Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 06-16-2018, 12:36 AM   #1
USR
Human being with feelings

Default Mac: Folder expand/collapse button issue on Project Bay list

Hi, I originally posted this topic at the newbie forum last week (https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=207593), but found that it was probably a Mac-specific bug, so I re-post it here.

The issue is that the folder expand/collapse button on a Project Bay list works only when the column ("Active take name" column in "Media Items" tab, or "File name" column in "Source Media" tab) is positioned at the very left of the list. Otherwise it doesn't work, and clicking on the "+" button just opens up a small pop-up window instead.

--
I also found another Project Bay-related issue, which is rather minor one but essential to my workflow. I don't know whether this one is a Mac-only issue or not.

A shortcut added to the action "Item navigation: Select and move to *previous* item" works even while the Project Bay window is focused, which is very useful, especially if you combine it with other actions.

However, a shortcut for the action "Item navigation: Select and move to *next* item" doesn't work when the Project Bay window is focused, so I have to re-focus on the main window to make it work.

I use Reaper ver.5.91 on Mac OS 10.11.6 El Capitan.

Thanks!

Last edited by USR; 06-16-2018 at 01:11 AM.
USR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 01:10 AM   #2
USR

Default Expand/collapse button issue on Project Bay list

I'm re-posting this because I notice that this issue also applies to other expand/collapse buttons on Project Bay lists such as Source Media folders and FX Parameters menus. I hope it will be fixed soon.

Last edited by USR; 10-21-2018 at 01:20 AM.
Old 10-23-2018, 05:52 AM   #3
USR

Default Project Bay buttons issue

The playback buttons don't work either unless they're in the first column on the left.