Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 09-13-2019, 02:05 AM   #1
Sofia
Human being with feelings

Default Behringer x-Touch Instructions for a perfect use

Hi, I bought an x-touch yesterday and I configured it so now it works great with Reaper. Also the Plug-ins works good. I tested it on Windows 7 and 10 with the latest Reaper and Sws update.

I hope this post will be useful!

Sorry in advance for my English. I'm from Italy.

Enjoy!

STEP 1: Upgrade the Firmware
  1. Connect X-Touch, press "Display" while turning it on and check the firmware version.
  2. Download FIRMAWARE
  3. Download MIDIOX
  4. Open MidiOx
    • Options --> Midi Devices --> select x-touch in Midi Inputs and Midi Outputs
    • Options --> check the last "Pass SysEx"
    • View --> SysEx.. --> Command Window --> Load File... (Load the Firmware file)
    • Still in SysEx window: File --> Send SysEx File
  5. Re-check the Firmware now!

STEP 2: Configure Mackie Control Klinke
    MC Klinke in necessary to have control on plug-ins in addition to track and transport control.
  6. Download MACKIE CONTROL KLINKE
  7. Copy the ZIP file in "Plugins" folder of Reaper installation folder and unpack it here
  8. On X-Touch, press "Select" on first channel while turning it on, select Mode MC and Ifc USB
  9. Open Reaper --> Options --> Preferences... -->
    • Control/OSC/web --> Add --> Mackie Control (Klinke) and then, if the device is connected via usb, change the value of "control surface display update frequency" to 30 (This is in Control/OSC/web menu)
    • MIDI Devices -->
      right click on X-Touch voice in Midi inputs to set "Enable input" and "Enable Input for control messages"
      right click on X-Touch voice in Midi outputs to set "Enable output"
      make sure to choose "MIDIIN2 (X-Touch)" and MIDIOUTN2 (X-Touch) to use it with another MIDI device.

STEP 3: Close Reaper, Restart the PC

STEP 4: TIPS:
  • How to work on plug-ins? Add FX to tracks, push "PLUG-IN" on the top right of the X-Touch and then push "SELECT" on the first channel of the X-Touch. Now, when you choose a plug-in on the PC, it's assigned on the X-Touch. Press "PAN/SORROUND" to go back to track control.

• Some buttons on the right are assignable (like the buttons next to GLOBAL VIEW. Check "Special Key" in the Action Window to assign a MIDI button on the X-Touch to an action. OPEN THE IMAGE

• A few explanations on the buttons assigned to Reaper:

PAN/SORROUND: Track control

PLUG-IN: plug-ins control

SEND: Sends control. It works only if a track with send is selected. SELECT button exchange send and receive channels adjustments.

FLIP: Swap Volume and Pan potentiometers for fine adjustments.

F1, F2, F3... refer to markers.
    CONTROL + Fn create a marker
    SHIFT + Fn create a selection
    MARKER button with the led on: press rew or fwd to switch between markers

Try MODIFY buttons in combination with other functions:

• CONTROL + SELECTn add a selected track

• ALT + SELECTn select from 1st to n track

• SHIFT + SELECTn select from n to 1st track

• CONTROL + AUTOMATION buttons sets the behavior on all tracks.
      The same with REC, SOLO, MUTE buttons

• CONTROL + rew or fwd go to beginning or end of project.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Sofia; 09-25-2019 at 07:52 AM. Reason: update
Sofia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:58 PM   #2
themixtape

Thanks, but correct me if I'm wrong.... you can't enable input or control messages in MIDI Devices, if the X-Touch is already enabled as a Control Surface (using Klinke)... right?

Thanks!

EDIT: The X-Touch shows up as TWO separate MIDI devices... "X-Touch" (used in the Control Surfaces / Klinke configuration) and "MIDI IN2 (X-Touch)" (used for general MIDI commands)... so this is possible. Maybe you can clarify your instructions in the first post... it would help, thx!

Last edited by themixtape; 09-17-2019 at 11:41 AM.
themixtape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:17 PM   #3
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post
you can't enable input or control messages in MIDI Devices, if the X-Touch is already enabled as a Control Surface (using Klinke)... right?
I tested this using CSI and found that this indeed seemed to be exclusive.

-Michael
mschnell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:42 AM   #4
Sofia

Quote:
Thanks, but correct me if I'm wrong.... you can't enable input or control messages in MIDI Devices, if the X-Touch is already enabled as a Control Surface (using Klinke)... right?

Thanks!
Hi, I use it in conjunction with my midi keyboard and the both work good.
Also, on the x-touch u can set some of the buttons on the right with the midi messages that you prefer. That's not allowed on the left side of the device: No programmable faders, knobs and all the rec, solo, mute, select buttons. Instead they are automatically set for channels or plugins.
Old 09-15-2019, 01:02 PM   #5
reapermusic

Hello everyone,

I too have recently bought the Behringer X touch and tries it with Reaper last nite.

If I download and install Klinke will all my faders,transport panel, encoders work like normal and also control different plugins automatically such as Waves,Ik Multimedia ect?

Sofia you mentioned

"That's not allowed on the left side of the device: No programmable faders, knobs and all the rec, solo, mute, select buttons. Instead they are automatically set for channels or plugins.

Will the faders and knobs and transport section still work like normal?

Thanks much!

Pete
reapermusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:32 PM   #6
reapermusic

Ahhh unfortunately my results were not good, I just managed to try it but my x touch turned into a hot mess lol
Lights on all over the place, plugin light was on but I couldn't control anything, scribble strips were showing blanks and at times showing me to read the manual which I will most certainly will ha! Anyway maybe something I'm doing wrong I kinda thought it would automatically just map itself but perhaps I have to go through some more steps?
However the faders did work.
I'm on a windows 10 PC
I'll read the manual and see what I missed damn it lol
Old 09-15-2019, 10:08 PM   #7
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapermusic View Post
I just managed to try
Which kind of integration ?

Reaper's "Mackie Control Universal" ? Klinke ? CSI ? ... ? ... ?

Quote:
I'll read the manual
Which manual ?

X-Touch ? Reaper ? Klinke ? CSI ? ... ? ... ?

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 09-16-2019 at 02:56 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 09:03 AM   #8
Sofia

Quote:
Ahhh unfortunately my results were not good, I just managed to try it but my x touch turned into a hot mess lol
Lights on all over the place, plugin light was on but I couldn't control anything, scribble strips were showing blanks and at times showing me to read the manual which I will most certainly will ha! Anyway maybe something I'm doing wrong I kinda thought it would automatically just map itself but perhaps I have to go through some more steps?
However the faders did work.
I'm on a windows 10 PC
I'll read the manual and see what I missed damn it lol
Did you follow the steps i wrote and achieved this result??
Old 09-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #9
Sofia

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I too have recently bought the Behringer X touch and tries it with Reaper last nite.

If I download and install Klinke will all my faders,transport panel, encoders work like normal and also control different plugins automatically such as Waves,Ik Multimedia ect?

Sofia you mentioned

"That's not allowed on the left side of the device: No programmable faders, knobs and all the rec, solo, mute, select buttons. Instead they are automatically set for channels or plugins.

Will the faders and knobs and transport section still work like normal?

Thanks much!

Pete
Yes! Tracks are automatically connected, transport buttons and also other functions that you can control with the right side of the xtouch. Also plug-ins are recognized. When you charge a plug-in on reaper, press "plug-in" and then "select" on first channel of the xtouch.

Last edited by Sofia; 09-16-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:20 AM   #10
themixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Hi, I use it in conjunction with my midi keyboard and the both work good.
Also, on the x-touch u can set some of the buttons on the right with the midi messages that you prefer. That's not allowed on the left side of the device: No programmable faders, knobs and all the rec, solo, mute, select buttons. Instead they are automatically set for channels or plugins.
I still don't understand... the X-Touch cannot be enabled as an input in both MIDI Devices, and Control Surfaces, simultaneously, can it (EDIT: it can because the X-Touch shows up as both "X-Touch" and "MIDI IN2 (X-Touch)"... maybe you can clarify the instructions in the first post, thank you!

Last edited by themixtape; 09-17-2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old 09-16-2019, 11:56 AM   #11
Sofia

Quote:
I still don't understand... the X-Touch cannot be enabled as an input in both MIDI Devices, and Control Surfaces, simultaneously, can it? Thank you!
I don't understand if you're concerning with midi messages from x-touch or with the x-touch working in conjunction with the keyboard.
So, I answer for both:
1) There are some customizable buttons such as the ones next to "global view" and I personalized them for my screensets.
To add them as a shortcut for an action, you must select "special key" --> OPEN THE IMAGE

2) The 2 works together but sometimes Reaper sends an error message and the two stop working, but I checked "don't show it again" on the message, so I don't remember what was written XD
Old 09-16-2019, 12:43 PM   #12
reapermusic

Ok I want to share an update,
it works great!
Felt a little weird controlling the plugin parameters with the faders. After getting more comfortable with it very very nice! I'm not sure if using the plugins via the x touch is easier than using the mouse though but perhaps after becoming more comfortable it may be quicker and more convenient.
Anyway it's great!
I was actually using the x touch with Harrison mixbus for mixing because I like the console workflow and it's fun using the encoder knobs to perform EQ and compression functions but I also am so happy that Reaper is now well integrated with x touch especially via Klinke! Very cool!
It feels so nice now being able to use the x touch with both Reaper and HMB of course Reaper is my main DAW but I like to have two different flavors and workflows for recording and mixing 😀😀👍👍
Sorry for the long post ha!
Old 09-17-2019, 11:16 AM   #13
themixtape

Quote:
I don't understand if you're concerning with midi messages from x-touch or with the x-touch working in conjunction with the keyboard.
So, I answer for both:
1) There are some customizable buttons such as the ones next to "global view" and I personalized them for my screensets.
To add them as a shortcut for an action, you must select "special key" --> OPEN THE IMAGE

2) The 2 works together but sometimes Reaper sends an error message and the two stop working, but I checked "don't show it again" on the message, so I don't remember what was written XD
Yeah, I understand that... the customizable buttons next to Global View... with the modifier (shift, alt, option, etc) buttons, you get even more CC controls. Especially with Klinke.

Everything's working as it should. Again, maybe you can clarify the instructions---

REAPER PREFERENCES:

In MIDI Devices, you can enable "MIDI IN2 (X-Touch)" for input and control messages. In Control Surfaces, you must use "X-Touch", for the Mackie Klinke mode.

I was insanely confused, but they work side-by-side.

Last edited by themixtape; 09-17-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2019, 11:46 PM   #14
Carlos_ring

Hi,

im using Reaper with my motu and the x-touch.

Good work flow, but whats about the colors? I know its not supported by mackie, but what if i use the beringer rack Interface? I thought about getting one for my touring mixing rack.

Does reaper support the behringer protocol so i can use it with full xtouch support?
Carlos_ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 01:55 AM   #15
Sofia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_ring View Post
Hi,

im using Reaper with my motu and the x-touch.

Good work flow, but whats about the colors? I know its not supported by mackie, but what if i use the beringer rack Interface? I thought about getting one for my touring mixing rack.

Does reaper support the behringer protocol so i can use it with full xtouch support?
Colors are supported only using xtouch as a controller for the digital mixer x32 from Behringer. I know only about a OSC Behringer protocol that refers solely to x32, so it's useless in a daw.
If you connect the controller to a Behringer interface, nothing happens.
Old 09-22-2019, 03:34 AM   #16
mschnell

Do you suggest that the color feature is not supported by the MIdi protocol the XTouch provides ?

If it provides colors via OSC protocol: the newest versions of the "CSI" extension does support talking OSC with the device.

-Michael

Last edited by mschnell; 09-22-2019 at 03:39 AM.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:01 AM   #17
Sofia

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschnell View Post
Do you suggest that the color feature is not supported by the MIdi protocol the XTouch provides ?

If it provides colors via OSC protocol: the newest versions of the "CSI" extension does support talking OSC with the device.

-Michael
Colors are sent via sysex messages. Here is a document made by a person that tested the xtouch linked to a mixer Behringer XR16 with xctl protocol.
Xctl Protocol for X-Touch V1.0.pdf

I don't know if CSI will support it. Ask to the developer.

Mackie Control (MC) doesn't provide colors, but the xctl does it!

So, in conclusion, to have colors you probably have to connect the xtouch via MIDI cable to your audio device and set xctl instead of mc.
Try it and let us know!

Last edited by Sofia; 09-22-2019 at 04:22 AM.
Old 09-22-2019, 04:31 PM   #18
mschnell

Quote:
Colors are sent via sysex messages. I don't know if CSI will support it.
Interesting question. I don't know either. But if it does not, supposedly Geoff will implement sending sysex.

-Michael
Old 09-22-2019, 03:39 AM   #19
mschnell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos_ring View Post
Reaper itself does not directly / explicitly "support" but a very few count of surface devices and associated workflow variants "out of the box". There are several extension plugins and scripts that are intended to provide such functionality.
-Michael
Old 04-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #20
edding

Quote:
Hi, I bought an x-touch yesterday and I configured it so now it works great with Reaper. Also the Plug-ins works good. I tested it on Windows 7 and 10 with the latest Reaper and Sws update.

Thank you very much for your post. I've found this solution the best for now.
I have tried 3:
-MCU default by reaper
-CSI
-Klinke

The MCU Editor (Alt+PAN/SURROUND) just worth it to use this solution for now.

The only feature i miss is the ability to select a track in reaper with the mouse and becouse of this the surface can automatically scroll to show any change. If the surface is in a diffent channel bank you cannot see any feedback meanwhile you are manipulating tracks on reaper with the mouse.

MCU reaper default and CSI looks able to do it.

There is any way to address this using Klinke?
edding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 02:07 PM   #21
EnfernoMuzik

Default New

I'm super late to this post but I just got my xtouch and I'm new to reaper coming from Reason 10. This is a bit overwhelming
EnfernoMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 10:28 PM   #22
mschnell

Welcome to the Reaper Forums.

Regarding CSI, You should start by reading the Wiki.

-Michael
Old 08-22-2020, 07:31 AM   #23
EnfernoMuzik

Is there a link for this wiki? Sorry still trying to learn my way around the forum
EnfernoMuzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2020, 03:06 AM   #24
mschnell

Notes wiki -- thanks @MalcolmG - https://github.com/malcolmgroves/reaper_csi/wiki
Video -- thanks @poetnprophet - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5IC-fuI0E8

-Michael
Old 02-28-2021, 11:44 AM   #25
Klinke

Quote:
Originally Posted by edding View Post
Thank you very much for your post. I've found this solution the best for now.
I have tried 3:
-MCU default by reaper
-CSI
-Klinke

The MCU Editor (Alt+PAN/SURROUND) just worth it to use this solution for now.

The only feature i miss is the ability to select a track in reaper with the mouse and becouse of this the surface can automatically scroll to show any change. If the surface is in a diffent channel bank you cannot see any feedback meanwhile you are manipulating tracks on reaper with the mouse.

MCU reaper default and CSI looks able to do it.

There is any way to address this using Klinke?
You must enable the "Follow Reaper" option for the Pan-/Action-Mode (press "Shift+Option" while you are in one of this modes and then you can change the setting with the VPots).
Klinke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 09:41 PM   #26
bcab17

Quote:

Enjoy!

1. Connect X-Touch, press "Display" while turning it on and check the firmware version.
  2. Download FIRMAWARE
  3. Download MIDIOX
  4. Open MidiOx

MC Klinke in necessary to have control on plug-ins in addition to track and transport control.
  7. Copy the ZIP file in "Plugins" folder of Reaper installation folder and unpack it here
  8. On X-Touch, press "Select" on first channel while turning it on, select Mode MC and Ifc USB
    • Control/OSC/web --> Add --> Mackie Control (Klinke) and then, if the device is connected via usb, change the value of "control surface display update frequency" to 30 (This is in Control/OSC/web menu)
    • MIDI Devices -->
      right click on X-Touch voice in Midi inputs to set "Enable input" and "Enable Input for control messages"
      make sure to choose "MIDIIN2 (X-Touch)" and MIDIOUTN2 (X-Touch) to use it with another MIDI device.

• How to work on plug-ins? Add FX to tracks, push "PLUG-IN" on the top right of the X-Touch and then push "SELECT" on the first channel of the X-Touch. Now, when you choose a plug-in on the PC, it's assigned on the X-Touch. Press "PAN/SORROUND" to go back to track control.

• Some buttons on the right are assignable (like the buttons next to GLOBAL VIEW. Check "Special Key" in the Action Window to assign a MIDI button on the X-Touch to an action. OPEN THE IMAGE

SEND: Sends control. It works only if a track with send is selected. SELECT button exchange send and receive channels adjustments.

Enjoy!
Just got the x-touch, and followed the firmware update process using midi-ox:
Open MidiOx
Options --> Midi Devices --> select x-touch in Midi Inputs and Midi Outputs
Options --> check the last "Pass SysEx"
View --> SysEx.. --> Command Window --> Load File... (Load the Firmware file)
Still in SysEx window: File --> Send SysEx File

Upon clicking "Send SysEx File", a screen pops up with:
INetCache > IE > 7JSZX6Q9 is in the address window
The X-Touch Sysex update file listed in the main window
And it's asking me to type in a file name, and click "Open"

SO I'M LOST. What is that weird address, and what file name am I supposed to type in to "open"?
bcab17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2021, 10:41 PM   #27
bcab17

Quote:

Enjoy!

2. Download FIRMAWARE
  3. Download MIDIOX
  4. Open MidiOx

• MIDI Devices -->

Enjoy!
Sofia, I finally got the x-touch firmware update to work (your step by step instructions were a HUGE help...thank you), and I just downloaded the latest Klinke extension. Your directions say to copy the zip file in the Reaper "Plugins" folder and unpack it there. However, the Klinke manual that I also downloaded says to copy the zip file into the "User Plugins" folder.

Can you you let me know which is the correct folder?
bcab17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2022, 05:04 AM   #28
DJ Graco

Hi.
I have another problem. It is not very bothersome, but ... I noticed that when I close the Reaper project or the entire program, the X-Touch sliders do not slide down but remain in the position they were in before and only turning the device on and off causes that the sliders go down. Do you also have such a problem?
I tested it with a few other DAWs and when I turned off the project, the sliders always went down.
I am currently using Klinke.
DJ Graco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 01:06 PM   #29
Klinke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Graco
How do I control the volume sliders directly on the controller, everything works, but if in the program itself I change the volume of the track, the sliders do not move and touching any of them returns to the original value?
This behavior indicates that the extension is not receiving messages from x-touch for some reason. Does the x-touch works with any other software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Graco View Post
Hi.
I noticed that when I close the Reaper project or the entire program, the X-Touch sliders do not slide down but remain in the position they were in before and only turning the device on and off causes that the sliders go down. Do you also have such a problem?
I tested it with a few other DAWs and when I turned off the project, the sliders always went down.
I am currently using Klinke.
Yes, this is normal, but it's a good idea to improve this, I have added this to my TODO list.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:15 AM   #30
Stoneglow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinke View Post
This behavior indicates that the extension is not receiving messages from x-touch for some reason. Does the x-touch works with any other software?

Yes, this is normal, but it's a good idea to improve this, I have added this to my TODO list.
Hi Klinke,

I have the same issuer OP was experiencing - my X-Touch just sits there with the MCU connection and nothing happens. And my Reaper does not seem to be able to recognize the Klinke dlls when they are unpacked into the plugins directory - Klinke does not appear as an option when I got to add a new control surface in preferences.

How can I test if the X-Touch works with any other software? The only software I have that I would expect it to work with is Reaper... can you suggest a software that I can easily install and learn how to test the X-Touch fairly quickly with?

Or, better yet, overall - do you have any idea what my best option for next steps might be?

My goal is simple - to be able to use my X-Touch with Reaper in any capacity whatsoever and, ideally, using your Klinke settings. Any clue what I should be testing?

Lastly, is there any setting in Reaper, either in preferences or else chosen during installation, that would prevent Reaper from seeing your Klinke dlls? I can't understand how they can just not be seen.... Is Reaper stuck behind some kind of permissions wall?? Any ideas?

This has been driving me mad for the week since I bought this X-Touch and I can't figure out how to do anything at all with it. I would love to experience what I'm reading other posters experiencing.

Thanks,

Stoneglow

Last edited by Stoneglow; 12-06-2023 at 12:42 AM.
Stoneglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 03:58 AM   #31
Klinke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneglow View Post
Hi Klinke,

I have the same issuer OP was experiencing - my X-Touch just sits there with the MCU connection and nothing happens. And my Reaper does not seem to be able to recognize the Klinke dlls when they are unpacked into the plugins directory - Klinke does not appear as an option when I got to add a new control surface in preferences.

How can I test if the X-Touch works with any other software? The only software I have that I would expect it to work with is Reaper... can you suggest a software that I can easily install and learn how to test the X-Touch fairly quickly with?

Or, better yet, overall - do you have any idea what my best option for next steps might be?

My goal is simple - to be able to use my X-Touch with Reaper in any capacity whatsoever and, ideally, using your Klinke settings. Any clue what I should be testing?

Lastly, is there any setting in Reaper, either in preferences or else chosen during installation, that would prevent Reaper from seeing your Klinke dlls? I can't understand how they can just not be seen.... Is Reaper stuck behind some kind of permissions wall?? Any ideas?

This has been driving me mad for the week since I bought this X-Touch and I can't figure out how to do anything at all with it. I would love to experience what I'm reading other posters experiencing.

Thanks,

Stoneglow
My first guess is that you moved the files into the wrong plugin folder, e.g. for VSTPlugins. You find the correct folder when you select in the Reaper-Menu "Options/Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder...", and then copy the .dll files into the folder UserPlugins. I have attached a screenshot of this.

And I hope you are running windows, as my extension is windows only.

In the case that the extension still does not show up in the Control Surface Preferences, you could try to install DrivenByMoss or CSI.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot-Userplugins.png (37.9 KB, 34 views)
Old 12-07-2023, 08:27 PM   #32
Stoneglow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinke View Post
My first guess is that you moved the files into the wrong plugin folder, e.g. for VSTPlugins. You find the correct folder when you select in the Reaper-Menu "Options/Show REAPER resource path in explorer/finder...", and then copy the .dll files into the folder UserPlugins. I have attached a screenshot of this.

And I hope you are running windows, as my extension is windows only.

In the case that the extension still does not show up in the Control Surface Preferences, you could try to install DrivenByMoss or CSI.

Thanks Klinke,

As it turns out, I did have a defective unit and simply going to the store and exchanging it was all the problem solving needed. I wish I did this a week ago instead of spending hours and dollars on a solution.

This second one works easily and, presumably, perfectly. Now all I have to do is learn this thing. Thanks for the help.
Old 12-06-2023, 12:03 AM   #33
Stoneglow

Quote:

Enjoy!

2. Download FIRMAWARE
  3. Download MIDIOX
  4. Open MidiOx

• MIDI Devices -->

Enjoy!
Thank you for this Sofia.

I'm unable to connect via Mackie Control Universal (the X-Touch is not recognized) so I am hoping on this Klinke approach.

I've followed your steps and have unzipped the Klinke zip folder in Reaper's plugins folder.

Then I've gone to Preferences > Control/OSC/web > Add

But Mackie Control (Klinke) is not there as an option. Reaper is not seeing it.

1 - Is there somewhere other than the reaper plugins folder that might serve as another option for Reaper to see it?

2 - Is it possible my version of Reaper is just corrupted and that's why it can't see Klinke dlls in it's plugins folder?

3 - Is it possible that some kind of Read Only permission is causing Reaper to not be able to see the Klinke dlls?

Thanks,