Old 09-04-2023, 05:22 PM   #441
mapg9
Human being with feelings

Default Help with transport bar

Hi! I've been trying the theme and absolutely love the way it looks. The only thing that's been bugging me is that for some reason on the transport bar the time is not being displayed, that is, I can't see what minute and second of the song I'm standing on, nor when I hit play I can't see the time either. I thought it might have to do with some setting I might have moved around, but it only occurs with this specific theme. Anybody has any clue as to why this happens? I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Thanks in advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sample.jpg (92.9 KB, 170 views)
mapg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 09:07 PM   #442
rcoket3

I'm having the same exact problem as well.
rcoket3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 08:38 PM   #443
AndreyH-H

The same thing with the clock display...

The numbers on the timeline of the main window and the piano roll need to be made a little lighter, and in the piano roll on the timeline, make a dark background, as in the main window. The grid is also better visible in FL.

Well, an insignificant moment is to reverse the color of the notes in the piano roll. When you select a note, it's red, and when you draw or don't touch the note, it's green.
AndreyH-H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 05:18 AM   #444
Mordi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapg9 View Post
Hi! I've been trying the theme and absolutely love the way it looks. The only thing that's been bugging me is that for some reason on the transport bar the time is not being displayed, that is, I can't see what minute and second of the song I'm standing on, nor when I hit play I can't see the time either. I thought it might have to do with some setting I might have moved around, but it only occurs with this specific theme. Anybody has any clue as to why this happens? I've attached a screenshot so you can see what I mean. Thanks in advance!
That's odd. Could you try changing the font? Go to Actions and search for "Theme tweak window" or something similar. Should be "WALTER font 1". Changing the size of the transport text is not possible to my knowledge, without changing the size of the transport area itself.
Old 11-11-2023, 05:20 AM   #445
Mordi

I made some changes to the piano roll today. Added a bit of separation to the notes, as per a suggestion I received. Not sure what version of FL this corresponds to.

Old 11-26-2023, 04:33 PM   #446
Thomas Schwab

for me it is the most beautiful theme. Unfortunately I can't use it for one reason. I'm missing the track inserts in the arrange view. I know that it's not like FL Studio, but would you optionally integrate something like that? By the way, the piano roll looks nice.
Thomas Schwab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 12:16 PM   #447
Mordi

That would be nice. I've added it to my todo-list.

I've been looking into a new screen lately, which will likely be 4k. I'm going to have to figure out how to make the theme use high-DPI images when I buy it - might look into other stuff while I'm at it.
Old 01-20-2024, 10:40 AM   #448
Kaze

Any tips how I can change the red color of this in the picture? I have been looking on theme tweaker, under "Floating media item label" I could change the text, but not that red upper bar color. Is there a specific .png file inside the folder I could re-color with something like Paint?
Attached Images
File Type: png reaper_hpDso8uatF.png (7.0 KB, 51 views)
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 01:10 PM   #449
abnegative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaze View Post
Any tips how I can change the red color of this in the picture? I have been looking on theme tweaker, under "Floating media item label" I could change the text, but not that red upper bar color. Is there a specific .png file inside the folder I could re-color with something like Paint?
I think you're looking for item_bg.png and item_bg_sel.png
Attached Images
File Type: png item_bg.png (171 Bytes, 41 views)
File Type: png item_bg_sel.png (171 Bytes, 32 views)
abnegative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 02:38 PM   #450
Kaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnegative View Post
I think you're looking for item_bg.png and item_bg_sel.png
Legend! That was what I was looking for.
Kaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 01:20 AM   #451
Phazor

Hi! I think I noticed an issue with your theme. None of the popup windows have a Pin icon to keep the window Always on top.
Phazor is offline   Reply With Quote