Old 09-26-2017, 02:21 AM   #1
pipelineaudio
Mortal

Default iOS/ Android guitar sims WTF?

There seem to be quite a few really good sounding mobile device guitar amp sims, quite surprised we dont hear more about these, but...

Holy crap they are absolutely awful at telling you what you actually can buy, and which stuff are add ons once you buy the things.

There has been lots of discussion about just how poorly documented BIAS is and how hard it is to get any info from them, and indeed, they also make an app for ios which is even WORSE than their normal crap in terms of knowing what each package actually includes

But they all seem to be like that, frustrating!

People are telling me its like that for all the ios store stuff, but damn, imagine if someone making VSTs was like that

And amplitube? Wahhh, it is missing most of the stuff on the desktop. Seems to be hard to get pitch shifters and harmonizers in any of these. Some of them seem to have them, but the websites dont say which bundles they are in

Its not like you can try them either...buy them and hope they come with what you want and hope you like it...blech

So I guess if anyone has any specific info, I'm looking for one I can run an irig and a Blueboard on and that has regular pitch shifters and harmonizers
pipelineaudio is online now   Reply With Quote