Zip it.
Hahahahahahahaha

NAS
Old 12-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #122
Teksonik
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by vesigo View Post
This skin is not very usefull Aldi made a nice skins. You should watch it and learn.
White Tie is a brilliant artist. If you don't like his style that's fine but you're hardly in a position to tell him to "watch and learn".
Teksonik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #123
Limeflavour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teksonik View Post
White Tie is a brilliant artist. If you don't like his style that's fine but you're hardly in a position to tell him to "watch and learn".
Toatally agree with Teksonik, though I'm not very fond of the hardware "look" but WT got some serious skinning skills!

Vesigo > This was your first post?!!!
Limeflavour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 04:52 AM   #124
funkycornwall

Default White Tie Cornish Themes

Hi White Tie,

I think your themes are fantastic - very easy on the eye and appealing to use. My only slight criticism is that the selected track goes darker so that it is sometimes difficult to read track names and othe text.

My original thought on colours and themes were - why bother as since the program is so good, as Reaper is, surely just concentrate on making music? However having seen the quality of these themes it is definitely worth bothering and makes a great program even more a pleasure to use.

Great work and I live in Cornwall so enjoy Cornish themes
funkycornwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:55 PM   #125
Kainer

cornish cream is the greatest them i´ve seen! thank you!
configuered the light show but this theme is my favorite one!

http://kainerweissmann.de
Kainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #126
spoon

Is the Cornish multi-pack no longer be offered?

The link does not seem to work.

Any info?

Cheers,
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tie View Post
--------------------------------

DOWNLOAD : Cornish Multipack

Updated 23/7/07 - Contains Cornish (1.2 style), Cornish Classic and Cornish Cream ...get it HERE

[b]--------------------------------

Cornish
Old 10-03-2008, 02:24 PM   #127
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Hey - very pleased you'd like a try of these old chaps. All those overlays nearly killed me I've put the multipack on the stash here.

I'm not sure what happened to the file, does stashbox drop a file after a year or something?
White Tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #128
orabidoo

i love cornish,beutiful effecst and 3d view : will be be updated with the last feutures?
orabidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:11 PM   #129
SEA

Default SWEET WT!!!!

Just downloaded these bad boys on my new quad core daw!

Will these work with the latest build REAPER v2.53?

Thanks for all you to WT!!!

SEA

http://www.facebook.com/jamieseamusic
SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 09:05 PM   #130
jlg

OK, I'm a newbie to using themes, and I thought I followed what I should do for this (reaper 2.53):
1)DL the Multi pack.
2)Extract the zip to ...reaper/color themes
-- this created:
color themes/cornish
color themes/cornish/cornish
color themes/cornish/cornish cream
color themes/cornish/cornish classic

NONE of these showed up when I did options/color themes.

MOVED the cornish/cornish up one level so just have color themes/cornish
MOVED the cornish cream up one level so just have color themes/cornish cream
MOVED the cornish classic up one level so just have color themes/cornish classic

STILL don't see the themes in Options/color themes.

Went to preferences/appearance/color theme, and selected Cornish Cream in the "Theme requests UI images" -- NOW I can see the various images for faders, etc. but I don't see the COLORS like the images show -- the tracks/track faders show the regular colors -- only the master track and the toolbar show the tan/browns -- the tracks don't (STILL doesn't show in the Options/Color Theme popup menu).

Also, WHAT file do I set in the Preferences/General -- Advanced UI/custom splash screen to get the White Tie splash screen????

HOW do I get the three themes to show up in the options/color themes menu?
HOW do I get all of the colors of the theme to appear correctly?
Again, sorry if this seems basic, but I'm still learning the system.

BTW< I even tried to copy the
Cornish.ReaperTheme
Cornish.Classic.ReaperTheme
Cornish.Cream.ReaperTheme
To the Reaper/color Theme directory --- THIS NOW lets me see the themes in the menu in Options/Color Themes.

CLICKING on this changes the colors, but again they do NOT match the image for the Cornish Cream -- the track backgrounds are now tan, but the track fader/etc. section uses the old default colors, the master fader is now grey, the toolbar doesn't match the cornish cream image anymore, etc.

HELP!!

Last edited by jlg; 12-13-2008 at 09:18 PM.
jlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #131
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

I applaud you for putting the effort in sir Sorry its not worked out yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlg View Post
:
1)DL the Multi pack.
2)Extract the zip to ...reaper/color themes
-- this created:
color themes/cornish
color themes/cornish/cornish
color themes/cornish/cornish cream
color themes/cornish/cornish classic
Your guess was correct - that's one too many cornishes. When you put Cornish.ReaperTheme, Cornish.Classic.ReaperTheme and Cornish.Cream.ReaperTheme to the Reaper/color Theme directory, that was correct, and that's why Reaper could see them. Perhaps, by that point, the folders with the images had subtly different names ('Cornish Cream' not Cornish_Cream'?) / weren't in quite the right place and it all went to hell in a handbag? Frustrating I'm sure! So, can I suggest this:

STEP 1 Delete everything Cornish
STEP 2 have a sit down, a cup of tea, pet an animal - I recommend a dog, but a cat might do YMMV (by this point you're probably quite sick off the whole affair )

So : you'll have a folder called 'ColorThemes' that Reaper made. In there will be files called Default.ReaperTheme and Default_WT.ReaperTheme, and a folder called Default. If you have no other themes that's all you'll have.

STEP 3 Extract the zip file, just like you did last time, but directly into the ColorThemes folder, not a folder called Cornish.

Your ColorThemes folder will now have 5 '.ReaperTheme' files (2 defaults, 3 cornishes) and 4 folders (the Default one, and 3 Cornishes.)

DONE Fire up Reaper, go Options>color themes, it'll all work. Well, ...er... it should

--troubleshooting--
  • If you can't see a theme in Options>color themes, its because the .Reapertheme file isn't in the root 'ColorThemes' folder.
  • If you can see the theme, but it loads without its images, that is because Reaper can't find its images. They need to be in a folder with *exactly* the correct name, directly within the root 'ColorThemes' folder.
--Splash Screen--
Reaper can use any appropriate image as its splash screen, from anywhere on your system. Just use the Advanced UI box to browse for an image. If one comes with a theme, it will usually be within the theme folder.

Good luck!
Old 12-14-2008, 05:25 AM   #132
Johnnyjellybean

REALLY nice!
Johnnyjellybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:33 PM   #133
jlg

Thanks White Tie -- I followed the steps, the themes seemed to be available, all is ALMOST well (thanks for the very clear instructions -- petting the dogs was the key!!). All of the images appear as they should, even the trackbars now look correct. Do I still need the preferences/appearances/color theme/theme requests UI images -- looks like it does or I don't get the great graphics.

The only problem is that the TRACK Mixer backgrounds (the color behind the faders,fx/io/etc buttons) are not the same as the COLORS that are in the first entry of this thread (images are fine). They seems to be a greenish fade to cyan color, not the nice brown to tan fade that is in the image (I've tried to add an attachment (manage attachments -- but not sure if it will show here -- I'm not sure how to add the in-line images like you show in your posts).

Also, WHAT is the "white tie" splash image -- what is the name of the file -- I don't seem to see it in any of the Cornish... directories.

This is a really great theme and once I get those colors settled it will work really well for me -- much easier on the eyes!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp.jpg (62.3 KB, 295 views)
Old 12-15-2008, 04:47 AM   #134
White Tie
Pixel Pusher

Pleasure!

"Preferences/appearances/color theme/theme requests UI images" should be ticked. Its dropdown value is saved in the theme file (the .reapertheme). So, when you change theme, it should change accordingly, no user intervention required.

Your green-ness is because you have set a custom track colour in your project. Now, I'm assuming you wanted to do that, so here is how you stop it changing the TCP backgrounds : Go into preferences and in find (bottom left) type "tint track panel" which should get you to "Tint Track Panel Backgrounds". Untick it.

You can download the splash screen from here https://stash.reaper.fm/oldsb/28995/W...ish_Splash.png

Enjoy!
Old 12-15-2008, 08:28 PM   #135
jlg

Thanks again -- while I did do the "Tint Track Panel Backgrounds" unselect, for that particular project it didn't have any affect after hitting "Apply".

For OTHER projects that I have, they now DO appear fine, and new projects open with the correct colors also (thanks for that!!! It's a great theme).

That particular project is one from the sample projects for the "ReaMix: Breaking the Barriers with REAPER" book -- I didn't change any of the basic setup for that project, and other project files for that same song seem to show fine (correct colors). Not sure what specifically about THAT project (Pelverata Frost PAN2 A) is causing this, but others appear fine.

Also, thanks for the splash screen -- worked great!
Old 01-01-2009, 09:32 AM   #136
edjay

Hey White Tie - I feel like my mixer has new threads on! Lovely stuff!! Thanks a lot mate1
edjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #137
SEA

Will this work with Reaper 3.73?

Thanks!

http://www.facebook.com/jamieseamusic
SEA is offline   Reply With Quote