Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER General Discussion Forum

Old 06-19-2018, 10:12 AM   #1
Kevjazz
Human being with feelings

Default Need info on programming Korg NanoKontrol surface MIDI Map or implementation

I've seen various posts on this topic when googling. but I need to refine the template my Korg NanoKontrol Studio uses for Reaper. For some reason, the FF and REW buttons move between markers. The Left arrow positioned to the right of the SET button places a marker at the current position while the SET button and the right arrow do nothing at all. If I had the right CC numbers, I could edit one of my scenes and have things working better. Can anyone tell me where I can find the right CC#s for various actions like move to previous/next marker, etc?
Kevjazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:35 AM   #2
EvilDragon

There are no default CCs for these commands, you assign them yourself in the Action list.
EvilDragon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
Kevjazz

I read more of the NanoKontrol Studio's owner's manual and appear to have fired it up in SONAR mode. Now, certain things work better. The SET Marker and left and right arrow marker buttons work right. But the FF and REW buttons still advance through markers instead of fast forwarding or rewinding. No idea how to fix that. I guess I can live with it if I have to.
Old 06-19-2018, 11:43 AM   #4
EvilDragon

Reaper doesn't actually have FF/REW commands on the transport, if you'll notice. It has go to start/end of project (or you can right-click these buttons to change them to move across markers mode).
Old 06-19-2018, 11:53 AM   #5
Kevjazz

No. I didn't notice what wasn't on the Transport bar because I'm blind and I don't screw with it. Now, that makes sense. Like I said, I have set the Nano to fire up in SONAR Mode and that seems to be working dandy. Guess I really don't need a default map right now.

thanks, everybody.
Old 06-19-2018, 12:09 PM   #6
EvilDragon

Apologies. I couldn't deduce that you have sight impairment from the way you posted.
Old 06-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #7
Kevjazz

No worries. Thanks for all the help