Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Q&A, Tips, Tricks and Howto

Old 02-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #41
w00t
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman View Post
I missed that one.
I did not symlink jack to wineasio, so the benefit for me to choose jack in winecfg is so that it works in the first place .

hey, it happens. best of luck
w00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:25 PM   #42
Alex Stone

I'm curious now. I wonder if we could build wineasio with jack midi instead of alsa?

Alex.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:24 PM   #43
dalexr

mad props Woot!! so easy even a noob can do it.

in just a few hours i d/l'd ubuntu jack and wine and got reaper up an making noise wit the direct sound drivers. i figure since i've gone this far i'd like to try Ardour GTK2, but after following these instructions when i go to the package installer (add/remove applications) it comes up as unsupported (not checkable, sort of grey'd out looking.) i had to select "all open source apps" to even see it.

maybe someday alsa will support my firestudio 26x26
dalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:48 PM   #44
roman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalexr View Post
maybe someday alsa will support my firestudio 26x26
The best thing you can do for now is nag:

http://www.presonus.com/about-us/contact-us/

The more requests they get the more likely they are to put out drivers, or start communicating with the alsa people.

Did you get ardour installed?
If not, which distribution are you using?
roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:54 PM   #45
dalexr

it's installed
i had to use the synaptic package manager. the add remove under applications wouldn't let me select it

Last edited by dalexr; 02-19-2008 at 10:25 PM.
dalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:31 PM   #46
w00t

Just editied the HOWTO to include a link to 4040NotFound's excellent tutorial for getting REAPER working with a 64studio livecd. Try it out!

Last edited by w00t; 02-24-2008 at 10:09 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-22-2008, 04:45 PM   #47
vocalfons

Default only two inputs and outputs

Dear wOOt,

I followed your entire howto, and I succeeded to get sound from reaper using wineasio. In reaper, wineasio is selected, and everywhere where possible i set the settings 44100 hz. But in the status of repaer it says its 4800 hertz. Odd...plus the latency is over 23 ms, instead of the 2.9 I set in jack. What did i do wrong?

Thanks!

Vocalfons
vocalfons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:13 PM   #48
404NotFound

It looks like wineasio starts another Jack server with 48.000Hz. Set the sample rate in Jack Control to 48.000Hz manually and everything will be fine. I've ran into the same problem while testing my tutorial on my girlfriend's laptop.
404NotFound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #49
vocalfons

Default sample freq

Thanks, I could try that. But I do not want to record @ 48000, and I would like to have my latency lower than 23 ms. using Ardour, it all works with 2.9ms!

Another strange thing: when I keep jack connection open and I start reaper to play, i see two entries from and to reaper to alsa PCM. But when I click on it, they play hide and seek and just disappear.

I do have the feeling I am sooo close to a solution, it must be some sort of setting!
Old 02-24-2008, 10:13 AM   #50
w00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocalfons View Post
Thanks, I could try that. But I do not want to record @ 48000, and I would like to have my latency lower than 23 ms. using Ardour, it all works with 2.9ms!

Another strange thing: when I keep jack connection open and I start reaper to play, i see two entries from and to reaper to alsa PCM. But when I click on it, they play hide and seek and just disappear.

I do have the feeling I am sooo close to a solution, it must be some sort of setting!

so your positive wineAsio is picked in reaper prefs? what about ALSA being the only driver chosen in winecfg? are you running jack server with qjackctl and THEN launching reaper? try launching reaper without jack control, from a terminal. what does it say?

These are just things off the top of my head to give you and us more info. try some of these things and let us know what you dig up!
Old 03-01-2008, 06:46 AM   #51
vocalfons

Default way over my head

thanks, but as a beginning Linux user this is way over my head. I know what a terminal is, however, but what should I type? Could you please guide me step by step through this?

Being able to use reaper is for me crucial. If it works, I will definitely say bye bye to Windows. I haven't seen a better and more intuitive sequencer than reaper on Linux. Ardour is okay, but audio only (?) and rosegarden is midi only (?). I want one integrated solution which is stable and eay to use.

Could there be two instances running of wine? Or winasio? That could be a possible expanation for me niot being able to adhust settings in Reaper and Jack. BTW, Ardour does run smoothly on 2.8 ms latency. So it's not my hardware (HAmmerfall 9632) playing tricks on me.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:49 AM   #52
vocalfons

Default MuSe

Muse could be an alternative though, but starting it up it says it cant find jack server.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 PM   #53
bernhardtjeff

Default graphics are slooooooow

as for the latency thing, yeah, mine is at 23ms too, but when i record audio, there's no way it's 23ms. i know what 23ms feels like, and that's not it. so i wouldn't worry about what it says unless you can really feel it... in which case, i don't know what to say.

but anyway, i have another problem! i got my zoom h4 working as an audio interface (yay!) and was so happy. then i started recording some stuff, messing around, and discovered the unusable slow gui problem. i mean zooming in one click with the mouse wheel takes 2 or 3 seconds to redraw.

wOOt, any idea on making the graphics not so slow? i have 128meg of video ram. shouldn't that be enough? it'd be a shame to go to all this work setting up the audio end only to find the graphics are the problem!
bernhardtjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:49 PM   #54
vocalfons

bernhardtjeff: I will try and see if you are right about the latency...but then again, in reaper only 2 inputs are shown. I have a card with 18 inputs, and I selected 8 in jackctr. In the connections department however, it only gets connected to two. The other ones are of a different color. I do have an old jack, however, something like 2.2-ish. I downloaded a 3 something version (typing this on windows, not quite sure) would it make a difference to install this new jack? And if so, how the hey do you install a tar.gz on linux? And do I have to uninstall the old jack first or will it install over the old one?

Thanks for your patience!

edit: after reinstalling wineasio, and re-registering it, I managed after some tweaking to get it working with 44100 on 32 bit, 2-5 ms latency! YIHAAARW! YESS YESS YESS!

The only thing is, I can only get 2 in and outputs, I guess I must change some config file somewehre of WINEASIO, if anyone knows where to find that, it would be great

Last edited by vocalfons; 03-04-2008 at 04:07 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #55
vocalfons

bernhardtjeff, I did not forget about you.

I work in Ubuntu studio (7.10)
Today, in my despair before I got it working on Ubuntu, I even installed JAD (JAck Audio Distribution) alongside my Ubuntu. It really looked very promising, Jack straight out of the box, it all seemed to work, but with a very slow screen redraw, like you said. In Ubuntu now it is a tad slower than in Windows, but still very workable, and with an incredable low latency. So just my 2 cents, I would recommend Ubuntu now.

(JAD is a Distribution made by the JAcklab.org guys. It's based upon open SuSu, with an enlightment or KDE (you can choose) desktop. I like neither, I just got used to Gnome, which is prettier and easier to navigate in.)
Old 03-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #56
vocalfons

Setting INPUTS and OUTPUTS

WOW! I finally succeeded to get reaper running on Ubuntu Studio! Graphically, it is quite okay, not too sluggish.My latency is 1-3 ms!!!

I have been trying it out for more than a week, but could not figure out how to set it up to have it show all my inputs in Reaper. Now here’s the hack (remember I am Linux newbie).

When you download and unpack wineasio, make sure to put the above mentioned asio.h (from the steinberg ASIO SDK) into the the unpacked wineasio-0.7.3 directory. Go to this directory, either with the commandline or the filebrowser, and use gedit or right-click on the file “settings.h” go to the lines:

static const int DEFAULT_NUMINPUTS = 2;
static const int DEFAULT_NUMOUTPUTS = 2;

and change the values to the amount of hardware inputs and outputs that you know you have. I even wonder if you can make more in and outputs than hardware, and use them for internal routing to and from soundmodules and synths? I have 18 hardware ins and outs, but 8 in and out will do for now:

static const int DEFAULT_NUMINPUTS = 8;
static const int DEFAULT_NUMOUTPUTS = 8;

After this, follow the instructions on compiling and installing like said in the manual above.

Another tip: the latest version of Jack can be found on http://jackaudio.org/

make sure you get that one.

last tip: I discovered “Patchage” a very nice tool to patch your ins and outs. Every App you launch shows up there and can be patched in any way you desire. If itś not on your system (itś a standard Ubuntu Studio thing), look for it in your Ubuntu repositories or installer or synaptic.

Now a final question: I have now installed a new version of JACK. But the old one keeps popping up. How can I deinstall the old one? Two instances of the same program is a little bit confusing.

Thanks!!!
Old 03-19-2008, 08:11 PM   #57
asharin

I wonder how Reaper perfoms under linux using Pulseaudio?

Going to be installing Ubuntu Hardy on my spare PC later today, so I'll give it a quick test run and see
asharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #58
asharin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asharin View Post
I wonder how Reaper perfoms under linux using Pulseaudio?

Going to be installing Ubuntu Hardy on my spare PC later today, so I'll give it a quick test run and see
Alas, it dodn't work at all. Not an issue with wine or reaper, just the fact that pulse needs some work before it's ready for the wilds IMO, it's useless right now.

I did however get this working with wine/wineasio and JACK. So it's all good.
asharin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #59
w00t

how about a nice little bump, for all the new eyes to see

some good news is i may be making a "video" version of this, when I upgrade to the newest ubuntu when its released! yay!
Old 04-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #60
pljones

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocalfons View Post
Setting INPUTS and OUTPUTS

...Now here’s the hack (remember I am Linux newbie)....
One of the first things to learn is to read things marked "README". They often supply information useful to you...

In the README it tells you all about all the environment variables wineasio uses. I won't repeat it here.

By the way, wineasio source is on sourceforge:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wineasio/
pljones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:39 AM   #61
sharkfin73

I'm trying this on sapare machine and falling on my face. I have Ubuntu installed I have Wine installed, I have the Jack Control thing installed.

I installed Reaper.

Reaper is acting wierd. I start it and mutiple instance open. I close them all but the one and then it locks up. When I try to force it closed then it starts working?

It plays slow and choppy the graphic interface is way slow.

I tried to use terminal to get that WINEASIO thing and got wierd error reports and could not get the WINEASIO. Can you get WINE ASIO on the Install lists like the other Ubuntu apps? For dummies like me. I love how easy it is to install and remove apps like that and there are miles of free apps out there (well not miles of DAW apps). I am almost considering load that Audora thing and trying it but no midi right? So my EZdrummer will not work?

I hope no I pray for a Linux Version of Reaper. Maybe even a version that is partnered with Ubuntu and you can go to the cool Intall apps and it's in the list. You install it and it just works! Like the other alls there.

Ubuntu is so cool I want to get away from windows so bad. My DAW is the only thing stopping me. Ubuntu smokes WIndows!

Maybe one day, but for now

Last edited by sharkfin73; 05-22-2008 at 05:45 AM.
sharkfin73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:02 AM   #62
norbury brook

Ubuntu is indeed a great distro, I never did get good reaper performance though. like you I suffered from terrible screen redraws etc,

I tried Energy XT2 and that wasn't great in that deprtment either,both apps ran a lot better on the XP partition of the same computer, an old Athlon XP 2800 I had lying around.

MC
norbury brook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 08:55 AM   #63
sharkfin73

I tried 404's thing last night on my machine (I am linux stupid BTW)

HOW TO: Run Reaper on a 64studio Live CD

I got the part where I run Reaper and the opeing screen just locked up solid.

(the good news is I learned how to use the terminal to find running apps and kill them

I have a 1.3 GHz AMD with 1 Gig of RAM

Jack saw my M-Audio card (would I still need to have drivers for the 24/192 PCI card? If so that would throw a wrench in it for me cause I looked as some of the driver install stuff and it was over my head.

My hopes were that I could use this live CD thing and some how through some divine intervention get Reaper, EZdrummer and My Korg dongle requied VST to all work. Then I woke up LOL!!

Ok really any idea why it locked up on me. The rest of Linux and Studio 64 stuff was running fine of coarse.

Oh one other thing. I have my PODxt connect via the SDIF but is seems I cannot monitor it with out using the speaker mixer panel and then that mutes everything else.

Again I played with Hydrogen drummer. Could I grab midi patterns from somewhere such as easy drummer's folder and play them? I'm guess ing I'd have to mount my C drive to get to them first?

I'll most like never get this stuff working but I hope my post at least shows there is some interest here and I am willing to spend hours trying to get it to work even if there is a glimmer of hope.
sharkfin73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:40 AM   #64
corazon

looks like the thread sleeps or moved elsewhere, but if you are still interested, its very possible the maudio 24/192 card is not properly supported, while the older 24/96 card definitely is. If wine and wineasio are installed from a package manager like yum, smart, synaptic, yast2, after the commands
wineprefixcreate and
winecfg

issue this command:

regsvr32 wineasio.dll

If you compiled wine and wineasio, this may not be needed, I don't know, but may be worth a try anyway. Also, some distros require the wine-devel package, so add that for good luck, disk space being as dirt cheap as it is.

I would try this on a distro that does not use 'sudo' by default, (byebyeUbuntu) and run the wine commands and all your audio apps as the same non-root user. Linux is about making your own good luck, and having clear distinctions between root and users at all times is good luck.

Cheers
corazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #65
stodge

Wine 1.0 is out - anyone tried it with Reaper?

Registered Reaper user!
stodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:04 AM   #66
corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stodge View Post
Wine 1.0 is out - anyone tried it with Reaper?
I have tried 1.0. and the next 2 releases, and occasionally I have to reload wineasio from Reaper prefs, (same with Cantabile), after adding a new synth/track, or less often, changing a patch, but I think it is due to something in the newer jackd packages, since new midi functions were added.
Seems like wine 9.59, and older jackd were a more stable team. I have not done any real testing yet, just observations.
Cheers
corazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:59 AM   #67
dave dove

guys

i've just installed ubuntu - hardy heron as i had another nasty virus on XP
so i've only got linux now
i installed reaper and it works straight out
i only really use midi so i don't know about recording
screen redraws absolutely fab
loads much faster than windows
only three problems:
1. can't get my second screen to work
2. can't work out how to load the beta driver for my emu 0404 PCI card
3. can't load bootsie plugins

i'm really pleased so far....

btw. my son installed reaper on his linux laptop - worked first time!!!

dave
dave dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 10:36 AM   #68
lossfound

This is a really nice guide, w00t, thank you.

If it's still possible to edit your original post series, though, I think it might be a good idea to provide a boldface "warning" before the installation-of-the-RT-kernel stage for those of us who have nVidia video hardware. The recent editions of the RT kernel and the proprietary nvidia drivers do not play nice together, and as a relative n00b (but with some small degree of Linux savvy), it took me about a day of searching to figure this out and get my fresh Ubuntu install actually working again.

There are numerous references to the -rt / nvidia problem both on the REAPER forums and elsewhere but all are generally buried and there are no references here, which is one of the first and most click-temptin' forum search results for "reaper wine" etc. I know it's where I started!

At this point, since the open-source nv drivers can't deal with my merely-1600x1200 monitor either, it seems I'll probably need to switch video hardware before trying to use REAPER / WINE any further.

Last edited by lossfound; 06-25-2008 at 10:39 AM.
lossfound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #69
w00t

Quote:
Originally Posted by lossfound View Post
This is a really nice guide, w00t, thank you.

If it's still possible to edit your original post series, though, I think it might be a good idea to provide a boldface "warning" before the installation-of-the-RT-kernel stage for those of us who have nVidia video hardware. The recent editions of the RT kernel and the proprietary nvidia drivers do not play nice together, and as a relative n00b (but with some small degree of Linux savvy), it took me about a day of searching to figure this out and get my fresh Ubuntu install actually working again.

There are numerous references to the -rt / nvidia problem both on the REAPER forums and elsewhere but all are generally buried and there are no references here, which is one of the first and most click-temptin' forum search results for "reaper wine" etc. I know it's where I started!

At this point, since the open-source nv drivers can't deal with my merely-1600x1200 monitor either, it seems I'll probably need to switch video hardware before trying to use REAPER / WINE any further.
Thank you for the info unfortunately I have not been in the loop of linu audio for a while, ive had some of my hardware go down, including a large hdd that allowed multiple os installs etc...so atm i actually taking a safer road for my music's sake and using a stripped windows xp...I have a new comp Im gonna turn into a linux box from my aunt, not a daw in any real sense but it will keep me up to date in linux stuff hopefully, while i build my next daw Jan 09. this WILL be linux, or at least have a linux partition that will be a daw in and of itself.

SO at some point i hope to update my posts, but out of curiosity i wonder why not just use the proprietary nvidia drivers? I recommend those as they work the best....or maybe you are and i missunderstood?

hope your issues get solved...cheers
Old 10-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #70
Mykatik

Default Neat!

Wow, that worked really well.
I'd been intending to try this for ages...
Thanks for the guide and the tips...
Mykatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:59 PM   #71
dminoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00t View Post
Okay now that we have done that, we are very close! now lets get WineAsio sorted m'kay?
wineasio.0.72
w00t, the download link for the wineasio dll is dead. Any chance of a new link? I'm following through this setup process and I'm stuck here...
Old 09-25-2009, 11:30 PM   #72
Acker

Hi!

You can find the latest wineasio source here:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wineasio/

To build the dll you also need the asio.h from the asiosdk Package directly from Steinberg. Therefore you'll need to register a free account on the Steinberg.net page. The Link to the asiosdk package is here:
http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/...ad_portal.html

I made a small howto on my page www.tuxportal.de but it is in german.

best regards,
Acker
Acker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 02:47 AM   #73
seymsag

Hello,

I have a emu 0202 usb interface.

When I try to run JACK in realtime mode it fails to connect to the server, It connects in none realtime mode however.

I'm on Ubuntu 9.04.

Can you please help me?

This is the message I get:

11:32:22.645 Patchbay deactivated.
11:32:22.646 Statistics reset.
11:32:22.662 ALSA connection graph change.
11:32:22.859 ALSA connection change.
11:32:29.005 Startup script...
11:32:29.006 artsshell -q terminate
sh: artsshell: not found
11:32:29.407 Startup script terminated with exit status=32512.
11:32:29.407 JACK is starting...
11:32:29.408 /usr/bin/jackd -R -P89 -p1024 -t2000 -m -dalsa -dhw:2 -r44100 -p128 -n2 -s -H -M
11:32:29.409 JACK was started with PID=7990.
no message buffer overruns
jackd 0.116.1
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details
JACK compiled with System V SHM support.
cannot use real-time scheduling (FIFO at priority 10) [for thread -1210767680, from thread -1210767680] (1: Operation not permitted)
cannot create engine
11:32:29.425 JACK was stopped successfully.
11:32:29.425 Post-shutdown script...
11:32:29.426 killall jackd
jackd: no process killed
11:32:29.833 Post-shutdown script terminated with exit status=256.
11:32:31.458 Could not connect to JACK server as client. - Overall operation failed. - Unable to connect to server. Please check the messages window for more info.
11:45:59.845 Startup script...
11:45:59.847 artsshell -q terminate
sh: artsshell: not found
11:46:00.248 Startup script terminated with exit status=32512.
11:46:00.248 JACK is starting...
11:46:00.249 /usr/bin/jackd -R -P89 -p1024 -t2000 -m -dalsa -dhw:2 -r44100 -p128 -n2 -s -H -M
no message buffer overruns
11:46:00.263 JACK was started with PID=8255.
jackd 0.116.1
Copyright 2001-2005 Paul Davis and others.
jackd comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it
under certain conditions; see the file COPYING for details
JACK compiled with System V SHM support.
cannot use real-time scheduling (FIFO at priority 10) [for thread -1211304256, from thread -1211304256] (1: Operation not permitted)
cannot create engine
11:46:00.271 JACK was stopped successfully.
11:46:00.271 Post-shutdown script...
11:46:00.271 killall jackd
jackd: no process killed
11:46:00.679 Post-shutdown script terminated with exit status=256.
11:46:02.330 Could not connect to JACK server as client. - Overall operation failed. - Unable to connect to server. Please check the messages window for more info.
seymsag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #74
seymsag

Also when I type "sudo sysctl -w dev.rtc.max-user-freq=1024" in terminal, I get unknown key error.
Old 10-30-2009, 02:48 AM   #75
Jack Winter

You have to do edit /etc/security/limits.conf as root (sudo), and add the following 3 lines:

@audio - rtprio 98
@audio - nice -19
@audio - memlock unlimited

Then you have to add your user to the audio user group, don't know ubuntu anymore but there must be some program to administrate users. After that you need to log out and log in again. Then it should work. You will get a warning about the unlimited memory locking, mine is setup like above, but you can change unlimited to a value like 512000 or higher depending on what you run and how much ram your system has.
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 09:46 AM   #76
seymsag

I got it to work once, when I pressed connect in jack it still didn't connect but when I opened Reaper, jack seemed to connect just fine.Because there were pops and cracks in the sound which decreased when I killed some processes and deactivated some services in System Monitor, I accidentaly deactivated a cruicial service and had to reinstall Ubuntu.

Now I can't get Reaper to see emu 0202.When I select Emu 0202(alsa) in preferences>audio and press "test" button, It says something like "can not open device for playback".

My onboard card works fine in Reaper though on WineAsio drivers.

I also tried installing Alsa-firmware with no luck.
Old 10-31-2009, 04:15 AM   #77
seymsag

I managed to get it work: Installed the latest version of wineasio and a dev library which I found in this guide:

http://www.davehayes.org/2007/04/27/...-with-wineasio

Now I want to optimize OS for aduio processing so performance will be as good as it can be.Can anybody help me about this?

Which services and tasks are safe to disable for example or are there any hardware related tweaks to be done?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:09 AM   #78
archman

Hey, guys, anyone managed to actually use Reaper on more workspaces so you can move the mixer to the other workspace, and leave the other stuff on the first workspace?
Hmm, that should have something to do with wine...
archman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 06:57 AM   #79
bbarton11

I'm a Linux noob, too. You got the asio.h file from Steinberg's site? I went on there and registered but can't find a link to download the ASIOSDK. Can you tell me what link you used?

Thanks!
Brian
bbarton11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:13 AM   #80
Jack Winter

The steinberg link is: http://www.steinberg.net/en/company/developer.html

Alternatively if you use a debian/ubuntu based distro, add the kxstudio repos http://kxstudio.sourceforge.net/medi...o:Repositories and just install wineasio with the package manager.
Reaper for Linux Documentation (WIP). Software: Archlinux/KDE, Fabfilter FX, Komplete 8, Nebula, Schwa/Stillwell, T-racks Max/Amplitube/SVX, etc. Gear: i7-2600k/4700HQ/16GB, RME Multiface/Babyface, Behringer X32, Genelec 8040, etc. :)
Jack Winter is offline   Reply With Quote