Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2024, 07:45 AM   #1
Demian D
Human being with feelings

Default Stock JSFX GUI and Tukan's Library Mod

Hey, I previously did 32 embedded versions for my most used JSFX, based on Geraint's UI Library. This library had many limitations and I got an idea from EduSerra to use Tukan's jsfx as a base for the GUI code.

So after a week or so here is a sample of this library mod, a collection of JSFX modifications with the main feature of adding an embedded mcp mode for quick mixing in the style of Cakewalk's ProChannel.

You can download them from this dropbox link

Compressors:

Limiters:

Equalizers:

Sonic Anomaly:

Belles Ondes 1979 EQ

All of these jsfx that uses my modded library include Tukan features such as grouping, processing bypass options and toggle scaling. The only exception are Sonic Anomaly and GeraintLuff jsfx: S.LA.X, Transpire, Smooth Limiter, and Mawi's Analog Summing. These do not use my library and therefore only feature the mcp embedding.

To install it just copy "D JSFX" folder into your /Effects/ folder

NOTE: If you use linux, in the ".jsfx" files replace the @gfx line with the linux comment, this is due to different minimum width for jsfx in linux than in windows

I will continue making a gui and embedded version for all the previous jsfx I did, so no reapack repository yet until I finish all of them, you can read the blueprint to make a gui for your jsfx, I tried to comment it as much as I could, and make it so you have to write as little code as possible.

The designs currently used are modifications from Analog Obsession effects and some pngs from Tukan, I’m not a graphic designer, so the overall layout can be improved, that’s another reason not to put them on reapack yet, I hope someone can help in making original designs as I mentioned in my previous thread=)

I'll be uploading each finished jsfx to that dropbox folder as soon as I finish each; enjoy it!

Last edited by Demian D; 05-15-2024 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added a bunch of jsfx
Demian D is offline   Reply With Quote