Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 07-06-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Default CubicPack2 for Reaper5 : an evolution...

Pack deprecated...

You can find its successor here : https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=219523

Last edited by cubic13; 05-19-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Pack no longer available...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 04:29 AM   #2
cubic13

Default v2.10 in the stash...

Version 2.10 uploaded in the stash : various changes and additions have been done. For all themes :

- Added : the graphic files necessary for using the new Reaper 5.22 'Latch preview' envelope mode.
- Changed : the management of the VCA-GM layouts. They are not meant to be used as folders, as no signal is supposed to go into them. From which, the controls displayed are now the same, no matter if the tracks using them are set as folder or not. Couldn't find a better solution as, AFAIK, there is no way to prevent a track to be set as a folder in a theme definition.
- Changed and reshaped : the display of items with, mainly, fixes concerning their background color, which is now brighter. This is more compliant to the model and, more important, allows a better view of item controls when using dark track colors.
- Changed with an addition : the Toolbar1 has now two dedicated buttons for the 'lock' functions, instead of one, which make the latters more easily usable.
- Few little added graphic adjustments done here and there.

Beside this, I focused furthermore on the Eyssina themes. So, for these :

- Several fixes concerning the mixer : volume display for the 'narrow' VCA-GM layout, adjusted pan/width controls, arrow buttons...
- A reshaped tcp_fxparm area.
- A brighter appearance of the basic EyssinaAM/FM themes.

For already Cubicpack2 users : be sure to replace the . ReaperThemeZip files, of course, but also the Toolbar1. The content of the EF_ToolbarIconsSet folder has also been updated.

Comments and suggestions welcomed...
Old 07-16-2016, 02:45 PM   #3
hopi

thanks so much for the ongoing work!
Old 07-16-2016, 04:35 PM   #4
+NRG

Great work!
Old 07-17-2016, 05:49 AM   #5
cubic13

Thanks to you both !
Old 07-17-2016, 07:09 AM   #6
SiKo

Thank you!!!
Old 07-27-2016, 03:05 AM   #7
cubic13

Default v2.20 in the stash...

v2.20 just uploaded : few more graphic fixes and changes to solve some remaining issues...

- Fixed : the track icons background in all themes, which weren't matching the tcp display changes done in 2.00.
- Fixed : the minimal mixer height of Eyssina FM themes, as there was still view artifacts affecting some mcp controls with very low mixer heights when a track icon was set.
- Changed : the placement and behavior of tcp.volume.label in all themes.
- Changed : the display of tcp/mcp routing buttons, which is now more compliant to the model and (I think...) more meaningful.
- Changed : for Eyssina themes, the display of group marks on several tcp controls. Beside a more homogeneous view, this has allowed me to get rid of several remaining overlay files.
- Few other little modifications done here and there to optimize all this...

To users of 2.10 version : only the .ReaperThemeZip files require an update.

Think that I'm going to let all these as they are presently for a while, unless something is still misbehaving : they seem to work as expected, here, but feedback as well as any suggestion to improve this work would be welcomed.

Hope all this is and will be useful for some.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:49 AM   #8
vanhaze

Thanks a million !
vanhaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 04:15 AM   #9
cubic13

You're welcomed, vanhaze, and thanks for the continuous interest concerning my work.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:55 AM   #10
SmajjL

I like your happy fearless energy, giving theming frustration better reputation.
Just the start of your captains-log made me smile.
Good work cubic.

SmajjL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:51 PM   #11
cubic13

Thanks, SmajjL...
Old 10-21-2016, 04:06 AM   #12
cubic13

Default Cubicpack 2.50 in the stash...

So, version 2.50 just uploaded. Thought I was almost done with these : I was wrong. From the beginning and after using it for a while, I was still not feeling at ease with the Eyssina extended area of the mixer look. From which, I wanted at first to change it drastically for something more friendly and actually ended up doing several added changes all over the place, as I took the time to see what was, IMO, still not right. Here is the result...

For all themes :
- Made an added fix to the tcp.volume.label behavior.
- Fixed the tcp.idx.label behavior which is now compliant with the model (right alignment of it).
- Fixed the only partial compatibility of layouts between both Eyssina and Frema themes by, first, renaming all the layouts to something more straightforward and, second, adding "dummy" layouts in the Frema ones to set a full layouts compatibility between the two themes ranges.
- Added several icons to both Toolbar1 and Piano roll toolbars, which were, IMO, lacking.
- Changed few gen controls, actually the knob and io ones, this with an adjustment of the media background frame in the explorer.
- Made a little fix concerning the items display.
- Made added fixes for the use of track icons.
- Several other minor color and display changes.

For Eyssina themes :
- Changed completely the mixer extended area display, which now have "full" and "compact" layouts : I reckon that this way, the display of it is more compliant to the model.
- Made several color adjustments in the controls display.
- Changed tints of the tcp and arrange view area backgrounds, especially for the "grey" themes.

For Frema themes :
- Made several color adjustments of labels, especially for the "dark" themes.
- Changed the mcp.sendlist fader display to something more sober and compliant to the model.
- Made several font adjustements. The ones used now are the following :
Volume pan/label font : Calibri/Normal/8
Track title font : Calibri/Normal/8
WALTER font 1 : Arial/Normal/6
WALTER font 2 : Segoe UI/Normal/8
WALTER font 3 : Lao UI/Bold/10
WALTER font 4 : Segoe UI/Bold/8
WALTER font 5 : Segoe UI/Bold/7
WALTER font 6 : Segoe UI/Half-bold/7

To all users of previous versions : as there have been a lot of changes, especially concerning the layouts names and the lua scripts, it's better to delete everything and reinstall the new version from scratch. There will also be the need, for some tracks, to choose again appropriate layouts as several of them have new names. Beside this, the links for the themes have been changed : see the first post of this thread to get them.

As always, feedback and comments are welcomed...

Last edited by cubic13; 10-21-2016 at 04:30 AM.
Old 10-23-2016, 02:03 AM   #13
cubic13

Default v 2.51 : bug fixes...

An update, as there were bugs persisting in the Eyssina themes range...
- Fixed the Eyssina FM minimal mixer height (it was leading to a display mess when the height was near to minimal).
- Adjusted the behavior and display of mcp.fxlist and mcp.sendlist for all the Eyssina themes.
- Added a theming of midihw sends for the "full" mixer layouts, which was missing.

To previous users of 2.50 : only the Eyssina .ReaperThemeZip files have changed and need to be updated in your ColorThemes folder.

The links for this update have changed also. See the first post of this thread for the new ones. And sorry for the inconvenience...
Old 10-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #14
sightlessness

Thanks for sharing so much. I like a lot Frema. I don't know all the perks therein the theme, I just know it looks pretty cool and makes me desire to buy cubase (coz for me it's so good :P )
Old 10-24-2016, 03:37 AM   #15
cubic13

You're welcomed, sightlessness.

About buying Cubase, what to say ? I have a kind of love and hate relation with it. Until 6.5, it was for me, a reference, both by its features and its UI design. Since, Cubase has becomed more and more bloated, with an increasing amount of unsolved issues : I keep on looking at the Steiny forums and what I see in them really doesn't make me change my mind, since I switched to Reaper, nearly three years ago, giving up at Cubase 7.06 version. They have implemented many things that I would like to see in Reaper since the 6.5 days and I'm still missing several ones (the track inspector, the 3 independent mixer views, the info line, a decent navigator, the Generic Remote devices...), I admit. But, over all, I prefer using Reaper, which is slowly but surely reaching the same level, even if I would really like the bakers to take a little more attention about the way its UI is actually working.

The themes I uploaded here are, honestly, the only ones I use on a daily basis. This is the reason why I have tweaked them to death, with a simple aim : to be as much at ease with Reaper as I was with Cubase 6.5, five years ago. The features set are different, but the UI and the way all the features are presented is essential for me to do what I want when I start a 'DAW' session and, simply said, I still think that the Cubase UI has been for a long time the best one ever done ans still is. From which these themes : I feel so much 'at home' with them.

Thanks for chiming in !
Old 10-24-2016, 05:12 AM   #16
+NRG

Nice work!
Old 10-26-2016, 03:28 AM   #17
Thierr92

Default Cubic !

Thank You so Much for these brilliant Themes !

It's getting better and better .

My Everyday theme is Eyssina AM Grey ...

I finally got the different Tracks layouts sorted out with the icons from Bar
1 !

But the action "EnlargeSelectedTrack".ini doesn't work here , gives me errors for all the actions it's supposed to trig ...

It might be because of my custom own toolbars !

I got just one bug with this new 2.5 , 2.51 ; I can't click on the insert or send Button to Enable/Disable the VST ins or FX anymore , I have to Shift-Click to do it .

Besides , it's a great Release ! Thanks again for taking so much of your time ...

Thierry.

I haven't tested Cubase since Version 5 but it seems to have many bugs unsolved ... I'm really happy being on Reaper now (former S1 user)It took me time to feel at home but it's really worth the time spent .

Last edited by Thierr92; 10-26-2016 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Add...
Thierr92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 05:17 AM   #18
cubic13

Hi, Thierry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierr92 View Post
But the action "EnlargeSelectedTrack".ini doesn't work here , gives me errors for all the actions it's supposed to trig ...

It might be because of my custom own toolbars !
I admit it's rather complicated to install. There are three esential steps :
1) be sure that the EnlargeSelTrack.lua script is set in the \Scripts subfolder of your Reaper installation.
2) be sure that it has been imported, as the layouts ones, in Reaper Actions window, using the bundled EF_AddedActions.ReaperKeyMap file. It should appear in the actions list as Script: EnlargeSelTrack.lua. At this point, it should work as any other toggle actions listed here, even if its toggle state is not displayed.
3) The SWS_ToggleEnlargeSelTrack.ini file is just a SWS Cycle Action that allow the dedicated button of the main toolbar to lit/unlit accordingly to the Enlarge selected track action state (active/inactive). To work, it also needs to be imported, but in the SWS - Cycle Actions window with the Import/export button.

Even if you have a custom toolbar to start/stop the script, it shouldn't prevent this script from working. Simply, if you don't install the SWS .ini file, you won't have a visual feedback of its state.

EDIT : I forgot something important. In the SWS - Cycle Actions window, the SWS cycle imported action should appear as Toggle enlarge selected track (on/off) and it's THIS action that you need to select when creating a custom toolbar button for it, not the Script: EnlargeSelTrack.lua one. It's not clear enough in the pdf file, I admit : something to do for a next update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thierr92 View Post
I got just one bug with this new 2.5 , 2.51 ; I can't click on the insert or send Button to Enable/Disable the VST ins or FX anymore , I have to Shift-Click to do it .
In the tcp panel or in the mixer ? AFAICS, for both, all the themes react in the same way : clicking on the insert or send button opens either the FX window or the send controls one. Right clicking on one of them indeed allows bypass/offline or mute them with a contextual menu. And my themes react the same way as the others, in this case. Maybe there are mouse modifiers involved in here...

Let me know how things are going...

Last edited by cubic13; 10-26-2016 at 05:33 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 11:50 AM   #19
Thierr92

Default Cubic ...

Thanks a lot for your post !

I'll check that out 2morrow and let you know :-))

- Thanks a lot Cubic for the detailed explanations ; it helped me a lot ;

I could get the "enlargeSelected... action to work last night , even though it

disapeared from my action list later on but i think i got problems with mouse mods

as you mentionned ...

Thanks again for your help and patience ,

Congrats for these great Themes once again !

It's actually "Eyssina Dark Gray AM" that is my Everyday Working Theme ! ;-)

Last edited by Thierr92; 10-27-2016 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Add...
Old 10-29-2016, 04:44 AM   #20
vanhaze

Great themes but the default toolbar buttons in Main Toolbar (upper left) stopped working for me.
For example, clicking on the Snap on/off toolbar button does nothing.
Also, these default buttons don't have borders, whereas custom added toolbar buttons in this toolbar
do have borders.

Macbook Retina 2015
OSX 10.12.1
Reaper 5.28pre7.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:25 AM   #21
cubic13

@Thierr92
Sorry for the late answer : I was away for two days and came back just yesterday evening.
Gald that you got it sorted out. Let me know if anything else is misbehaving.

@vanhaze
The main toolbar (the one that is located by default just above the tcp panels in the arrange view) that I am using in these themes is bundled in the pack, as EF_MainToolbar.ReaperMenu. Did you customized this one directly or used your own ?

Beside this, for the Eyssina themes ranges the buttons included in this toolbar do have borders but, for the Frema ones, they don't.

Guess that there is a problem between your own customized toolbars and mine : where is your Snap on/off button exactly located ? Within the bundled toolbars of the pack, it is more or less in the middle of the Toolbar1, not the Main one. So, could you make a screenshot of the problem ? Thanks.

Last edited by cubic13; 10-30-2016 at 12:30 AM.
Old 10-30-2016, 04:07 AM   #22
vanhaze

Thanks for your help !
Old 11-06-2016, 03:38 AM   #23
cubic13

Default v 2.60 in the stash...

2.60 just uploaded. So, what's new ?

- In all themes, I have fixed the behavior of the VCA-GM tracks when they are set as folders. Conceptually, it makes no sense to me to do so but, as Reaper allows it, I finally resolve to do this fix so that now all folders show the same set of controls.
- Consequently, I made changes or removals on several graphic files, mainly background ones, and also changed the subfolders organization in all themes. This, with few Walter code optimizations. The sizes of the .ReaperThemeZip files have been more or less reduced as a result but, let's admit it, it's not spectacular. Actually, I wanted to do this since a long time and was hoping and expecting more, but well... At least, it's done.
- In all themes, a little more refined behavior of the envcp.fader control.
- In all FM themes (fixed height of mcp panels) : the behavior of the mixer window has been optimized, allowing a more reduced vertical size of it when no track icon is in use.
- Eyssina themes bug fix : for mcp 'Large compact' layout, the mcp.phase control display now follows the same rule as the other ones with MIDI tracks.
- Eyssina themes : a slight optimization of the extended mixer area behavior to ease the track icons display.
- Eyssina themes : for selected tracks, a more contrasted I/O buttons display, both in tcp and mcp, when 'Parent send' is disabled.
- Rewritten paragraphs in the pdf documentation file for the added tools, more precisely, the one concerning the 'Enlarge selected track(s)' feature.

To all users of previous 2.50/2.51 versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip files need an update.

Beside this, the links for this version have also changed accordingly (this is a stash issue) : so, see the first post of this thread again for the new ones.

Comments and feedback welcomed...
Old 11-07-2016, 01:43 AM   #24
Thierr92

Default Cubic ...

Thanks !
Old 11-07-2016, 06:39 AM   #25
LCipher

Thanks from me as well. Beautiful theme - makes REAPER a joy to use.
LCipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 12:49 AM   #26
cubic13

With too much delay, I admit, thanks to you both !
Old 11-26-2016, 02:21 AM   #27
cubic13

Default v 2.70 in the stash...

2.70 just uploaded. Few more fixes and two added layouts that could be useful...

In all themes :
- The mcp master track have now the same layouts in both Eyssina and Frema themes.
- Several more optimizations concerning graphic files, mainly related to tcp panels.
- I widened both the trans.bpm.edit and trans.rate fields so they are now able to correctly show 6 digits, as they should.
- I added a horizontal meter layout for the tcp master track, with peak readout. Thought that this could be useful for some who avoid using the mixer and/or need something more precise, level related, to see what's going on when using the arrangement window.
- I also added a rate fader layout for the transport panel which could be useful for some who are not at ease with the dial control.

In Frema themes :
- I changed the tcp.fxparm controls display to get rid of the remaining cursors which were appearing when no parameter was set.
- I did few more slight fixes concerning the mcp master track. However, I'm still limited by the absence of any usable mcp_master_fxparm graphic files, which would have helped a lot for FremaAM themes (the ones for which mcp.extmixer.mode set to [0]).

To all users of previous 2.50/2.51/2.60 versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip files need an update. Be sure to check the first post of this thread for the related links.

At this point, I think that I'm done with these. I would have liked to do more, for several things, but now I'm stumbling on theming limitations in all cases. So, these will remain as they are now with this update, unless something is still misbehaving or some significant theming improvements appear in a more or less near future, but I don't hold my breath...

Hope all this will be useful for some of you, though. I'll keep checking this thread for any feedback, comment or suggestion.
Old 11-26-2016, 11:00 AM   #28
vanhaze

Thank you very much for all your ongoing effort on this great Theme, highly appreciated !
Old 11-27-2016, 03:10 AM   #29
Thierr92

Default Cubic !

Thanks again ...

- Amazing Themes !
Old 12-04-2016, 07:06 AM   #30
cubic13

First, I would like to than you both again, vanhaze and Thierr92, for your continuous interest on this work. It's been really appreciated and helped me keeping my motivation to improve it more and more through all this time...

Beside this, I just uploaded a 2.72 version which is actually only a 'bug fixes' one. There were few misbehaviors remaining that I couldn't let as so...

For all themes :
- Completely forgot, until now, to implement a gen_env_preview.png graphic file. The result was that, when choosing 'Latch preview' as envelope mode for a send in the 'Routing' window, the button was actually displayed as an upside down and reversed video tinted Latch one : really not what could be expected... This is now fixed.
- Few more adjustments in the transport panel, mainly concerning the trans.bpm.tap control which was not beheving as expected for a narrow range (few pixels, actually) of the panel width when resizing it, this, for the 'Default' layout.
- Reshaped the gen knob : it was appearing as a strange reversed 3D display without any border in FX windows. Think it's much better now, even if not perfect.
- While I was at it, I also reshaped few toolbar icons and renamed one of them : so, the bundled EF_Toolbar1 has been updated accordingly, as well as the CubicPack_ToolbarIconsSet.

To all users of 2.50+ versions : all the .ReaperThemeZip files need to be updated, as well as the EF_Toolbar1.ReaperMenu one. As usual, the links for the packs have changed : see the first post of this thread.

That's all folks !
Old 12-06-2016, 07:28 AM   #31
Thierr92

Default Cubic 13

Thanks again for the hard work for these great themes !

Thierry.
Old 12-31-2016, 09:05 AM   #32
aspiringSynthesisingAlch

Default reaper cubics

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubic13 View Post
You're welcomed, sightlessness.

About buying Cubase, what to say ? I have a kind of love and hate relation with it. Until 6.5, it was for me, a reference, both by its features and its UI design. Since, Cubase has becomed more and more bloated, with an increasing amount of unsolved issues : I keep on looking at the Steiny forums and what I see in them really doesn't make me change my mind, since I switched to Reaper, nearly three years ago, giving up at Cubase 7.06 version. They have implemented many things that I would like to see in Reaper since the 6.5 days and I'm still missing several ones (the track inspector, the 3 independent mixer views, the info line, a decent navigator, the Generic Remote devices...), I admit. But, over all, I prefer using Reaper, which is slowly but surely reaching the same level, even if I would really like the bakers to take a little more attention about the way its UI is actually working.

The themes I uploaded here are, honestly, the only ones I use on a daily basis. This is the reason why I have tweaked them to death, with a simple aim : to be as much at ease with Reaper as I was with Cubase 6.5, five years ago. The features set are different, but the UI and the way all the features are presented is essential for me to do what I want when I start a 'DAW' session and, simply said, I still think that the Cubase UI has been for a long time the best one ever done ans still is. From which these themes : I feel so much 'at home' with them.

Thanks for chiming in !
I found this through pure happenstance. I never used Cubase but I 'hear' your logic.

Re the outlined features, I think this is great fodder for FRs for the scripting community (I think MPC has already done even more than what you mentioned, and maybe, with some tailoring, you can get all these features! That would be a great reaper-mod kit for anyone coming from cubase)

Just wanted to say thanks (about to try) and hope ya find ways to get everything mentioned above
aspiringSynthesisingAlch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:11 AM   #33
daeavelwyn

Hi,

thanks for your work cubic13 ! I'd like to create my icons that could fits to your theme (and of course I could add in stash ), what is the best way to proceed ? Which software are you using ?

I found this : http://www.reaper.fm/sdk/advtheme/ but i'm not sure it's still up to date :-/

I also read this : http://www.houseofwhitetie.com/reape...mers_guide.pdf But it doesn't refer to icons.

Last edited by daeavelwyn; 02-03-2017 at 11:19 AM.
daeavelwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2017, 08:13 AM   #34
cubic13

Quote:
Originally Posted by daeavelwyn View Post
Hi,

thanks for your work cubic13 ! I'd like to create my icons that could fits to your theme (and of course I could add in stash ), what is the best way to proceed ? Which software are you using ?

I found this : http://www.reaper.fm/sdk/advtheme/ but i'm not sure it's still up to date :-/

I also read this : http://www.houseofwhitetie.com/reape...mers_guide.pdf But it doesn't refer to icons.
Hi, daeavelwyn

Sorry for the late answer... I mainly use paint.Net for my theming work and actually I built all my icons with it. If you have downloaded on of my .zip packs, you should find the following files in the CubicPack_ToolbarIconsSet folder that could help you getting started :
- toolbar-frame*.png (there are 4 of them, according to the place you put the icon in a block).
- toolbar-mainframe*.png : same thing, but dedicated to the main toolbar (the one appearing just above the arrangement tracks list).

Hope this will help, at least a little...
Old 02-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #35
daeavelwyn

Hi,

Thks for the reply, it helps a lot !! I didn't know paint.net which is a really great app
And I finally understand that, in reaper documentation from my previous post, pressed means active, which I were confusing with.
So..Now I have to find the time to create my owns

thks
Old 02-09-2017, 07:29 AM   #36
midimaniac

Default How can I get rid off the cubic theme?

I want to test another reaper theme but I don't know exactly what I have to do to get rid off all the buttons etc. Because if I load a new theme all the buttons of the cubic theme remains. Should I only delete all the related files (.ReaperThemeZip, .ReaperMenu, .ReaperKeyMap, .lua) and not until then load a new theme?

Thanks in advance.
midimaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 05:18 AM   #37
cubic13

Quote:
Originally Posted by midimaniac View Post
I want to test another reaper theme but I don't know exactly what I have to do to get rid off all the buttons etc. Because if I load a new theme all the buttons of the cubic theme remains. Should I only delete all the related files (.ReaperThemeZip, .ReaperMenu, .ReaperKeyMap, .lua) and not until then load a new theme?

Thanks in advance.
As explained in the pdf file, you should have saved your previously existing toolbars before installing the bundled ones. But well, this can be solved by just deleting the related EF_*.ReaperMenu files from the \MenuSets folder of your Reaper installation.

Hope this will help...
Old 02-22-2017, 10:31 AM   #38
daeavelwyn

Ok, so I made some tests this afternoon, but got issues.

1- Could you provide the layered file you use ? I thing it should be a paint.net file, in this way I could use the same symbols as you and make something more coherent with other icons.

2- the way I do it is opening the frame, changing stuff, saving as png file, then unzipping theme adding icon into the theme, rezipping theme and drag drop to reaper. It results an awfull theme (http://imgur.com/a/x6sxw)

What I'm missing ?
Old 02-23-2017, 01:30 AM   #39
cubic13

Hi, daeavelwyn

The whole thing looks as if the icons of the theme were not found, being replaced by 'generic' ones. The name of each icon .png file included in the theme images subfolder should match exactly the ones saved in each .Reapermenu files used, which can be opened with a simple text editor to check this. Another thing to do, it seems, is to change the different background colors of the windows, in the 'Theme tweak/configuration window'.

After this, the frames I used are in the ToolbarIconsSet folder as toolbar-frame*.png files (4 of them) and toolbar-mainframe*.png ones (2 others). The actual symbols used can be taken with the Paint.Net 'Magic wand' tool, copied and reused elsewhere if needed, as they are rather graphically basic.

Hope this will help, at least a little...
Old 02-23-2017, 04:15 AM   #40
daeavelwyn

Hi cubic,

To test stuff, I'd like to just replace one of your icon to see how it works so the only thing i've done is to replace "toolbar_mainEnlargeSeltrack.png" by a one I've made. But keeping the name.

So i've extracted EyssinaAM.ReaperThemeZip, and in the created folder i've paste my icon with the name toolbar_mainEnlargeSeltrack.png, so it replaced the icon you've made.
Then i've zip again (right click on folder > send to > compressed folder) and I got a EyssinaAM.zip i've renamed in EyssinaAM.ReaperThemeZip and drag/drop into reaper main arrangement window.
Is that the right procedure ?