Old 07-20-2018, 03:57 AM   #5281
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
oh cool, big thanks!
I was going to resave all my strips with switchers inside but this is much better
ah no! I try to avoid these bugs - so very glad you pointed it out for me to fix. I don't want to create extra work going over old stuff for anyone using the script... It was an oversight - pure and simple. The fix for me was easy and took approx 1 minute. Everyone having to go over old strips and resaving them = possibly many minutes or even more. Much easier for me to fix.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:52 AM   #5282
dasombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post
...It was an oversight - pure and simple. The fix for me was easy and took approx 1 minute...
even better if it did not take too long
Big big thanks!
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 04:41 PM   #5283
ThrashJazzAssassin

Is there a way to store snapshots to specific slots using MIDI? (In the same way that snapshots can be recalled when they receive a certain note). I can't keep up. Stripper is becoming vast

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the new updates!! Especially the DTP/Illustrator style object arrangers and UNDO!
Old 07-21-2018, 05:06 PM   #5284
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashJazzAssassin View Post
Is there a way to store snapshots to specific slots using MIDI? (In the same way that snapshots can be recalled when they receive a certain note). I can't keep up. Stripper is becoming vast

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Love the new updates!! Especially the DTP/Illustrator style object arrangers and UNDO!
Glad you like the update

Currently no - but no reason why it shouldn't be possible to a point. The only issue I can think of is that all snapshots must be stored sequentially - that is say you have only snapshots 1,2 and 3 - the next stored one must be in slot 4. You cannot skip any slots.

I guess to get around this is you create a load of dummy snapshots and these get replaced when you hit a midi note or similar.

I'll have a think about this. Any specific requirements/ideas? How do you intend to use it? it might be annoying if you lean on your keyboard or otherwise trigger it and it overwrites a useful snapshot...
Old 07-21-2018, 05:41 PM   #5285
ThrashJazzAssassin

I'm controlling Guitar Rig 5 from an FCB1010 and an android tablet running touchOSC. For this particular setup I'm only using Stripper for the snapshots (100+ stacked params). Snapshot morphing Whoar!

Dummy snapshots are totally fine.

Maybe need a double tap to prevent accidents
Old 07-21-2018, 05:56 PM   #5286
lb0

Quote:
I'm controlling Guitar Rig 5 from an FCB1010 and an android tablet running touchOSC. For this particular setup I'm only using Stripper for the snapshots (100+ stacked params). Snapshot morphing Whoar!

Dummy snapshots are totally fine.

Maybe need a double tap to prevent accidents
That looks very cool!

Been some time since I played with TouchOsc on my ancient HTC Desire years ago - might have to fire it up on a tablet sometime.

So the top buttons on your layout are triggering snapshot morphs? And you'll have similar buttons to store snapshots?

I'll certainly look into this. Is it just the currently selected snapshot set/subset (ie. showing in the main snapshot window) that you want to interact with?
Old 07-22-2018, 03:45 AM   #5287
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
That looks very cool!
Thanks!
Quote:
Been some time since I played with TouchOsc on my ancient HTC Desire years ago - might have to fire it up on a tablet sometime.
Great! Let me know if I can help you set it up.

Quote:
So the top buttons on your layout are triggering snapshot morphs?
Yep
Quote:
And you'll have similar buttons to store snapshots?
That would be awesome!
Quote:
I'll certainly look into this. Is it just the currently selected snapshot set/subset (ie. showing in the main snapshot window) that you want to interact with?
Thanks! Yeah, I would need to attach the control to a particular track. Targetting subsets would be nice, but the currently selected would be fine for now. ATM I'm only using page snapshots.
Old 07-22-2018, 07:12 AM   #5288
lb0

Quote:
Thanks!

Great! Let me know if I can help you set it up.

Yep

That would be awesome!

Thanks! Yeah, I would need to attach the control to a particular track. Targetting subsets would be nice, but the currently selected would be fine for now. ATM I'm only using page snapshots.
Hi TJA,

Have had first attempt at this - no idea if it works as don't have access to a midi controller - and it's too fiddly to test with just the faders (and I've not time to do this just now). All I know is that assigning the capture fader doesn't crash - but might have overlooked something else although I think it should work...

Try update .0084

Assign the capture fader via * menu in snapshots window.

It will capture to currently selected snapshot set/subset and ONLY if a snapshot already exists in the slot (so you will need to set up with dummy snapshots).

Please note - I couldn't make it so double tap only captures the snapshot - if it's possible at all - I can't remember how the note input works - and it would require a latch system to tell if a second push occurs - so for now - a single midi note will capture snapshots (1-128).

Let me know if it works
Old 07-22-2018, 07:38 AM   #5289
ThrashJazzAssassin

Seems to be working as expected Thank you!!!
Old 07-22-2018, 03:04 PM   #5290
lb0

Quote:
Seems to be working as expected Thank you!!!
Great and no worries (thanks for the tip ). I got the double-tap to store working if you'd prefer it - was easy once I remembered the latch is already programmed into the Faderbox... Let me know.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:21 AM   #5291
KuulArt

Default Help with N4 EQ's

Hi there!

I have recently started trying out the stripper and it looks amazing. A little bit overwhelmed with possibilities.
For starters I am creating a nebula EQ's and have couple of questions.

1) I have made some but I have some problems - I am not seeing the actual value I am controlling. All nebula values are named mix 1-8 and they show 0-1 value.
I looked up some youtuibe videos and they had correct values showing there - am I missing some setup here?

2) Is it possible to set stepped values? So that I can set up api style knob to switch between those values (400, 800, etc)?

3) Is it possible to set up some kind of program switcher so that I can have a knob to switch between shelf and bell value without loading another instance of n4? I guess I could use reaper presets for this? I did see something about midi switcher but the tutorial on youtube was lacking some crucial steps as to how associate the programs with midi.

I hope this is the correct place where to post these questions. I guess some of these have been already answered but I was not able to find via search.

Best regards!
KuulArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 03:08 AM   #5292
KuulArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuulArt View Post
Hi there!

I have recently started trying out the stripper and it looks amazing. A little bit overwhelmed with possibilities.....

Best regards!
I will answer some of my own questions:
1 and 2: For API style I used cyclic controller and I can set concrete steps with proper values, but I was not able to get correct nebula values and names other than mix 1-8 thou.

3: I updated lbx stripper and I can see that I can set nebula programs using reacontrolmidi, this works perfect. I can now create API EQ with 3 bands and use either, shelf, peak, HQ or LQ version and correct sample rate within one strip!!!

BUT I have found an issue, not sure if this is strippers fault or mine:
I started creating these midi switchers with default Mac OS output, it worked fine. Then I plugged in my inteface - Orion Studio 2017 and suddenly they wont work, it seems that midi is not working and as soon as I select something the program change cheackbox on the reamidi plugin gets disabled. I also do not see the green midi light comming up anymore on the channel.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

PS Orion studio does not have any midi, so I am puzzled why this does not work...
KuulArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 04:32 AM   #5293
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
2) Is it possible to set stepped values? So that I can set up api style knob to switch between those values (400, 800, etc)?
You can do this with a cycle button. In EDIT mode, click on the control so the control editor appears, then click on the selector which usually defaults to 'knob/slider' till it says 'cycle button'. Then you can configure it by clicking on the <<. Don't forget to click on SAVE
Old 08-04-2018, 06:04 AM   #5294
lb0

Quote:
I will answer some of my own questions:
1 and 2: For API style I used cyclic controller and I can set concrete steps with proper values, but I was not able to get correct nebula values and names other than mix 1-8 thou.

3: I updated lbx stripper and I can see that I can set nebula programs using reacontrolmidi, this works perfect. I can now create API EQ with 3 bands and use either, shelf, peak, HQ or LQ version and correct sample rate within one strip!!!

BUT I have found an issue, not sure if this is strippers fault or mine:
I started creating these midi switchers with default Mac OS output, it worked fine. Then I plugged in my inteface - Orion Studio 2017 and suddenly they wont work, it seems that midi is not working and as soon as I select something the program change cheackbox on the reamidi plugin gets disabled. I also do not see the green midi light comming up anymore on the channel.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

PS Orion studio does not have any midi, so I am puzzled why this does not work...
Hi,

Glad you found some answers - regarding the issue with Orion Studio - What is this - an audio interface? If simply plugging this in is preventing the ReaControlMIDI's from working - then I suggest it's possibly an issue with how the interface and Reaper are connected up. But I don't really understand the problem exactly.

Have you checked to see what midi input the channel is receiving? Maybe by plugging in the Orion - it's shifted stuff about internally - meaning the channel is now listening to the wrong device (I'm really guessing at the moment without understanding a little more what is happening).
Old 08-07-2018, 02:08 PM   #5295
dasombre

a little question:
Since Reaper v5.93 setting an FX Offline or Online does not reset the audiothread, which is great as there are no more crackles when doing this via FX-chain while audio is running through (even with bigger VSTs and Nebula4)
When off- or ON-lining FX via stripper it's still making quite some crackles, especially with Nebula and I think with bigger plug-ins too.

Would it be possible to make it not crackle when offlining in Stripper the same as via Reaper's FX-chain? Not sure if this is possible at all but wanted to ask

Here is whats new in 5.95 pre2:
+ API: add TrackFX/TakeFX_ Set/Get Offline

and in pre3:
+ ReaScript: remove size limitation and improve memory use for various APIs including Get*StateChunk(), GetSet*Info_String(), GetProjExtState(), GetSetProjectNotes(), MIDI_GetAllEvts()

I'm a code-noob but those additions above look interesting maybe
Old 08-07-2018, 02:15 PM   #5296
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
a little question:
Since Reaper v5.93 setting an FX Offline or Online does not reset the audiothread, which is great as there are no more crackles when doing this via FX-chain while audio is running through (even with bigger VSTs and Nebula4)
When off- or ON-lining FX via stripper it's still making quite some crackles, especially with Nebula and I think with bigger plug-ins too.

Would it be possible to have it not crackle as when offlining via Reaper's FX-chain? Not sure if this is possible at all but wanted to ask

Here is whats new in 5.95 pre2:
+ API: add TrackFX/TakeFX_ Set/Get Offline

and in pre3:
+ ReaScript: remove size limitation and improve memory use for various APIs including Get*StateChunk(), GetSet*Info_String(), GetProjExtState(), GetSetProjectNotes(), MIDI_GetAllEvts()

I'm a code-noob but those additions above look interesting maybe
I've been re-coding stuff to use the new APIs today!

Things are working pretty well so far. I probably haven't covered everything that would benefit yet - but certain things are massively improved already. Namely moving fx up and down the chain via the 1 shortcut.

Also - the Strip Switch mode strip switchers are working perfectly now I don't have to move FX plugins via the chunk. I can simply insert new plugins at the end of the fx chain and use this to move them to the correct location. Doing this via the chunk meant every subsequent plugin in the chain from where you moved the plugin to reloaded (very slow - especially with *big* plugins like N4 and Kontakt.

Haven't yet seen the pre3 APIs - off to have a look now.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:33 PM   #5297
timbralzoom

woah!

is this means we can take Snapshot of the plugin position/order in the Fx Chain?
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:35 PM   #5298
dasombre

Quote:
uh uuh, sounds great
Old 08-07-2018, 02:53 PM   #5299
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
woah!

is this means we can take Snapshot of the plugin position/order in the Fx Chain?
haha - not without extra work on the snapshot system - although potentially - I guess with the new API it may be possible. No idea if reordering the entire chain mid playback would be very smooth though.
Old 08-07-2018, 04:02 PM   #5300
timbralzoom

Quote:
haha - not without extra work on the snapshot system - although potentially - I guess with the new API it may be possible. No idea if reordering the entire chain mid playback would be very smooth though.
aah!
i get wrong impression from with no glitch while offline/online & audiothread thingy
i thought it would make %100 smooth / glitch free in any case!

EDIT:
it's dasombre's fault

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-07-2018 at 04:20 PM.
Old 08-07-2018, 09:58 PM   #5301
RJHollins

Quote:

Things are working pretty well so far. I probably haven't covered everything that would benefit yet - but certain things are massively improved already. Namely moving fx up and down the chain via the 1 shortcut.

Also - the Strip Switch mode strip switchers are working perfectly now I don't have to move FX plugins via the chunk. I can simply insert new plugins at the end of the fx chain and use this to move them to the correct location. Doing this via the chunk meant every subsequent plugin in the chain from where you moved the plugin to reloaded (very slow - especially with *big* plugins like N4 and Kontakt.

Haven't yet seen the pre3 APIs - off to have a look now.
General question ... what happens if One is using an earlier version of Reaper ?
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2018, 12:08 AM   #5302
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
General question ... what happens if One is using an earlier version of Reaper ?
It uses the old slower method
Old 08-08-2018, 12:13 AM   #5303
RJHollins

Quote:
It uses the old slower method
Thanks lb0 for that clarification, and to know STRIPPER will still work.

I've been holding off updating Reaper until the final version for this v5 series.
[I'm at v5.40 - why upset a stable install in the middle of multiple projects].
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 03:13 AM   #5304
lb0

New update v0.94.0085

Added new API functions to speed up various functions. If you aren't running reaper v5.95pre2 + - then it should just use the old methods. Please let me know if anything isn't working properly.

Other addition = add integration with Track Templates.

You can make adding a track template automatically insert a strip and link directly to the plugins loaded as part of the template.

Simply create the strip (or add a saved strip to a track). Now rename the track and add the text: LBXSTRIP[<stripname>]

And save the track as a template.

Eg. Track name example:

DrumBus LBXSTRIP[drumstrip]

This will trigger Stripper to load the strip drumstrip.strip onto the track when the template is added to the project.

The track will then be renamed just DrumBus to prevent the strip being loaded more than once.

Please note - no plugins will be loaded on the new track by stripper - they must already be there as part of the Track Template.

If stripper is closed when the template is added - Stripper will load any strips when it is next opened.

Have fun - and please report any issues here.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #5305
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
add integration with Track Templates.
I like this idea. More integration is always welcome. Not sure if I'll use it, but nice to know it's available.
Old 08-11-2018, 03:55 PM   #5306
ThrashJazzAssassin

Is it possible for scripts to pass through qwerty keys? I can trigger the Virtual MIDI Keyboard with my qwerty keyboard and use the notes to control Stripper buttons via __LBX_CTL, but when the Stripper script is active it eats the qwerty.

I've been using a row of keys to trigger MPL's [Send NoteON to VK, pitch 48 C3.lua] scripts.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:28 AM   #5307
lb0

Quote:
Is it possible for scripts to pass through qwerty keys? I can trigger the Virtual MIDI Keyboard with my qwerty keyboard and use the notes to control Stripper buttons via __LBX_CTL, but when the Stripper script is active it eats the qwerty.

I've been using a row of keys to trigger MPL's [Send NoteON to VK, pitch 48 C3.lua] scripts.
This is something I have had individually requested from 4 or 5 Stripper users.

As far as I know - it's not possible directly from within reascript. So if you're on PC - AutoHotKey seems to be successful for Arthur - but so far it's individual capturing of keys - and forwarding them on. I don't know whether it's possible to just capture all keys and forward them on.

I'll email you his AHK script if you wish - and you can try it out.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:30 PM   #5308
ThrashJazzAssassin

Quote:
I'll email you his AHK script if you wish - and you can try it out.
thanks.

thrashjazzassassin@gmail.com
Old 08-16-2018, 12:14 AM   #5309
Pisi

Default afraid I did something wrong...

Hi, new to this thread, but mindblown by this idea...anyway...I keep getting this message when I try to run the .lua:

LBX Stripper.lua:65050: 'end' expected (to close 'if' at line 65047) near <eof>

any ideas?
Pisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 12:45 AM   #5310
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisi View Post
Hi, new to this thread, but mindblown by this idea...anyway...I keep getting this message when I try to run the .lua:

any ideas?
Hi, First check - you must download as RAW from github.

If you downloaded as RAW already - then I'll have another look - but you get weird errors if you don't download as RAW.

Simply go to the Lua file on Github - and click the RAW button - then right-click Save Page As (might depend on browser)...

Direct link to RAW version
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/L-...20Stripper.lua

Last edited by lb0; 08-16-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 08-16-2018, 03:06 AM   #5311
Pisi

Quote:
Hi, First check - you must download as RAW from github.

If you downloaded as RAW already - then I'll have another look - but you get weird errors if you don't download as RAW.

Simply go to the Lua file on Github - and click the RAW button - then right-click Save Page As (might depend on browser)...

Direct link to RAW version
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/L-...20Stripper.lua
still the same (I tested also with other browsers)

Pisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 08:47 AM   #5312
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisi View Post
still the same (I tested also with other browsers)

Ok - I've put the latest version here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yvxn9vy6k...0Ww-SPPZa?dl=0

Can you try these and let me know...

What OS are you on?

Last edited by lb0; 08-16-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-17-2018, 08:56 AM   #5313
timbralzoom

while trying TJA Geist1 share strip

a-if you close the Stripper without saving the Reaper project
LBX Stripper.lua:60716: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'c_id')

b-when you click to LEARN CTLS in Subset1
LBX Stripper.lua:61978: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

plus..
when the first time click to LEARN CTLS
Stripper doesn't highlight any control
after switching back to PAGE and switching to Subset 1 again
LEARN CTLS
highlights the first 5 engine's pattern selector "knobs" only
and then gives the error message (b)

c-when you click to clover (i believe its Randomize)
LBX Stripper.lua:62664: attempt to index a nil value (local 'cctl')

d-when you ctrl+click to clover
LBX Stripper.lua:64561: table index is nil

as a final
after saving Reaper project opens fine and that a b c d errors doesn't happens

here is the video demostration
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NR...oRdZWUEvghUGo7
Old 08-17-2018, 09:43 AM   #5314
lb0

Quote:

a-if you close the Stripper without saving the Reaper project
LBX Stripper.lua:60716: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'c_id')

b-when you click to LEARN CTLS in Subset1
LBX Stripper.lua:61978: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

plus..
when the first time click to LEARN CTLS
Stripper doesn't highlight any control
after switching back to PAGE and switching to Subset 1 again
LEARN CTLS
highlights the first 5 engine's pattern selector "knobs" only
and then gives the error message (b)

c-when you click to clover (i believe its Randomize)
LBX Stripper.lua:62664: attempt to index a nil value (local 'cctl')

d-when you ctrl+click to clover
LBX Stripper.lua:64561: table index is nil

as a final
after saving Reaper project opens fine and that a b c d errors doesn't happens

here is the video demostration
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NR...oRdZWUEvghUGo7
Thanks for detailed report. Looks all to do with missing snapshot assignments - so will look into...

EDIT:

Quick Fix: I've found no problems if you load the strip - delete the subsets then save the strip again. I don't think they're essential - just used for capturing/randomising engine selection, so you can easily rebuild.

I will of course fix the errors properly when I have time! And try to work out why they aren't being imported correctly.

I just need to work out what to do with the Geist bindings file - I think it's to bind exposed parameter slots to internal Geist parameters - to enable the transport controls at the top. Just not got time to work out how to import it.

EDIT2:

I think you load the bindings by clicking on load (bottom right), load mappings. According to my research - not tested yet.

EDIT3:

Importing the mappings didn't make the top buttons work - so I just recreated the mappings manually in Geist.

Last edited by lb0; 08-17-2018 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-20-2018, 02:05 AM   #5315
lb0

Quote:
I found a bug in parsing the latest strip file versions. It seems somewhere along the line (possibly github, or possibly creating/importing sharestrip files) - the line encoding appears to change - and so fixed position markers stored in the Header - to load relevant parts of the strip data point to the wrong parts of the file, so not everything gets read properly and some data gets lost. :/

I've fixed this in the update - so now it checks for incorrect markers before parsing the data - and if it finds any - it uses the old (slower) strip file parsing method which will work ok.

In an update I will release later - it will invisibly fix any incorrect markers in a strip header if it finds any - so the strip file will load using the faster method again should one be incorrect.

In general - this should not have been noticed by anyone really - apart from the situation you found Timbralzoom - when using a sharestrip from github (or possibly all sharestrips if the error isn't in github - not had time to check yet).

Just creating and loading strip files on the same computer does not show up any problems with markers in the header.

So bottom line is - using the latest version of the script will solve this issue. TZ - you should find now when loading the Geist strip - it works properly and you have a few extra controls (which were chopped off the data when loading), and no 'Erks'. You don't need to reimport the sharestrip - just drag in the already imported strip file and it should work, nothing was lost in the original import.

Cheers,

EDIT:

Have updated (v0.94.0087) so any incorrect strip-file headers are fixed when first accessed.

Last edited by lb0; 08-20-2018 at 07:14 AM.
Old 08-20-2018, 04:06 PM   #5316
ThrashJazzAssassin

Thanks for fixing these issues.

So it's just importing where these issues arise? I shouldn't need to resave all my sharestrips? Or think about hosting them elsewhere?

Hope you like the Geist strip. I found it useful to see what patterns are selected, in all the engines, all in one place; which you can't do with the plugin GUI
Old 08-20-2018, 04:49 PM   #5317
lb0

Quote:
Thanks for fixing these issues.

So it's just importing where these issues arise? I shouldn't need to resave all my sharestrips? Or think about hosting them elsewhere?

Hope you like the Geist strip. I found it useful to see what patterns are selected, in all the engines, all in one place; which you can't do with the plugin GUI
No problem.

You don't need to do anything with your sharestrips - if it needs to fix the imported strip file - it will do it the first time it's used in a project. Still not sure where the error is - either in creating/importing the sharestrip or github does something to the text encoding (like changing the line breaks) - still need to investigate.

The Geist strip is fantastic - I haven't used Geist in a while - but you've made it fun again ... Making me look at expanders though dammit! Been playing with it all night...
Old 08-22-2018, 05:13 AM   #5318
timbralzoom

Thank you lb0 !

just installed 087

and re imported Geist sharestrip
(just for testing from scratch purpose)
when i load Strip first time:
-i get the Erk message once
-restarting Stripper (just closing actually):
LBX Stripper.lua:60811: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'c_id')

but
none of them repeated when i open strip second time.
and Subset 1 LEARN CTLS now shows all 8 engine parameters correctly.

@TJA
Thank you so much again!

EDIT:
to me nothing important .. i want to share just in case.

just realized there was two Subset 1
seems Subset 1 cloned somehow
one of them has no Control in it.

&
-motto-

Last edited by timbralzoom; 08-22-2018 at 05:31 AM.
Old 08-22-2018, 06:01 AM   #5319
lb0

Quote:
Thank you lb0 !

just installed 087

and re imported Geist sharestrip
(just for testing from scratch purpose)
when i load Strip first time:
-i get the Erk message once
-restarting Stripper (just closing actually):
LBX Stripper.lua:60811: attempt to concatenate a nil value (field 'c_id')

but
none of them repeated when i open strip second time.
and Subset 1 LEARN CTLS now shows all 8 engine parameters correctly.

@TJA
Thank you so much again!

EDIT:
to me nothing important .. i want to share just in case.

just realized there was two Subset 1
seems Subset 1 cloned somehow
one of them has no Control in it.

&
-motto-
Odd about the Erk - I get none now when loading the originally imported strip (didn't need to reimport the sharestrip). Maybe I'll try reimporting the sharestrip to see if that causes an Erk.

Erks are basically bad - and can cause errors as you reported.
Old 08-24-2018, 12:35 AM   #5320
Pisi

Quote:
Ok - I've put the latest version here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yvxn9vy6k...0Ww-SPPZa?dl=0

Can you try these and let me know...

What OS are you on?
I'm on WIN10. This last release works!!
I'm hands now.