Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
@lb0
can you do an xy pad like this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ox16chbnY

this will be the ultimate stripper :P

*love*
Well - you don't ask for much do you

I'd have to work out the interpolation maths - trigonometric I'm guessing...

Which bits were you mainly interested in - the setting up, layout, multiple snapshots - or just the whole thing?
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:50 PM   #1803
timbralzoom
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lb0 View Post

Which bits were you mainly interested in - the setting up, layout, multiple snapshots - or just the whole thing?
eham..
if you need more info about the Metasurface functions
i can try to record a demonstration video ..
just in case

gui stuff removed.

Last edited by timbralzoom; 12-12-2016 at 10:25 PM.
timbralzoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:54 PM   #1804
Reflected

Quote:

hahaha
I don't know man...so far you seems to be super good at it!

if you can do the whole thing, please do it

I think that the "web" interpolation engine of metasurface will be very impressive for a start.

*love*
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:10 PM   #1805
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexan View Post
I'm using reaper vol in ctl 2, I've tried everything but fader movement is little weird at the top and bottom (It does not move some x dB or xx dB at bottom) then it gets little fast in between (does not follow mouse position as other script that control faders via gui). Do not know whats default fader scale if I find out will let you know

at top moving starts at +10-9.5dB and at bottom at -80dB
Yeah - this was a close approximation I found using some curve functions. I've no idea how to make it match exactly. I'll look at some of the other scripts if I can find them - I know you mentioned one earlier.
Old 12-11-2016, 08:05 PM   #1806
timbralzoom

Just discovered how to make a meter from a single image..
here is the Meters From Themes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnKY...ature=youtu.be

and the beautiful knobs from NickMoritz thanks to him and Peter.
knobman files
https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1889/Ni...obmanknobs.zip

Stripper ready
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/29166/Timb-...ritz_knobs.zip

last edit..
one more meter Session Mod
Attached Files
File Type: zip Timb_MetersFromThemes.zip (67.8 KB, 160 views)
File Type: zip Meter_SessionMOD.zip (7.4 KB, 167 views)

Last edited by timbralzoom; 12-11-2016 at 09:51 PM.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:12 AM   #1807
Sju

Quote:

While you're at it, can you also add support for VR so we can control our parameters in XYZ while riding a rollercoaster
Sju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:01 AM   #1808
Sexan

Quote:
Yeah - this was a close approximation I found using some curve functions. I've no idea how to make it match exactly. I'll look at some of the other scripts if I can find them - I know you mentioned one earlier.
Not sure if its worth of trouble because you need rework or add the new fader behavior completely. Other scripts do not us knobstacks from knobman,only one image of fader with "invisible" lane for movement. Anyway thank you very much for considering it!

One of the scripts : http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=168777

Last edited by Sexan; 12-12-2016 at 02:20 AM.
Sexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 02:17 AM   #1809
Sexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
Just discovered how to make a meter from a single image..
here is the Meters From Themes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnKY...ature=youtu.be

and the beautiful knobs from NickMoritz thanks to him and Peter.
knobman files
https://stash.reaper.fm/theme/1889/Ni...obmanknobs.zip

Stripper ready
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/29166/Timb-...ritz_knobs.zip

last edit..
one more meter Session Mod
You are not using knobman to make meter!? just a single frame image!? Please tell us your secrets oh great graphics wizard!
Sexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:52 AM   #1810
dasombre

Quote:
It's possible - and a nice idea - but a large set up - with say 500 controls (yes Timbral's have easily hit this mark!) might cause a small delay when storing the data. Exactly what I'm trying to avoid when used in a live scenario.

But rather than an autosave - I guess a keyboard shortcut could trigger the data to be stored in a round robin way like you suggest - so you could easily store particular points quickly when you make changes you like - but still revert back several sets should you like??

Will be happy to add the keyboard shortcuts - if as mentioned by Sju that keystrokes cannot be passed through...
Just a little reminder for the shortcuts if easily doable and when you get to it of course

- E (toggle between): edit mode with the FX "parameter edit page" and LIVE MODE <- (That's the most importent one)
- S (toggle between): edit mode with the "strip edit page" and LIVE MODE.
- L toggles FX-parameter Learn on and off.
- G toggles between Graphic-edit-mode and LIVE MODE.

might save a lot of time mousing around for tasks that are done hundreds of times in a good LBX session

Thank you very much mister!
dasombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:02 AM   #1811
timbralzoom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexan View Post
You are not using knobman to make meter!? just a single frame image!? Please tell us your secrets oh great graphics wizard!
uups!
i mean, just discovered ... in knobman

edit...
Meters from Themes,
one error fix and horizontal versions added all in one package:
https://stash.reaper.fm/v/29170/Meter...HORIZONTAL.zip

Last edited by timbralzoom; 12-12-2016 at 07:06 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:41 AM   #1812
dasombre

great news for macro fans:
Macros are already possible as it is and very easy to do
You need:
1.ReaLearn (free midi mapper for reaper from Helgoboss)
2. a Midi CC JS of your choice (I use "JS: MIDI CC Sends")
3. that's it

After you'made your LBX strip/controls, make a track and put the JS Midi CC Sender on it in the first slot. After this put the "ReaLearn VST". "Learn" the "sources)" in ReaLearn. Then learn the targets. In every mapping you can go into edit-mode in ReaLearn and reverse or finetune the range if needed.
For putting the "macros" (the value-sliders of the JS CC sender) onto LBX you need to bypass ReaLearn because otherwise you get all the other Controls learned by LBX. That's logical and no problem, just bypass ReaLearn while you make yous macro-controls on LBX.

And you're done and have a fullblown configurable Macro-Controler for LBX. No programming needed

Now make some subsets out of the macros and even morph between 4 different macro states, which could theorotically hold a huge amount of controls under one knob in LBX.

Sir, you have made such an amazing tool

Now i get to my wishes (of course as always, just wishing)
1. Ability to also erase the corresponding FX along with the strip when delete is performed (huge timesaver again, and helps a lot in big projects). If erase is not possible, at least bypassing the FX would be good, before or after deleting the strip from LBX, so user does not have to search for all the FX and erase them manually.

2. advanced wish: "auto-loading" of strips when a FX-chain is loaded. Could be linked by name or so. As I use "add fx-chain by slot" a loooot, and also have big toolbar loaded with my go-to-plug-ins, it would be amazing if LBX would load a previously saved Strip (with the same name or identified by user in a textfile or so) onto the track, when I load a FX-chain or plug-in.
Might be very hard to do, but this would be really total integration into Reaper then.

Man, I love that LBX thang!

Have fun macro-ing & morphing around.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:58 AM   #1813
Spacemen Tree

This script is beyond awesome. It really is. I
'm having sometime later to try it out and I can't wait.

Not trying to offend anyone but instead of going through all 47 pages could someone just give a couple of answers:

1. What can you control with this? As I understand it's only track FX parameters, no? Can you trigger other scripts with it?
2. I see a lot of videos... Is there a sort of introduction to how to use it?
3. Could you give some examples of how you're using it?

Thanks.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:12 AM   #1814
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemen Tree View Post
This script is beyond awesome. It really is. I
'm having sometime later to try it out and I can't wait.

Not trying to offend anyone but instead of going through all 47 pages could someone just give a couple of answers:

1. What can you control with this? As I understand it's only track FX parameters, no? Can you trigger other scripts with it?
2. I see a lot of videos... Is there a sort of introduction to how to use it?
3. Could you give some examples of how you're using it?

Thanks.
Thanks

Quick answer - you can trigger actions - and therefore - all scripts should be at your grasp.

Track controls (Volume/Pan/Sends/Mute/Solo + others) all can be controlled. (as well as track fx params). Currently - Take FX not supported but there have been requests so it's on the ever growing to do list.

Check out Timbral's tutorial videos (links are in first post) - he goes quick - so you may need to watch a few times - but he covers the basics nicely.

Personally - I'm too involved with coding it to have got round to using it - so will leave it to those that do use it to answer this. I initially created it to allow for simply creating your own channel strips out of personalized modules that you create and drag in as required onto each track. But thanks to the input of all those on here who saw potential - it has grown far beyond my initial vision.

Be sure to download the RAW version of the script and other files from Github. I'm not sure what github does to the files - but it adds stuff which can cause crashes when opening - but downloading the RAW files (including the ZIP file containing the required resources) should ensure it will work ok. Follow the installation instructions for the resources carefully - if they are placed in the wrong place - the script won't load (you'll get errors).

Last edited by lb0; 12-13-2016 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-13-2016, 07:16 AM   #1815
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasombre View Post
great news for macro fans:
Macros are already possible as it is and very easy to do
You need:
1.ReaLearn (free midi mapper for reaper from Helgoboss)
2. a Midi CC JS of your choice (I use "JS: MIDI CC Sends")
3. that's it

After you'made your LBX strip/controls, make a track and put the JS Midi CC Sender on it in the first slot. After this put the "ReaLearn VST". "Learn" the "sources)" in ReaLearn. Then learn the targets. In every mapping you can go into edit-mode in ReaLearn and reverse or finetune the range if needed.
For putting the "macros" (the value-sliders of the JS CC sender) onto LBX you need to bypass ReaLearn because otherwise you get all the other Controls learned by LBX. That's logical and no problem, just bypass ReaLearn while you make yous macro-controls on LBX.

And you're done and have a fullblown configurable Macro-Controler for LBX. No programming needed

Now make some subsets out of the macros and even morph between 4 different macro states, which could theorotically hold a huge amount of controls under one knob in LBX.

Sir, you have made such an amazing tool

Now i get to my wishes (of course as always, just wishing)
1. Ability to also erase the corresponding FX along with the strip when delete is performed (huge timesaver again, and helps a lot in big projects). If erase is not possible, at least bypassing the FX would be good, before or after deleting the strip from LBX, so user does not have to search for all the FX and erase them manually.

2. advanced wish: "auto-loading" of strips when a FX-chain is loaded. Could be linked by name or so. As I use "add fx-chain by slot" a loooot, and also have big toolbar loaded with my go-to-plug-ins, it would be amazing if LBX would load a previously saved Strip (with the same name or identified by user in a textfile or so) onto the track, when I load a FX-chain or plug-in.
Might be very hard to do, but this would be really total integration into Reaper then.

Man, I love that LBX thang!

Have fun macro-ing & morphing around.
1. - I can probably set offline the fx that are associated with a dragged in strip. That would probably work ok - but keep the possibility of re-adding if required.

2. This is actually pretty hard to do. Identifying when you add an fxchain would be very hard. Maybe some possibility of you adding a strip that links to already present fx though - which would have similar results - will add to my todo (well - to look into) list - not sure when though.

PS - thanks for the macro solution. I will try and add this natively - but until then - this is a great option
Old 12-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #1816
dasombre

thank you for the info Ib0. Your solutions sound good
Looking forward.
Old 12-13-2016, 09:21 AM   #1817
Spacemen Tree

Quote:
Thanks

Quick answer - you can trigger actions - and therefore - all scripts should be at your grasp.
Track controls (Volume/Pan/Sends/Mute/Solo + others) all can be controlled. (as well as track fx params). Currently - Take FX not supported but there have been requests so it's on the ever growing to do list.
Man, that is going to make this script even more awesome! I'll continue to go at it in Reascript because I like the challenge and it caters well to my puzzle solving needs but this is far far greater than anything I could ever code... You really struck gold with this one. Watching Timbralzoom videos now. This has so much potential...

Quote:
Thanks Check out Timbral's tutorial videos (links are in first post) - he goes quick - so you may need to watch a few times - but he covers the basics nicely.

Personally - I'm too involved with coding it to have got round to using it - so will leave it to those that do use it to answer this. I initially created it to allow for simply creating your own channel strips out of personalized modules that you create and drag in as required onto each track. But thanks to the input of all those on here who saw potential - it has grown far beyond my initial vision.

Be sure to download the RAW version of the script and other files from Github. I'm not sure what github does to the files - but it adds stuff which can cause crashes when opening - but downloading the RAW files (including the ZIP file containing the required resources) should ensure it will work ok. Follow the installation instructions for the resources carefully - if they are placed in the wrong place - the script won't load (you'll get errors).
Thanks for the instructions. I'm really looking forward to take it for a spin. This is definitely a game changer. Code away!
Old 12-13-2016, 11:41 AM   #1818
Reflected

hey
is there a way to "learn all ctrls" at once?
it takes me ages to link all parameters one by one.

Old 12-13-2016, 12:19 PM   #1819
lb0

Quote:
hey
not currently - but will add

EDit - but if youre simply adding all controls - create a page snapshot. save as a strip. drag back in and the page snapahots will become a subset snapshot - which can then be used with xy pad...

Last edited by lb0; 12-13-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 12:52 PM   #1820
timbralzoom

^^
just in case
also in Parameter Edit mode you can
activate & de-activate the show Names and Values in inspector at once,
via Right Drag Lasso selection.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:31 PM   #1821
lb0

Quote:
hey
Ok - latest version should allow you to right-click drag lasso to select controls in snapshot learn mode. Please note - at the moment you can only select controls like this - and not deselect.

EDIT: Minor fix to prevent selection of non-fx/track params when learning snapshot controls.

Last edited by lb0; 12-13-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 12-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #1822
timbralzoom

lasso selection beautiful..
Thank you!
Old 12-13-2016, 06:07 PM   #1823
RJHollins

Just wanted to say how nice to have the STEPPED KNOB option.

I'm now able to set a continuous gain parameter to 1/4dB steps, which is a perfect resolution for this specific equalizer.

So NICE
RJHollins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 02:32 AM   #1824
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJHollins View Post
Just wanted to say how nice to have the STEPPED KNOB option.

I'm now able to set a continuous gain parameter to 1/4dB steps, which is a perfect resolution for this specific equalizer.

So NICE
Very pleased you like it

It should work in all cases where the range of dB are linearly mapped - I guess there might be some libraries out there that are not linearly mapped - in which case the only solution would be the painful set each position up manually one!! So I also guess that you couldn't set most EQ's frequency knobs up in say 100Hz steps (not that you'd want to - but just as an example of where this likely wouldn't work) - as frequency knobs are almost always logarithmic.
Old 12-14-2016, 03:14 AM   #1825
RJHollins

I understand what you mean ... there are certain NEBULA libraries that seem almost random in their relative position to knob location. In that situation, I had to create a type of 'look-up' table to correlate them in my NVC controllers [basically re-mapping 0 - 1 to [CC] 0-127].

I've spoken with 3rd party Devs to this matter ... maybe in the up-coming N4 era, the 'new' libraries can straighten it out ... don't know.

It is such a specific issue, I'd not expect LBX to take any priority to that [at least near term, understandably].

I do have a Graphics inquiry, though, and more of a possible feature ...

When designing EQ STRIPS, they often need a GAUGE around a Knob, be it FREQ or GAIN values. Would it be possible, even in a future, that LBX could 'auto' create such GAUGES ??
Old 12-14-2016, 03:29 AM   #1826
lb0

Quote:
I understand what you mean ... there are certain NEBULA libraries that seem almost random in their relative position to knob location. In that situation, I had to create a type of 'look-up' table to correlate them in my NVC controllers [basically re-mapping 0 - 1 to [CC] 0-127].

I've spoken with 3rd party Devs to this matter ... maybe in the up-coming N4 era, the 'new' libraries can straighten it out ... don't know.

It is such a specific issue, I'd not expect LBX to take any priority to that [at least near term, understandably].

I do have a Graphics inquiry, though, and more of a possible feature ...

When designing EQ STRIPS, they often need a GAUGE around a Knob, be it FREQ or GAIN values. Would it be possible, even in a future, that LBX could 'auto' create such GAUGES ??
There's no reason why I couldn't create a method of adding gauges to controls which gets drawn directly to the background buffer. Obviously it would have to be incredibly flexible to allow for knob type controls of different radii, and linear (straight) controls of different lengths and widths - but of course it would be possible. Would have to get my arc/trigonometry head on for that

But - being drawn using basic lines/arcs etc - they would likely not look so good compared to knobs themselves - not that that really matters so much to many people (it always matters to some though - but those users would have to generate their gauges as part of the control or background graphics themselves I guess).

Even now though - gauges could be created as bitmaps and inserted as background images - but you would require a large variety of them to cover even just the most commonly used params.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:59 AM   #1827
RJHollins

The last point of importing gauge graphic being the current route ... but this is leading to another 'behind the scene' issue ... the GRAPHICS Resource folder, and the list in LBX .

With the many GUI components that have been shared so far ... this section is getting difficult to navigate. Only to get more so.

Any ideas to help ? Maybe actual specific FOLDERS inside GRAPHICS, and that would organizationally transfer into LBX display? i don't know, but it is also happening when picking a component [knob, button, slider, etc] for a dragged-in parameter.

LBX is becoming such a powerful, flexible add-on ...
Old 12-14-2016, 06:54 AM   #1828
lb0

Quote:
The last point of importing gauge graphic being the current route ... but this is leading to another 'behind the scene' issue ... the GRAPHICS Resource folder, and the list in LBX .

With the many GUI components that have been shared so far ... this section is getting difficult to navigate. Only to get more so.

Any ideas to help ? Maybe actual specific FOLDERS inside GRAPHICS, and that would organizationally transfer into LBX display? i don't know, but it is also happening when picking a component [knob, button, slider, etc] for a dragged-in parameter.

LBX is becoming such a powerful, flexible add-on ...
I think your suggestion of folders in the graphics folder is probably the best solution. As there are no .knb type files to store data in for graphics I see no other easy way of organising them otherwise and I certainly don't want to have to maintain .knb type files for graphics as well as the controls!!

Will take a little while to implement - due mainly to keeping existing compatibility - but will work out a way.
Old 12-14-2016, 08:15 AM   #1829
RJHollins

Ahhh ... organization ... maybe not the most fun part, but it sure can make things more 'fun' to use.

Backward compatible ... after seeing some of the amazing STRIPS that have already been shown, I', sure it would be appreciated, although ... we all should remember, this is a flexible area while in BETA. You really should not be restricted to do what you know is best long term. IMO.

Speaking comparability ... should we gather suggestions for graphics 'GROUPS' titles? Items like, KNOBS, BUTTONS, SLIDERS, METERS, PANELS, GUI ornaments, and misc graphics, etc ... I only mention a few off the top, while also pondering what 'new' objects might surface.

I'm just putting the conversation out there for thought
Old 12-14-2016, 08:42 AM   #1830
lb0

Quote:
Ahhh ... organization ... maybe not the most fun part, but it sure can make things more 'fun' to use.

Backward compatible ... after seeing some of the amazing STRIPS that have already been shown, I', sure it would be appreciated, although ... we all should remember, this is a flexible area while in BETA. You really should not be restricted to do what you know is best long term. IMO.

Speaking comparability ... should we gather suggestions for graphics 'GROUPS' titles? Items like, KNOBS, BUTTONS, SLIDERS, METERS, PANELS, GUI ornaments, and misc graphics, etc ... I only mention a few off the top, while also pondering what 'new' objects might surface.

I'm just putting the conversation out there for thought
Yes - would be good to have a predetermined list of folders (but the system will allow adding of custom ones too - so perhaps you can have your own collection of favourites, but if you share strips with others - you can keep their graphics files separate to prevent cluttering your own). In order to maintain compatibility (yes - I've had a think about this already) - and also keep things simple - filenames would not only need to be unique within their folders - but also within all the graphics folders. So if you had x.png in SHAPES folder - you could not also have an x.png in another folder. Without this caveat - recoding would be difficult, and backwards compatibility would not be possible.

However - I also think this is not a terrible restriction - as long as users sensibly name their graphics files - perhaps a standard prefix for type of graphic - say gauge_1.png, gauge_2.png, rect_orangeedge.png etc. It also allows for sharing of graphics files - but allowing the user to choose which folder they put them in - whether to merge with their favourites, or to keep separate for use by imported strips only. EDIT: Obviously - we would not want each user creating gauges to label them gauge_1, gauge_2 etc. - but more gauge_lbx_1, gauge_lbx_2 - thus any gauges I made could be imported to other users systems without risk of overwriting their own gauge files...

Remember though that controls are not 'graphics' files in the context of LBX. Controls are already categorized - and don't need to be included in the list. But items such as PANELS, GAUGES, SHAPES, GUI ORNAMENTS, BOXES whatever other static background graphic items you can think of - that sort of thing - would be appropriate.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:06 PM   #1831
timbralzoom

a little off topic...this two links (in the first post) gives 404 error

Old 12-14-2016, 01:43 PM   #1832
Reflected

Quote:
Ok - latest version should allow you to right-click drag lasso to select controls in snapshot learn mode. Please note - at the moment you can only select controls like this - and not deselect.

EDIT: Minor fix to prevent selection of non-fx/track params when learning snapshot controls.
awesome!
Old 12-14-2016, 02:03 PM   #1833
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbralzoom View Post
a little off topic...this two links (in the first post) gives 404 error

thanks for this - maybe I'm doing it wrong. I simply opened the single post page of the relevant post and copied the url into my first post between tags.

I've found one of the problem links and replaced - and it works... for now...

Will fix the others soon. Please let me know if you think I'm doing it wrong

EDIT: Have updated. Interestingly - the p=1234567 bit got changed in the url to p=... which would explain why the link didn't work. No idea why.

Last edited by lb0; 12-14-2016 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-14-2016, 05:10 PM   #1834
timbralzoom

its strange indeed, i always do the same way also...
anyway,
both working now ..
Old 12-14-2016, 05:24 PM   #1835
nofish

Quote:
thanks for this - maybe I'm doing it wrong. I simply opened the single post page of the relevant post and copied the url into my first post between tags.

I've found one of the problem links and replaced - and it works... for now...

Will fix the others soon. Please let me know if you think I'm doing it wrong

EDIT: Have updated. Interestingly - the p=1234567 bit got changed in the url to p=... which would explain why the link didn't work. No idea why.
I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
I've noticed / experienced this too, seems to be a forum quirk or something, I don't know.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=160677
nofish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 01:17 AM   #1836
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofish View Post
I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
I've noticed / experienced this too, seems to be a forum quirk or something, I don't know.

http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=160677
Thanks - thought I was going a bit crazy for a moment because I'm sure I tested everything . Not just me then
Old 12-15-2016, 02:51 AM   #1837
zookthespook

Hi
Firstly ..
A big thank you for doing this . really a much needed tool !

Till now i have been using controller editor templates to control ,
my Korg Volcas, Strymon reverbs and other hardware units
I wanted to know if there is way to deploy the LBX as a control surface
without interfacing it thru a reamidicontrol kind of a plugin

where in i could just make the desired number of knobs, sliders and buttons and directly give them a CC value to respond to ..
If it is already possible can you help me understand how.
Warm regards
sameer
zookthespook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:06 AM   #1838
lb0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zookthespook View Post
Hi
Firstly ..
A big thank you for doing this . really a much needed tool !

Till now i have been using controller editor templates to control ,
my Korg Volcas, Strymon reverbs and other hardware units
I wanted to know if there is way to deploy the LBX as a control surface
without interfacing it thru a reamidicontrol kind of a plugin

where in i could just make the desired number of knobs, sliders and buttons and directly give them a CC value to respond to ..
If it is already possible can you help me understand how.
Warm regards
sameer
Hi Sameer,

Unfortunately Lua reascript has no access to any input or output midi streams directly - therefore what you are asking is not possible except through third party plugins such as Reamidicontrol like you mention.
Old 12-15-2016, 03:19 AM   #1839
zookthespook

Quote:
Hi Sameer,

Unfortunately Lua reascript has no access to any input or output midi streams directly - therefore what you are asking is not possible except through third party plugins such as Reamidicontrol like you mention.
Ah ! No issues at all..
the work around is hardly a problem !
really takes workflow to the next level. Thank you for all the hard work and hours you put into this.
zookthespook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 03:52 AM   #1840
RJHollins

Hi Zook,

If you get this working [even using Reamidicontrol] ... would sure be interested hearing how you set this up if you would.