Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > MIDI Hardware, Control Surfaces, and OSC

Old 01-16-2020, 09:48 AM   #801
matthias.matthias
Human being with feelings

Default Qcon Pro G2 with extender

I have a Qcon Pro G2 with an extender. Most things work very well. But here's what I miss most:

1) I can choose only 4 out of the 6 automation modes (trim read in particular and preview are missing)

2) It'd be nice, if the scrub function would work.

Thank you Moss for your work!

Last edited by matthias.matthias; 02-16-2020 at 04:25 AM.
matthias.matthias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:03 AM   #802
themixtape

Jurgen, I've got to ask you if you can possibly take a look at your java code from version 7.05 to 8.00.

I'm still getting lag with the Poise plugin, and a lot of Arturia stuff, and Guru (32-bit bridged to 64-bit). Every second, freezing... here's a LiceCap proving such.

This is with version 8.60. Notice the lag when I'm jogging the timeline with my right cursor key. And although the screencast can't capture it, when I move a window around, I'm experiencing the same brief freeze that you see with the timeline movement. ANY plugin window or menu access lags. There has been noticeable, annoying lag since version 8.00, but NOT with 7.05 or any of the ones prior.

Please, if you could take a look at the Java code or what you changed with the script... none of the debug modes have helped, and I've tried them all.

Browser does not let me insert a plugin with any version before 8.00, and 7.05 lets you change Play Position with the encoder on Push 2, but this does not work with version 8.00 or above.

And Note Repeat (8.60) is still not working with Push 2. It skips over 1/16 and 1/32, just like I initially mentioned a little bit ago.

Please let me know if you can get rid of this lag, in future versions beyond 8.60. Something definitely changed between 7.05 and 8.00.

Also, this lag still happens without Poise and Guru in the project. It happens with Maschine version 2.8.7, too. It's not limited to older plugins. It's important to note that something broke between version 7.05 and 8.00.

Thanks man!

Last edited by themixtape; 01-16-2020 at 12:20 PM.
themixtape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:52 AM   #803
djomardiaz

Me too,the same lag allways appears
djomardiaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 01:52 PM   #804
themixtape

Is DrivenByMoss supposed to save the Note Modes per track, per project? Because mine never does.. such as track 1, Drum mode, track 2 piano mode, track 3 Drum 64 mode...

Never saves. Always defaults to "Play" and whatever scale was last used (it does remember the scale and key, but that's all).

-----------------

Also, any way to set up a User mode for Push 2, with an editor of some sort for the encoders and 16 buttons near the screen at least?

Thanks, Jurgen!
Old 01-18-2020, 04:33 AM   #805
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by themixtape View Post
another Feature Request (if possible)
Any way to have a Push 2 User mode that allows for customization of the main 8 encoders, and pages of them? For generic mapping of plugins, as some Devices don't show anything when using DBM's Device mode. I would love to have like 4 pages of mappable encoders (any CC#, relative1, relative2, and of course, absolute) in User mode... and maybe also the top buttons (below encoders and below screen) assignable as button functions, in the same way they are assigned in the main DBM pages.
I was looking so far into getting e.g. the indiviually channel parameters but there is no API for that.
I like your idea to simply send some CCs in that mode, seems I was thinking too complicated. Will put it on the wishlist.

Quote:
Also wondering... is there any way to manually map certain plugins with Device mode? If not, that's ok, just wondering... further, with the Komplete Kontrol plugin, everything works pretty well which is nice... but the Pages don't line up with Push 2 or the SL MKIIIs screens... for instance, the first 4 Pages in Komplete Kontrol are the scale settings (most on Page 1, a couple on Page 2) then Page 3 is blank, then Page 4 the first two slots are blank, then Arp settings... into Page 5 and a couple slots on Page 6.
Sadly, Reaper has not the features to rearrange these parameters. I thought about implementing this myself but that would be a huge effort.
So, better send a FR to Cockos.
moss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2020, 04:39 AM   #806
moss

Quote:
Is DrivenByMoss supposed to save the Note Modes per track, per project? Because mine never does.. such as track 1, Drum mode, track 2 piano mode, track 3 Drum 64 mode...

Never saves. Always defaults to "Play" and whatever scale was last used (it does remember the scale and key, but that's all).
No, it is not stored.
Old 01-18-2020, 04:43 AM   #807
moss

Quote:
Jurgen, I've got to ask you if you can possibly take a look at your java code from version 7.05 to 8.00.

I'm still getting lag with the Poise plugin, and a lot of Arturia stuff, and Guru (32-bit bridged to 64-bit). Every second, freezing... here's a LiceCap proving such.
I would really like to fixc this and believe I checked already many times the differences between those versions. But when you cannot reproduce that on your own system this is impossible to fix. Also the different tests with the debug dialog gave only contradicting infos from people.
If you say this happens with Maschine too, can you send me a project with only Maschine active, which shows this effect?
Old 01-18-2020, 07:52 PM   #808
themixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by moss View Post
I would really like to fixc this and believe I checked already many times the differences between those versions. But when you cannot reproduce that on your own system this is impossible to fix. Also the different tests with the debug dialog gave only contradicting infos from people.
If you say this happens with Maschine too, can you send me a project with only Maschine active, which shows this effect?
Appreciate the reply and interest in fixing, Jurgen! I do agree it's impossible to fix when you cannot reproduce.

When you mean project do you mean screenshot, like above? I will absolutely make another screenshot. I can also send you a project if that helps... but I'll get you the screenshot plus an actual video, and audio with it too, if that helps!

Thanks again SO much.
Old 01-19-2020, 01:45 AM   #809
moss

Quote:
Appreciate the reply and interest in fixing, Jurgen! I do agree it's impossible to fix when you cannot reproduce.

When you mean project do you mean screenshot, like above? I will absolutely make another screenshot. I can also send you a project if that helps... but I'll get you the screenshot plus an actual video, and audio with it too, if that helps!

Thanks again SO much.
I meant the Reaper project file.
Old 01-19-2020, 11:26 AM   #810
themixtape

Putting together right now, thx!
Old 01-19-2020, 11:42 AM   #811
themixtape

http://chriscaulder.net/midi/Moss_Maschineplugin.zip

Has a project with just Maschine in it, and then Maschine plus Poise... the lag is worse with Poise... and it's only those tracks in the project.

Thanks, Jurgen!
Old 01-21-2020, 01:14 PM   #812
moss

Quote:
http://chriscaulder.net/midi/Moss_Maschineplugin.zip

Has a project with just Maschine in it, and then Maschine plus Poise... the lag is worse with Poise... and it's only those tracks in the project.

Thanks, Jurgen!
Thanks for the project. When I open it I first get the following Reaper error:

Code:
There were 3 items in the project that were saved by extensions. If you save this project without those extensions installed, you may lose those extensions' data.

Project tokens not recognized:

MCU_B_KLINKE
MCU_KLINKE
SWSAUTOCOLOR
Does that mean you run 2 instances of Klinke and SWS? If you do, could you please try to remove these extensions (move them out of the UserPlugins folder) and test if you still have that effect.

After that something weird happens, a little gray window appears above the Maschine window, which belongs to the Maschine plugin (I checked the window name). When I close that (Alt+F4 is the only way), it complains that it cannot find its Samples, seems you installed them not into the default folder.

After that I see only a track with Maschine, is that correct? No MIDI clips on the track or in Maschine? So, with that you see the effect that the playback stutters?
Old 01-21-2020, 01:27 PM   #813
themixtape

Quote:
Thanks for the project. When I open it I first get the following Reaper error:

Code:
There were 3 items in the project that were saved by extensions. If you save this project without those extensions installed, you may lose those extensions' data.

Project tokens not recognized:

MCU_B_KLINKE
MCU_KLINKE
SWSAUTOCOLOR
Does that mean you run 2 instances of Klinke and SWS? If you do, could you please try to remove these extensions (move them out of the UserPlugins folder) and test if you still have that effect.

After that something weird happens, a little gray window appears above the Maschine window, which belongs to the Maschine plugin (I checked the window name). When I close that (Alt+F4 is the only way), it complains that it cannot find its Samples, seems you installed them not into the default folder.

After that I see only a track with Maschine, is that correct? No MIDI clips on the track or in Maschine? So, with that you see the effect that the playback stutters?
Thanks, Jurgen! Yes, they're disabled (the MCU regular and Klinke, but I'll remove them just in case). SWS AutoColor is simply a thing that colors tracks according to their name, but I can temporarily remove the SWS Extensions to test.

Re: the Maschine samples, yes, I know... they are tied to a Track Template which is custom for me... I only uploaded the Reaper Project, as requested... if you want me to upload my entire Reaper install folders, I can... it's a portable install, and runs about 1GB in size, with random things in it.

As, no midi tracks tied to the Maschine track. It's just the plugin. The main problem again is the freezing when playback is stopped. It does not happen in recording or playback mode. Only while transport is fully stopped. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I think what could help the most is if I send you the Poise installer file, so you can install it and see if the problem persists, as it's worse with Poise than it is with Maschine. Would you be ok with me uploading the installer file? Thanks!
Old 01-21-2020, 01:49 PM   #814
themixtape

Still experiencing the freezing (with Poise) and glitchy audio (with Guru) when playback is stopped.

I removed: MCU regular (all files), MCU Klinke (all files), and SWS/S&M Extensions (all files).

I also tested with a fresh, EMPTY portable install of Reaper 6.03.

Problem still happening, but not as bad with 7.05.
Old 01-21-2020, 02:49 PM   #815
MatFluor

Default Launchpad X - Fader velocity and Clip length

Hi there

First of all, great stuff! Makes my brand new Launchpad a very usable tool ;-)

Now the thing: Either I didn't see the setting, or there might be a bug in the Launchpad X implementation. The Volume control faders don't seem to respond to velocity - where a light touch should slowly fade up, and high velocity should almost jump. Also the taps for "fine adjustment" don't seem to work there. Other things like drumpad has velocity though.

The other thing is more of a question - is it possible to have the clips independent as in - e.g. creating a clip that "as long as I want" and not having it necessarily synced up? Use case would be e.g. long drones or long-form drumlines underneath. If it's technically not possible (or just annoying to program) I'm ok with that - playtime takes that use case (but unfortunately I have to do either-or for that). I'm pretty new to that workflow itself, so I still have to find my way around (like finding out why clips of the same track go in the same place etc, I know it's PEBKAC there)

Again, great stuff already!

Last edited by MatFluor; 01-22-2020 at 01:30 AM.
MatFluor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 01:44 AM   #816
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatFluor View Post
Now the thing: Either I didn't see the setting, or there might be a bug in the Launchpad X implementation. The Volume control faders don't seem to respond to velocity - where a light touch should slowly fade up, and high velocity should almost jump. Also the taps for "fine adjustment" don't seem to work there. Other things like drumpad has velocity though.
This is handled by the Launchpads hardware. Did you install the latest Firmware?

Quote:
The other thing is more of a question - is it possible to have the clips independent as in - e.g. creating a clip that "as long as I want" and not having it necessarily synced up? Use case would be e.g. long drones or long-form drumlines underneath. If it's technically not possible (or just annoying to program) I'm ok with that - playtime takes that use case (but unfortunately I have to do either-or for that). I'm pretty new to that workflow itself, so I still have to find my way around (like finding out why clips of the same track go in the same place etc, I know it's PEBKAC there)
I explained how the clips concept is mapped to Reaper in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ex...Eklxqu&index=5
A clip (media item) can be as long as you want.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:52 AM   #817
moss

Quote:
Still experiencing the freezing (with Poise) and glitchy audio (with Guru) when playback is stopped.

I removed: MCU regular (all files), MCU Klinke (all files), and SWS/S&M Extensions (all files).

I also tested with a fresh, EMPTY portable install of Reaper 6.03.

Problem still happening, but not as bad with 7.05.
Thanks for all the tests!

Still no idea about the glitchy audio, I previously also tried some plugins which people reported problems with but they did not show an issue on my system.

Regarding the freezing: I noticed that as well, it sometimes needs about 1-2 seconds "to wake up" after being stopped for some time. I am not fully sure how to approach this but at least have an idea.

Some final idea for a test: could you try with your plugins without using a template? Maybe there is something weird in the template from an older Reaper version?!
Old 01-22-2020, 09:10 AM   #818
MatFluor

Quote:
This is handled by the Launchpads hardware. Did you install the latest Firmware?
Yes, I updated the firmware right away when I got it (2-3 days ago, so unless there was an update today, I'm current). Drumpad velocity works, I think Piano/notes as well (I'm home a bit later then I can see if proper feedback is needed)

Quote:
I explained how the clips concept is mapped to Reaper in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ex...Eklxqu&index=5
A clip (media item) can be as long as you want.
Yes, thanks - I realized it a bit later when I tried some stuff out. As said, still need to get the navigation etc right and wrap my head around my use case and how to marry it right

Last edited by MatFluor; 01-22-2020 at 09:53 AM.
Old 01-22-2020, 03:31 PM   #819
moss

Quote:
Yes, I updated the firmware right away when I got it (2-3 days ago, so unless there was an update today, I'm current). Drumpad velocity works, I think Piano/notes as well (I'm home a bit later then I can see if proper feedback is needed)
Ah, now I remember: I could not use the hardware faders since you can only use the hardware faders or programming mode. So I chose to use the programming mode and implement the faders myself. Which worked fine but I introduced a bug with velocity in the last update. Will be fixed!
Old 01-23-2020, 01:34 AM   #820
MatFluor

Quote:
Ah, now I remember: I could not use the hardware faders since you can only use the hardware faders or programming mode. So I chose to use the programming mode and implement the faders myself. Which worked fine but I introduced a bug with velocity in the last update. Will be fixed!
Thank you! The Panning and all other faders (Custom/Device view) react the same "no velocity" way (just tested)
Old 01-23-2020, 06:23 AM   #821
moss

Quote:
Thank you! The Panning and all other faders (Custom/Device view) react the same "no velocity" way (just tested)
Yes, that's all caused by the same bug.
Old 01-23-2020, 07:48 AM   #822
Regisfofo

Hi Moss,
Just tested your script with my brand new launchpad pro.
Man, that was really fun !Thanks a lot! Donation on the way

Edit : Couldn't fing donation link, Did you posted one ?
Regisfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 12:54 AM   #823
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regisfofo View Post
Hi Moss,
Just tested your script with my brand new launchpad pro.
Man, that was really fun !Thanks a lot! Donation on the way

Edit : Couldn't fing donation link, Did you posted one ?
None necessary. I'm in it for the fun :-)
Old 01-24-2020, 02:26 AM   #824
barbaroja

Hi, Moss. I am having issues with the push 2.

Selecting a track, push 2 pads remain inactive until you select a mode (piano, seq, etc.)

Thanks for your work!
barbaroja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2020, 07:30 AM   #825
Regisfofo

Quote:
None necessary. I'm in it for the fun :-)
That's very generous! Thank you very much!

I'm encountering a bug :
If my launchpad pro is not connected, Reaper crash just after loading all my distinct tabs projects. It doesn't crash if the launchpad pro is disabled in drivenbymoss.

Win 10 64bit, portable install of Reaper 6.03 (did crash with 5.984 too), drivenbymoss8.60
Old 01-24-2020, 12:10 PM   #826
cousin_itt

Default Beatstep not working...

hi,
i'm pretty certain i've setup the Beatstep ok.

when i move a knob i get messages like this:
cc should be handled in framework...

likewise a button gives:
Midi Note on should be handled in framework...

if i use the Generic Flexi i can at least make things happen...a little.
in the generic config page i can set a knob to be transport/move play cursor

but after i leave the config screen it stops. there doesn't seem to be any button on the config screen to save the binding.

thanks.
cousin_itt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:50 AM   #827
Travesty

Hi Moss,

I can't get the moss extension to appear in control surfaces. I think I have everything in the correct place.

I deleted a previous version from a few years ago before I installed this one.

I installed it on my pc at work, and it appears there, but not on my home studio pc.

\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\UserPlugins

The files are not in any additional subfolder

Any idea what I can do?

Cheers
Travesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 06:45 AM   #828
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaroja View Post
Selecting a track, push 2 pads remain inactive until you select a mode (piano, seq, etc.)
Think I found it. Should be fixed in the next version.
Old 01-25-2020, 06:50 AM   #829
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regisfofo View Post
That's very generous! Thank you very much!

I'm encountering a bug :
If my launchpad pro is not connected, Reaper crash just after loading all my distinct tabs projects. It doesn't crash if the launchpad pro is disabled in drivenbymoss.

Win 10 64bit, portable install of Reaper 6.03 (did crash with 5.984 too), drivenbymoss8.60
To understand that correctly:
1) You start Reaper, DBM is active, Reaper is running
2) You load several projects? How?
Old 01-25-2020, 07:00 AM   #830
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by cousin_itt View Post
hi,
i'm pretty certain i've setup the Beatstep ok.

when i move a knob i get messages like this:
cc should be handled in framework...

likewise a button gives:
Midi Note on should be handled in framework...

if i use the Generic Flexi i can at least make things happen...a little.
in the generic config page i can set a knob to be transport/move play cursor

but after i leave the config screen it stops. there doesn't seem to be any button on the config screen to save the binding.

thanks.
Make sure you have set the Global MIDI channel of the Beatstep to 3.
There are also some bugs in the current version with the Beatstep, which I am just about to fix.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:23 AM   #831
Regisfofo

Quote:
To understand that correctly:
1) You start Reaper, DBM is active, Reaper is running
2) You load several projects? How?
1) Reapers loads completely and then crash immediately... Is it clearer ?
2) I have several project tabs open (they all open at startup)

Maybe it's due to projects tabs because it seems ok in another similar reaper portable install where i'm using only one project tab.
Old 01-25-2020, 07:37 AM   #832
moss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travesty View Post
Hi Moss,

I can't get the moss extension to appear in control surfaces. I think I have everything in the correct place.

I deleted a previous version from a few years ago before I installed this one.

I installed it on my pc at work, and it appears there, but not on my home studio pc.

\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\UserPlugins

The files are not in any additional subfolder

Any idea what I can do?

Cheers
But the files must not be extracted flat, you need to preserve the folder structure from the ZIP file.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:55 AM   #833
Travesty

That's what I have I think, sorry, can't remember how to add a screenshot, but this is the structure I have in the userplugins folder

\docs\
\drivenbymoss-libs\
\java-runtime\
\resources\

\reaper_drivenbymoss.dll

I did the same on my work pc and it showed up there
Old 01-26-2020, 10:07 AM   #834
moss

Quote:
That's what I have I think, sorry, can't remember how to add a screenshot, but this is the structure I have in the userplugins folder

\docs\
\drivenbymoss-libs\
\java-runtime\
\resources\

\reaper_drivenbymoss.dll

I did the same on my work pc and it showed up there
Could it be that you have multiple users on your PC and your in the wrong folder? Besides checking if the DLL is somehow broken I have no idea.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:41 PM   #835
cousin_itt

Quote:
Make sure you have set the Global MIDI channel of the Beatstep to 3.
There are also some bugs in the current version with the Beatstep, which I am just about to fix.
channel 3 did the trick. sorry i missed that setting.
cousin_itt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2020, 04:49 AM   #836
Travesty

Quote:
Could it be that you have multiple users on your PC and your in the wrong folder? Besides checking if the DLL is somehow broken I have no idea.
I don't think so, no. All the other plugins work, and I don't have any other users on that machine.

Could it be a conflict with another plugin in the userplugins folder?
Old 01-27-2020, 05:36 AM   #837
moss

Quote:
I don't think so, no. All the other plugins work, and I don't have any other users on that machine.

Could it be a conflict with another plugin in the userplugins folder?
You can try. Simply move out the DLLs of the other extensions outside of the folder.
By doing so you will also notice if it is the correct Reaper folder.
Old 01-27-2020, 01:40 PM   #838
moss

Version 8.70 is online! Enjoy!

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de
  • All devices
    • New: Stop (or toggle playback) also disables record
    • New: Improved autodetect: Do not add a device if one of the midi ins/outs is already in use. Refresh midi devices before executing the autodetect.
    • New: Configuration window is now a top level window
    • New: Added simulator window for each device
    • Fixed: Some LEDs did not update correctly
    • Fixed: Duplicating media items from the session view did always duplicate the selected media items.
  • Beatstep
    • New: Easier switching between note selection and step editing in sequencers. Turning knob left selects play/note select, turning it right selects step editing.
    • Fixed: Value change on some knobs were flipped (e.g. scrolling browser).
    • Fixed: The Note Sequencer used the drum mapping and octave shifting.
    • Fixed: Pads sometimes lit with wrong color after pad was pressed
    • Fixed: Pads sometimes lit with wrong color after leaving Shift mode
    • Fixed: Browser mode was canceled when Shift was released
  • Push 1/2
    • Fixed: Filter active sensing warnings from log console
    • Fixed: Push 1: Frame mode showed an empty display
  • Launchpad:
    • New: Non-Pro models: Pressing the Delete and Duplicate pads in shift mode activates the related mode. Leaving the shift mode and entering session mode allows then to delete/duplicate clips and tracks. After deleting/duplicating an item the delete/duplicate mode is turned off.
    • New: Turn of panorama lights for non-existing tracks, instead of showing them centered
    • Fixed: Launchpad X was not correctly using the velocity faders
    • Fixed: Fader scaling was wrong (except Launchpad Pro)
  • Komplete Kontrol A-Series / S-Series Mk2 / M32
    • Fixed: Some buttons did not work (Quantize, Metro, Undo)
  • MCU
    • Fixed: Record button was not always lit correctly
  • Push 2
    • New: Added duplicating notes in Note, Drum, Drum 4 and Drum 8 sequencers. Keep Dulicate button pressed, select the source note, press empty destination pad(s). The note will be copied with all settings.
    • New: Tempo and Position knobs only show their value as a popup notification. The metronome settings can now be accessed by long-pressing the Metronome button. Note: play position text is only updated when playback is active!
    • Fixed: Layout of Touchstrip mode was not updated to new features on Push 1
    • Fixed: Play view was not active on a newly added track
  • SL MkIII
    • Fixed: Crash when selecting track again to enter device mode
Old 01-27-2020, 01:52 PM   #839
Travesty

Quote:
You can try. Simply move out the DLLs of the other extensions outside of the folder.
By doing so you will also notice if it is the correct Reaper folder.
Ok, I tried that, didn't work.

I also removed Control Surface Integration in case it was that, didn't work.

Eventually I deleted the old version files and copied the version you just posted, and it worked.

Not sure what happened there, but works now anyway

Thanks!
Old 01-27-2020, 01:58 PM   #840
MatFluor

Quote:
Version 8.70 is online! Enjoy!

Get it from http://mossgrabers.de
  • All devices
    • New: Stop (or toggle playback) also disables record
    • New: Improved autodetect: Do not add a device if one of the midi ins/outs is already in use. Refresh midi devices before executing the autodetect.
    • New: Configuration window is now a top level window
    • New: Added simulator window for each device
    • Fixed: Some LEDs did not update correctly
    • Fixed: Duplicating media items from the session view did always duplicate the selected media items.
  • Beatstep
    • New: Easier switching between note selection and step editing in sequencers. Turning knob left selects play/note select, turning it right selects step editing.
    • Fixed: Value change on some knobs were flipped (e.g. scrolling browser).
    • Fixed: The Note Sequencer used the drum mapping and octave shifting.
    • Fixed: Pads sometimes lit with wrong color after pad was pressed
    • Fixed: Pads sometimes lit with wrong color after leaving Shift mode
    • Fixed: Browser mode was canceled when Shift was released
  • Push 1/2
    • Fixed: Filter active sensing warnings from log console
    • Fixed: Push 1: Frame mode showed an empty display
  • Launchpad:
    • New: Non-Pro models: Pressing the Delete and Duplicate pads in shift mode activates the related mode. Leaving the shift mode and entering session mode allows then to delete/duplicate clips and tracks. After deleting/duplicating an item the delete/duplicate mode is turned off.
    • New: Turn of panorama lights for non-existing tracks, instead of showing them centered
    • Fixed: Launchpad X was not correctly using the velocity faders
    • Fixed: Fader scaling was wrong (except Launchpad Pro)
  • Komplete Kontrol A-Series / S-Series Mk2 / M32
    • Fixed: Some buttons did not work (Quantize, Metro, Undo)
  • MCU
    • Fixed: Record button was not always lit correctly
  • Push 2
    • New: Added duplicating notes in Note, Drum, Drum 4 and Drum 8 sequencers. Keep Dulicate button pressed, select the source note, press empty destination pad(s). The note will be copied with all settings.
    • New: Tempo and Position knobs only show their value as a popup notification. The metronome settings can now be accessed by long-pressing the Metronome button. Note: play position text is only updated when playback is active!
    • Fixed: Layout of Touchstrip mode was not updated to new features on Push 1
    • Fixed: Play view was not active on a newly added track
  • SL MkIII
    • Fixed: Crash when selecting track again to enter device mode
Wow, thank you so much! What a changelog :-)
The Faders now work nicely, thanks! As a small suggestion or question - the Launchpad X has "fine adjustment" on the faders when you tap one button multiple times (3 or 4 levels I think) and the tapping on those level fade to that respective level as well - is this possible to implement?
It's totally usable and already nicely done - just as a suggestion maybe.

Love the new Delete/Duplicate mode!