vanhaze

Quote:
I am scratching my head where this is suddenly coming from.
Anyways, i am pretty sure it's by all means not the type of language appreciated here in this friendly community.
Old 05-21-2018, 02:28 AM   #10
Eliseat

@Never

You should apologize because its obvious that you and azimuth offended Voidhead13. Not everyone knows your inside jokes. This is an international place with lots of people trying to understand Reaper related posts.

That you - after Voidhead13 fired back (which is btw not better) - act like he is the idiot who doesn't have humor is just ridiculous. That wasn't funny or had something to do with his ambitions. You even failed by not placing smilies which would have make it easier to read it as a joke.

So please stfu or behave more grown up like every other person here.

Last edited by Eliseat; 05-21-2018 at 02:38 AM.
Eliseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:37 AM   #11
Eliseat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhaze View Post
I am scratching my head where this is suddenly coming from.
Anyways, i am pretty sure it's by all means not the type of language appreciated here in this friendly community.
What do you expect after he got mocked for his posting? Maybe you understand the joke, but as I already mentioned NOT everyone shares your socialization and knows every joke you got from a well known movie. Yes, its is a friendly community but only because people have the sense to respect each other, knowing that user from all around the world meet up here which don't want to get offended by stupid inside jokes.

I can't believe no one understands why he reacted so rude. How would you feel if you distribute something to the community and some "funny" guys just use it to make jokes?
Old 05-21-2018, 03:02 AM   #12
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

"None More Black" is a layout in Imperial. It was me who made the Spinal Tap reference, not the OP, and I think we can reasonably conclude that he didn't spot the reference.

So - its a basic misunderstanding. Be cool please people.

Remember everyone, you can pretty much say what you want here, but if you're abusive to other forum users then an admin, such as I, may make you smell the glove.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:19 AM   #13
Eliseat

So its even more important to give a clear statement rather than cryptically making jokes. Or even better use PNs to help someone who forgot something in his post to avoid misunderstandings.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:23 AM   #14
azimuth

Unbelievable....SMH.
Old 05-21-2018, 04:28 AM   #15
Eliseat

Why SMH? Not enough fantasy to understand that not everyone gets the reference?
Old 05-21-2018, 04:51 AM   #16
+NRG

I love me some Spinal Tap references! Sorry to see this misunderstanding...
Old 05-21-2018, 05:24 AM   #17
Eliseat

Until this day I didn't even know this movie exists. Sorry, but ...
Old 05-22-2018, 10:00 PM   #18
Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliseat View Post
@Never

You should apologize because its obvious that you and azimuth offended Voidhead13. Not everyone knows your inside jokes. This is an international place with lots of people trying to understand Reaper related posts.

That you - after Voidhead13 fired back (which is btw not better) - act like he is the idiot who doesn't have humor is just ridiculous. That wasn't funny or had something to do with his ambitions. You even failed by not placing smilies which would have make it easier to read it as a joke.

So please stfu or behave more grown up like every other person here.
Actually, I did put a smiley in my last post..the post that was written in response to the degrading comment about my mother...if u look up, u can see it.
I posted to let u know I appreciated ur reference to the movie Spinal Tap in the naming of your theme, and also to bump a thread which had no replies. I realize now that none more black is a name of a layout designed by WT ..
As stated below...i thought it was the op who made the reference, So my intention was to quote the movie as a kind of hat tip to the op...thats all...just a creative bump...and the second post was an accident. I meant to edit my post and add on..but I hit back while editing or sumthin n Instead adding the second bit of text it added it as a separate post.
I didn't think it wud upset anyone, i thought it was harmless, there was no business being discussed about the theme at that point.
Also...when I read the reply about my worthless
***** of a mother, I did not even realize it was the op who wrote it...i thought it was someone else..so consider this..

I made a comment to the op that I thought he would
Understand and get a laugh out of,
And I bumped his thread. That's it.
He took offense because he thought I was playing around ...mocking his thread...not the case...
I just thought naming the theme after a quote from
One of my favorite movies ever was cool..and it was like I was sayin..hey..cool man..so I'm sorry. Hope your thread is productive and your theme gets finished.

As always I am the unintended purveyor
Of negativity....i will say this though..and with 100% honesty...every post I have ever written I have done so with pure motives, and what I thought was consideration. My intentions are never ever to
Be counter productive or hurtful. I am a person who cares about people and wants to help people.
Old 05-22-2018, 11:47 PM   #19
Eliseat

It was a big misunderstanding. I'm not a native speaker but I read your reply with the smiley as kind of snotty. In Germany we have a word for this. Its called "Süffisanz". It means you make a point against your opponent in a way that he looks stupid while you are smiling in superiority. This made me angry. Sorry for that.

But the even bigger misunderstanding was, that the referenced movie seems to be well known in the USA or UK while others have no clue about it. I never ever watched or heard about Spinal Tap. I'm even more surprised that the movie got 5/5 stars on filmstarts.de.

Ok I was about 10 or 11 years old when it got released but how could I miss it? But I guess everybody has to be careful with references because today a lot of people are way to young to know about this movie.

Anyway. I hope the whole situation got clarified. I'm sorry if I offended You. I've realized what a big misunderstanding started the dispute in the first place.

Greetings from Cologne
Eli
Old 05-23-2018, 02:10 AM   #20
radio12

Default Süffisant?

du hast dich voll daneben benommen.Und nur du siehst blöd dabei aus. Eine Entschuldigung ohne wenn und aber wäre angebracht gewese, besonders da das Theme jetzt offenbar gelöscht ist. Danke dafür.

you have completely misbehaved. And only you look stupid. An apology without ifs and buts would have been appropriate, especially since the theme is now apparently deleted. Thanks for that.
radio12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 02:53 AM   #21
Eliseat

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio12 View Post
du hast dich voll daneben benommen.Und nur du siehst blöd dabei aus. Eine Entschuldigung ohne wenn und aber wäre angebracht gewese, besonders da das Theme jetzt offenbar gelöscht ist. Danke dafür.

you have completely misbehaved. And only you look stupid. An apology without ifs and buts would have been appropriate, especially since the theme is now apparently deleted. Thanks for that.
Sorry, but is the 12 in your nickname your age? Did you even read what its all about?

Beside that. This is kind of funny, because it seems the thread is made for misunderstandings of all kinds. For your information, radio12, I did nothing what leaded in removing the theme from OPs first post. Actually it wasn't there or was already gone, when I came in here. So please take your time to read AND understand and stop bitching. Because your reply is pretty ridiculous.
Old 05-23-2018, 03:42 AM   #22
radio12

ups i am sorry, i actually mistook you for voidhead,
the rest of your comment did not ask for an answer, is almost self-explanatory....
radio12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 10:30 AM   #23
sightlessness

How I block Never from my view threads' posts? Or I will never be able to do that? lol.

Edit: Never mind, lol, found it! https://forum.cockos.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist That's awesome.
Old 05-23-2018, 02:12 PM   #24
Eliseat

This thread is clearly doomed.
Old 05-23-2018, 05:16 PM   #25
Voidhead13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never View Post
It's ok ignorance is an acceptable excuse. Since u have no idea what we were talking about. Not sure how anyone who professes to be involved in music production could be ignorant to what it is we were talking about and where these quotes came from and where the title of this theme came from but there are definitely hobbyists and then those who have dedicated their lives to this.
Even though this is the most referenced film in pop culture behind airplane and the above quotes are from a film and are meant to be ironic.
But then again most people don't know that
ALL AMPS GO TO 11.
Sorry, should have picked up on the Spinal Tap joke, my bad. I thought I was being picked on, and as you can see, I don't respond well to that. But in my defense, my reply wasn't really supposed to be taken seriously. Just bustin the ol' balls. Anyway, sorry if I upset anyone, cheers.
Old 05-23-2018, 06:21 PM   #26
azimuth

OK, group hug or White Tie is going to send us all to Bitch School.
Old 05-24-2018, 11:50 AM   #27
DeathByGuitar

(group hug)
DeathByGuitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 01:37 PM   #28
sightlessness

So, where is the theme?
Old 05-26-2018, 04:47 AM   #29
Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightlessness View Post
How I block Never from my view threads' posts? Or I will never be able to do that? lol.

Edit: Never mind, lol, found it! https://forum.cockos.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist That's awesome.
It's obvious to me people hate my guts here most of the time for just saying one little thing someone doesn't understand or something a little less than accurate despite my contributions that have panned out well, u don't have to block me I'm done it is not worth the heartache to try to give back to a community that I feel deserves it for helping me, because in the end, as I see currently in White Time's Imperial v5 theme, no matter what you create or contribute, people dump on you and want more and more quicker and quicker, I have made my share of mistakes, I will take down my themes n such n consider this a learning experience and sorry for screwing up everyone's forum