Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 02-28-2023, 07:09 AM   #1
alexdinky
Human being with feelings

Default Transfer to M1 related issue. Please help!

Hey guys,

I've moved to Macbook Pro M1 recently and hoped to enjoy my new seamless experience using Reaper with new power and speed. And in fact I did for a couple of days but then a catastrophe happened. I assume this is related to VSTi Arturia Analog Lab V that I added to my project. I even managed to render the result of the work and was happy until the next day. When I opened the project the next day, it looked like a demon messed everything up! My hard-panned guitars left and right sounded like mono channel, my Kontakt player with GGD library modern&massive didn't play at all, Arturia had different preset on it. And even afer deleting Arturia completely from the project I couldn't restore everything to its starting point where the rest of the project worked well. I'm desperate because the project is ruined now and even if I start it from scratch (that I hate even thinking about) I feel the same will happen again at a certain step. Please assist me, what could cause this issue? Is it somehow related to M1 performance and compatibility between different versions of plugins used? Reaper is updated to the latest version with arm64 support.
alexdinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 11:01 AM   #2
dasherma

This is just something you might do to troubleshoot: run Reaper under Rosetta unless you're sure that all of your plugins are M1 native.
dasherma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 01:02 PM   #3
EpicSounds

Both Kontakt and Analog Lab have M1 native updates