Old 06-05-2014, 08:29 PM   #1
AmmoniumNitrate
Banned

Default Keyboard shortcut to open "FX" panel?

When a track is armed, there's an "FX" button which lets me open a panel to add FX to the track. There's a similar "FX" button for the track in the Mixer. But when the mixer is hidden and a track isn't armed, how can I open the FX panel for a track? Is there a keyboard shortcut? Thank you.
AmmoniumNitrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:40 PM   #2
lachrimae
Human being with feelings

Look for "View: Show FX Browser Window" if you want to go straight to the browser.

But if you want to open the FX Chain window for that track you'll need SWS extensions. The command is "SWS/S&M: Toggle show FX chain windows for selected tracks".

On a side note, something I use that I find to be very useful in combination with my Logitech G600 mouse (tons of buttons on the side) is map some of the side buttons to open individual FX slots.
For instance, button 1 will "Toggle float FX 01 for selected tracks".
Works great...
lachrimae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #3
AmmoniumNitrate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachrimae View Post
Look for "View: Show FX Browser Window" if you want to go straight to the browser.

But if you want to open the FX Chain window for that track you'll need SWS extensions. The command is "SWS/S&M: Toggle show FX chain windows for selected tracks".
Cool. Thank you.

Quote:
On a side note, something I use that I find to be very useful in combination with my Logitech G600 mouse (tons of buttons on the side) is map some of the side buttons to open individual FX slots.
For instance, button 1 will "Toggle float FX 01 for selected tracks".
Works great...
I just have two buttons.
AmmoniumNitrate is offline   Reply With Quote