Old 02-26-2020, 11:04 PM   #1
daniellumertz
Human being with feelings

Default Select Envelope Lane under mouse

Hello, I'm searching for an action ( select envelope lane under mouse ), and I'm not finding any to do this...

Is for inserting points under mouse. I'm using SWS:Insert new envelopes points at mouse cursor... Action. But I need to select every time the envelope I want to add points

So need an action to select the envelope hahhaha. thx. Is there any? Already searched in SWS and default actions, havent found but maybe i'm not looking for the right word
daniellumertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 02:14 AM   #2
deeb

Did you see available modifies on envelope lanes section? Maybe you can find what you need there. Anyway. I don't know
deeb is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:39 AM   #3
xpander

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellumertz View Post
Hello, I'm searching for an action ( select envelope lane under mouse ), and I'm not finding any to do this...
By default left clicking on the env lane will select it. But you could change the mouse modifiers so that e.g. double clicking on the envelope segment will select it and add a point. Preferences/Editing Behavior/Mouse Modifiers, Context: Envelope segment, double click. The Behavior for the Default action is No action. Double click on that and select Add point from the menu. Confirm your selection by hitting OK, bottom of the window.

Last edited by xpander; 02-27-2020 at 08:45 AM.
xpander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 11:44 AM   #4
daniellumertz

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeb View Post
Did you see available modifies on envelope lanes section? Maybe you can find what you need there. Anyway. I don't know
I will look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpander View Post
By default left clicking on the env lane will select it. But you could change the mouse modifiers so that e.g. double clicking on the envelope segment will select it and add a point. Preferences/Editing Behavior/Mouse Modifiers, Context: Envelope segment, double click. The Behavior for the Default action is No action. Double click on that and select Add point from the menu. Confirm your selection by hitting OK, bottom of the window.
Yes I can insert this action as an mouse mod. the thing is I don`t want to change the edit cursor while doing this. So I need to put this in a keyboard shortcut or to somehow disable move edit cursor when using some mouse mod. action.
daniellumertz is offline   Reply With Quote