Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 12-07-2022, 10:03 PM   #1
Rednroll
Human being with feelings

Default Custom Cursors unable to identify midi_noteedge cursor

Been trying to revise a few of the cursors in Reaper.

Having trouble identifying the file name of the cursor which activates when you're in the inline editor and on the edge of a note to resize the duration of the note.

My understanding of the documentation may be incorrect, but I believe it should be named "midi_noteedge.cur". However, when I place a cursor with that file name in Reaper's "Cursor" folder I'm seeing no changes from the default cursor.

Just in-case my understanding was incorrect, I put a known working .cur file in the cursor directory with every "midi_*.cur" defined file_name as referenced here:
https://www.reaper.fm/sdk/cursors/cursors.php

Still no changes observed from the default cursor.

Can someone point me in the right direction of the file name of these edge cursors as shown below (may have to click on image to view .GIF). As you may see, I successfully replaced the "midi_draw.cur" file but so far no luck with what I currently believe to be the midi_noteedge.cur. Seeing as though there's a right edge cursor and a left edge cursor I even took a shot in the dark and added "midi_noteedge_right.cur" and "midi_noteedgeright.cur" with no success.

Last edited by Rednroll; 12-10-2022 at 06:41 AM.
Rednroll is offline   Reply With Quote