Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Color Themes and Icon Sets

Old 08-27-2017, 09:23 AM   #81
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Thanks, jansen. And welcome on these forums, by the way...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:45 PM   #82
cubic13

Default v 1.70 is in the stash...

Again, I really like this one, from which, I felt that several more changes or additions were needed to make it as efficient as possible. So, in this update...

1) The envcp management has been completely changed in order to make it bahave as the tcp one, which means that now, the envelope panels follow the folders indentation. Caution : be sure that you use Reaper 5.x with this theme, as there is now a macro involved.
2) The initial mistake involving the faders range has been corrected : the default one is now -72/+12 dB (Reaper default), the previous -72/+6dB faders range being kept as different layouts.
3) Four separator layouts have been added. One for the arrange view and three for the mixer : default, narrow and thin (25 pixels).
4) Few more changes in the tcp management done involving, mainly, the fxparm area.
5) Few more graphical changes done here and there.

@users of previous versions : it would be better to update both the .ReaperThemeZip file and the added toolbars.

Let me know how all this behave (especially the envelope panels) and any comment for eventual further improvements.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:51 PM   #83
vanhaze

WOW, excellent, just excellent cubic13 !
I wanna thank you BigTime for this update
Old 01-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #84
cubic13

Thanks again, vanhaze...
Old 01-04-2018, 06:42 PM   #85
lucas_LCS

ran across this update in the Stash.
excellent work!

Last edited by lucas_LCS; 01-04-2018 at 07:06 PM.
lucas_LCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:00 PM   #86
Diego

Well done Cubic, well done!
Old 01-06-2018, 07:19 AM   #87
karmakarmakarma

Hi... still fairly new to Reaper but love this theme. My question is if I can change the color of FX plugins in the mixer panel. I see in the screenshots some colors other than default light blue, and wondered how to do this. Thanks in advance for any help.
karmakarmakarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 09:43 AM   #88
cubic13

Thanks to you all...

Hi, karma

There is no simple way to do this. Actually, the different colors that you are seeing correspond to different states of the FX slot : bypassed (yellow), normal (blue) or off (dark red). So, the only way to change this is to edit graphically the following files :

mcp_fxlist_byp.png
mcp_fxlist_norm.png
mcp_fxlist_off.png

To have access to them, you'll have to unzip the CLogic.ReaperThemeZip theme file and look into the CLogic folder which contains, among others, all the graphic files. If you feel like doing so, be sure to not change the images dimensions and to not touch at the pink lines which are on their borders.

Once done, you'll have to zip again both the CLogic.ReaperTheme file and the Clogic folder together and change the extension of the resulting archive to .ReaperThemeZip to get a working theme file.

Sorry not being able to help more...

Last edited by cubic13; 01-06-2018 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-06-2018, 12:57 PM   #89
karmakarmakarma

That's great. Thanks very much for the insights!
karmakarmakarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 01:48 PM   #90
vanhaze

cubic13 : thx for that very useful info !!
Old 01-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #91
runaudio

Default Piano Roll

Hi i love this theme but would it be possbile to make the piano more like logic piano roll colours i mean thank you
runaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:28 AM   #92
cubic13

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaudio View Post
Hi i love this theme but would it be possbile to make the piano more like logic piano roll colours i mean thank you
Hmmm... I don't see that much differences between Logic display colors of the piano keys and mine. There are more differences in their shape, actually, but I can't do a lot about it, as the piano keys column in the MIDI editor is not redimensionable.

But maybe you are talking about the background colors used in the MIDI editor itself ? Just let me know...
Old 01-30-2018, 02:14 AM   #93
runaudio

Thanks for the reply no i just meant the notes them themselves but the theme does look great thank you for that
runaudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 10:42 AM   #94
andyp24

I like the look of this, but get the error "Could not import 1 of 1 items" when I try to drag this zip onto my Reaper window....

Any idea why?

Thanks
Andy
andyp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 11:02 PM   #95
cubic13

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaudio View Post
Thanks for the reply no i just meant the notes them themselves but the theme does look great thank you for that
Ha ! Should have think of this first... Indeed, they are multicolored accordingly to their velocity in my theme, as Logic seems to keep the same color, maybe more or less tinted. Could you confirm this, as I don't have Logic at my disposal to ckeck it ? If so, yes, I could make another MIDI map and making it available here via an attached file to a following post. The problem is now which color to choose...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyp24 View Post
I like the look of this, but get the error "Could not import 1 of 1 items" when I try to drag this zip onto my Reaper window....

Any idea why?

Thanks
Andy
Dragging the whole zip file won't work, as it also contains four toolbars to work with the theme. So, try to unzip it and drag only the resulting CLogic.ReaperThemeZip one bundled in it. It's working, here.
Old 01-31-2018, 02:39 AM   #96
andyp24

OK, thanks - I was trying it out in a hurry in the middle of doing something else, so didn't read the info properly to see that. Will try again tomorrow.

Cheers
andyp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2018, 06:38 AM   #97
Marcel_V

Default Love it! I have a suggestion

Really love the theme ! Helps to understand Reaper workings coming from Cakewalk for me....

suggestion;
For me it would be nice if a send would be colored by default blue as it is, but if you color the receiving channel all send indicators (mcp, send strip)sending to that channel would get the same color as the receiving channel

So if you color your aux or bus or VSTi channel eg Red, all channel send indicators sending to that aux or bus etc would automatically turn also red as well..
Enhances the routing overview.

Cheers! Marcel

Last edited by Marcel_V; 01-31-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Marcel_V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:13 AM   #98
cubic13

Hi, Marcel, and sorry for the late answer...

I'm not sure that I got it. Let's say that a track A has a send to a track B. I guess that you would like an indicator of some kind on track B showing that it is receiving a signal from A. If so, it's already half the case, as there is the I/O button that shows a 'R' mark on it when a given channel receives a signal.

But yes, it doesn't display which channel the receive comes from. To see it, you have to click on this button to display the 'Routing' window. Theming doesn't allow to display directly on a mcp strip the channel(s) involved and it would probably be difficult, as there could be several ones. Something could help, though, by activating the Tooltip for UI elements option which is in the Preferences>Appearance panel. Not perfect but, at least, it allows the display of all the channels involved in the routing setup of track B, hovering the mouse over its I/O button.

Additionaly, I admit that the 'R' mark is probably not visible enough : maybe I should put a colored background behind it, I don't know. I've been searching an ideal way to display the I/O state as clearly as possible but, to be honest, I'm still not really satisfied by its present state.

Beside this, theming doesn't allow either to make color changes of track B, accordingly to track A. This is true both for the strip background and for any control in it. It's more or less logical as, again, there could be several different tracks A involved (think about a reverb strip...).

But maybe I'm beside your point. If so, let me know more precisely what you are expecting...

EDIT - Think I got it and correct me if I'm wrong : actually, you would like the reverse, the send indicators of all tracks A getting the same color as track B. Sadly, theming doesn't allow this either, as there are three graphic files involved and each of them are tied accordingly to the send state (empty / mute / normal) and cannot be so to the color of track B. It would indeed be perfect (at least for the mute and normal states, with an additional indicator for them), but well, it's simply not possible...

Last edited by cubic13; 02-04-2018 at 02:02 AM.
Old 02-04-2018, 02:03 PM   #99
Marcel_V

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubic13 View Post
Hi, Marcel, and sorry for the late answer...

I'm not sure that I got it. Let's say that a track A has a send to a track B. I guess that you would like an indicator of some kind on track B showing that it is receiving a signal from A. If so, it's already half the case, as there is the I/O button that shows a 'R' mark on it when a given channel receives a signal.

But yes, it doesn't display which channel the receive comes from. To see it, you have to click on this button to display the 'Routing' window. Theming doesn't allow to display directly on a mcp strip the channel(s) involved and it would probably be difficult, as there could be several ones. Something could help, though, by activating the Tooltip for UI elements option which is in the Preferences>Appearance panel. Not perfect but, at least, it allows the display of all the channels involved in the routing setup of track B, hovering the mouse over its I/O button.

Additionaly, I admit that the 'R' mark is probably not visible enough : maybe I should put a colored background behind it, I don't know. I've been searching an ideal way to display the I/O state as clearly as possible but, to be honest, I'm still not really satisfied by its present state.

Beside this, theming doesn't allow either to make color changes of track B, accordingly to track A. This is true both for the strip background and for any control in it. It's more or less logical as, again, there could be several different tracks A involved (think about a reverb strip...).

But maybe I'm beside your point. If so, let me know more precisely what you are expecting...

EDIT - Think I got it and correct me if I'm wrong : actually, you would like the reverse, the send indicators of all tracks A getting the same color as track B. Sadly, theming doesn't allow this either, as there are three graphic files involved and each of them are tied accordingly to the send state (empty / mute / normal) and cannot be so to the color of track B. It would indeed be perfect (at least for the mute and normal states, with an additional indicator for them), but well, it's simply not possible...
Completely understood and if it is a limitation of the software, it cannot be realized.
But..... rest assured that this is by far the best skin i tried, though i am maybe a bit of a button fetiishist and first looked at the most realistic viewing MCP skins , this one is the best!
Old 02-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #100
Marcel_V

Default If I may make 1 more suggestion...

Salut!

My old eyes sometimes are having a tough time reading the light-grey text inside the mid-blue send and receive indicators in MCP... :-)

Could you plan a little bit more contrasting color for the texts?

Merci!

Marcel (de Pays Bas)
Old 02-08-2018, 01:10 PM   #101
cubic13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel_V View Post
Salut!

My old eyes sometimes are having a tough time reading the light-grey text inside the mid-blue send and receive indicators in MCP... :-)

Could you plan a little bit more contrasting color for the texts?

Merci!

Marcel (de Pays Bas)
Hi again, Marcel

I'm nor planning an immediate update but fortunately, you can solve this on your end, doing the following :

1) With CLogic loaded as the current theme, use the Actions>Show actions list... command.
2) Type theme in the 'Filter' field : you should see in the resulting list a Theme development: Show theme tweak/configuration window (Command ID : 41930). Select it and click on the Run/close button.
3) In the window opened, browse down to nearly half of the list. You'll see several color settings, among them :
- Mixer FX text: normal
- Mixer FX text: bypassed
- Mixer FX text: offline
- Mixer send text: normal
- Mixer send text: muted

For each of them, you can click on it and adjust in the opened window its color as needed.
4) Once done, do not forget to save your new settings with the Save theme... button (on the top right of the Theme development/tweaker window). This will create, in the \ColorThemes subfolder of your Reaper installation a new CLogic.ReaperTheme file : all the settings saved in it will override the ones included in the initial theme one. So, as long as the newly created file is existing, your settings will be loaded for each and every session with CLogic.

Hope this will help. Let me know how things are going...

Last edited by cubic13; 02-08-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-11-2018, 03:42 AM   #102
Marcel_V

Quote:
Hi again, Marcel

I'm nor planning an immediate update but fortunately, you can solve this on your end, doing the following :

1) With CLogic loaded as the current theme, use the Actions>Show actions list... command.
2) Type theme in the 'Filter' field : you should see in the resulting list a Theme development: Show theme tweak/configuration window (Command ID : 41930). Select it and click on the Run/close button.
3) In the window opened, browse down to nearly half of the list. You'll see several color settings, among them :
- Mixer FX text: normal
- Mixer FX text: bypassed
- Mixer FX text: offline
- Mixer send text: normal
- Mixer send text: muted

For each of them, you can click on it and adjust in the opened window its color as needed.
4) Once done, do not forget to save your new settings with the Save theme... button (on the top right of the Theme development/tweaker window). This will create, in the \ColorThemes subfolder of your Reaper installation a new CLogic.ReaperTheme file : all the settings saved in it will override the ones included in the initial theme one. So, as long as the newly created file is existing, your settings will be loaded for each and every session with CLogic.

Hope this will help. Let me know how things are going...
Hi!
THank you for the mini tutorial... I managed. I just turned the text color to white, now I can read it again!..
Thx

M
Old 05-09-2018, 07:26 AM   #103
cubic13

Default Both CLogic and FLogic v1.80 are in the stash...

Another update (the last one ?)... There were still things missing in the previous update. While I was at it, and as "flat" seems to be the trend these days, I mad an FLogic theme that is more or less compliant to the most recent versions of the model : you can find it here. Both themes share the same layouts, toolbars and almost the same code, so it should be easy to pass from one to the other.

This said, in this update, I...

- added 'bus' layouts.
- added 'Wide meters' layouts to allow the view of peak values of any tracks in the mixer, if needed.
- changed several things in the TCP management, to allow the view of more controls, especially when a track has only one line height.
- made a distinction between 'dual' and 'stereo' pan modes (well, in CLogic, only the labels have a different tint...).
- changed some controls display, mainly tcp/mcp.io ones and mcp.sendlist knobs.
- optimized a little more the transport bar, reducing its minimal width of 30 pixels. I also have received a PM from a user (thanks to him again...), who has a Retina display and told me that there was a way to solve the issue that Vanhaze reported a while ago (see previous posts in this thread). From which, I made few changes on some controls used in the transport bar, but I'm unable to test them, as I have no Retina system at disposal to do so. Consequently, I would like anyone who has such a display setup to report back how the transport bar and its controls are behaving.
- Few added optimizations done here and there...

@users of previous versions : I had to reorganize all the layouts to keep a logical listing of them in the layouts menus. From which, at first use, all the tracks will probably appear with default ones : sorry for the inconvenience. Beside this, both the .ReaperThemeZip file and Toolbar1 require an update, the last one having been modified a little.

Hope these two themes will be useful for some of you, with all the changes done. As always, feedback and comments are welcomed...
Old 05-11-2018, 12:04 PM   #104
vanhaze

Hi cubic13,

Many thanks for this and i highly appreciate your everlasting great work on Reaper Themes.

On my macbook 2015 Retina, i installed your Flogic Theme and i really like the flat look.
It is looking really great i think.

I did change the Track's background color in Arrange View to a more lighter grey color,
cause the original was too dark for me.

I noticed indeed a glitch in the Transport window but it is not a major issue for me:
https://i.imgur.com/iThcvxy.jpg

Warm Regards !
Old 05-11-2018, 11:15 PM   #105
cubic13

Hi, Vanhaze !

Thanks to your screenshot, I begin to see what is happening.

The problem is this one, I think : until now, I was using pink lines almost all around the transport_status_bg.png image file, this to make it appear as 361 pixels width with no right border when the bpm, rate ans signature controls are present and as 365 pixels width showing a right border when there aren't.

For a reason, Retina doesn't like this at all : it crushes horizontally all the 361 vertical pixels columns that are 'pink line borded' while outrageously stretching the last 4 that aren't. From this, and at first glance, I should get rid of the existing pink lines, but what about the right border of the transport_status_bg.png ?

So, I will need a little more time to find the best solution. I'll post here what I could find for you to test it, if possible, as we cannot join any file in a PM...

Stay tuned and thanks for reporting back the issue !

Last edited by cubic13; 05-11-2018 at 11:23 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:02 AM   #106
Chris Hurst Music

I really like Cubic’s themes, but there’s one thing that I would like - the space for longer track names.

As I run a large orchestral template, some of the track names need to be long long-ish.

Apart from that, I think they are really great!
Chris Hurst Music is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 04:31 AM   #107
vanhaze

Quote:
Hi, Vanhaze !

Thanks to your screenshot, I begin to see what is happening.

The problem is this one, I think : until now, I was using pink lines almost all around the transport_status_bg.png image file, this to make it appear as 361 pixels width with no right border when the bpm, rate ans signature controls are present and as 365 pixels width showing a right border when there aren't.

For a reason, Retina doesn't like this at all : it crushes horizontally all the 361 vertical pixels columns that are 'pink line borded' while outrageously stretching the last 4 that aren't. From this, and at first glance, I should get rid of the existing pink lines, but what about the right border of the transport_status_bg.png ?

So, I will need a little more time to find the best solution. I'll post here what I could find for you to test it, if possible, as we cannot join any file in a PM...

Stay tuned and thanks for reporting back the issue !
That's just great, many thanks for the effort !
Old 05-12-2018, 11:11 AM   #108
cubic13

@Chris Hurst music

Hi, Chris...

On these two themes, you can more or less solve the problem, doing this :

1) With CLogic or FLogic loaded as the current theme, use the Actions>Show actions list... command.
3) In the window opened, browse down to nearly two screens. You'll see a 'WALTER font 2' setting which is the one involved for the track names. So...
- With FLogic, change the size of the font from 10 to 8.
- With CLogic, change the size of the font from 8 to 7.
4) Once done, do not forget to save your new settings with the Save theme... button (on the top right of the Theme development/tweaker window). This will create, in the \ColorThemes subfolder of your Reaper installation a new CLogic.ReaperTheme file : all the settings saved in it will override the ones included in the initial theme one. So, as long as the newly created file is existing, your settings will be loaded for each and every session with CLogic or FLogic.

I'm afraid that I can't suggest much more than this, presently. In a next update I'll try to optimize a little more the space used for the track labels, but don't expect something spectacular, as the size used is a compromise between the necessary space for the labels and the need to keep as much controls visible as possible in a restricted panel area.

Hope this will help a little...

------------
@vanhaze

Hi again, vanhaze

I think that I got something working but I would like you (or any other Retina user, actually...) to test the file which is in the attachment. I guess that you know already how to proceed but, just in case :

1) copy the FLogic.ReaperThemeZip file in a safe place (which means, outside of your Reaper installation).
2) Rename it with a .zip extension and extract all what's in it.
3) You should see a FLogic folder. In it, replace the existing transport_status_bg.png file with the one which is in the attachment of this post.
4) Select both the FLogic folder and the FLogic.ReaperTheme file and zip them together.
5) Rename the resulting archive as FLogic.ReaperThemeZip and put it back in the \ColorThemes subfolder of your Reaper installation, replacing the existing one.

Let me know how it behaves and don't worry about any gap between the status control and the bpm one, or the lack of the status control right border : I have already figured out how to manage these. What I want to know is if there is or not still the same issue that was shown in the screenshot that you posted previously.

Thanks for any feedback...
Attached Images
File Type: png transport_status_bg.png (3.5 KB, 151 views)
Old 05-12-2018, 11:33 AM   #109
vanhaze

Dear cubic13, you are a Hero, thanks so much !!

I did exactly as you instructed and now the Transport Bar doesn't have the graphical glitch anymore : Wicked !!
Old 05-12-2018, 09:02 PM   #110
antiClick

Thanks Cubic for uploading this great theme.

It looks and feels gorgeous
antiClick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 10:24 PM   #111
cubic13

@vanhaze

Great ! And many thanks for the help...

I'll upload an update which should solve this for both themes, if not today, in the next days that follow.

@antiClick

You're welcomed...
Old 05-13-2018, 06:22 AM   #112
cubic13

Default CLogic & FLogic 1.85 are in the stash...

And yes, another one... Didn't have the choice, actually, to ensure (I hope...) a Retina compatibility. And I would really like to thank again both vanhaze and morgva who, either in this thread or via PM, have put me on the right track for this. So, in this one :

1) I changed the transport bar management to prevent a nasty graphic glitch that was, since a long time (see previous posts in this thread), affecting the transport status control when using a Retina display system. Unable to test what was really going on, I wasn't in the position to correct it directly. Fortunately, there are forumers to help, in this kind of case... I learned something important in the process that SHOULD be documented : the transport.status control has actually the same behavior as the meters strips. In other words, neither are we allowed to use any Walter front command to manage its display, nor are we allowed to put on its background any pink lines to change its shape : any attempt to do so simply won't work in a reliable way.
This said, and after getting rid of any pink line on the transport_status_bg.png file, I almost completely rewrite the transport bar management : I kept both the transport.bmp.edit and transport.rate controls as always visible, the transport.bpm.tap and transport.automode ones paying the price : they will no longer appear under given transport bar width. Seems to work nicely this way, but who knows ?

2) More adjustements done here and there, mainly :
- In both themes, I enlarged a little more the track labels area display (nothing spectacular, actually : just few pixels...) and decreased the size of the tcp/mcp track labels font in FLogic theme.
- The selected background tint of the master track for both themes, as well as the envelope panel header have been straighten up.
- The color of the tcp track index area when the Tint track panel backgrounds option is disabled for the FLogic theme has been corrected.
- The appearance of the undo/redo toolbar buttons for FLogic have also been corrected.
- Other different things, less visible, have been changed.

@users of previous versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip file(s) need an update.

Just hope that this update will solve all the glitches that were remaining. Thanks for any feedback, especially from users with a Retina based display system.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:43 PM   #113
cubic13

Default CLogic & FLogic 1.87 update are in the stash...

I really would like to avoid bumping these constantly in the stash, but again, I had no choice : this time, it's essentially a cosmetic update, mainly for fixing two things that I left behind :
- The table*.png buttons that appear in the tracks list of the MIDI editor : I simply forgot to update them until now, as I almost never use it. They are still not perfect but, at least, they no longer appear as Cubase ones...
- Same thing for the midi_inline*.png icons.

Beside this, I...
- straighten up the appearance of the mcp.sendlist slots in FLogic. I couldn't left them as they were, so I made a little Inkscape session to correct the shape of their empty knob.
- corrected the appearance of the item icons for FLogic.
- changed the shape of several toolbar icons, mainly for FLogic also, and added two new ones for the Toolbar1.
- made few other adjustments here and there (among others : meters readout color, tcp/mcp.mute behavior in FLogic...)

@users of previous versions : both the .ReaperThemeZip files and Toolbar1 need an update.

Think that I'm almost there with these two. Thanks for any feedback concerning them...

Last edited by cubic13; 05-22-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:14 AM   #114
cubic13

Default CLogic & FLogic 1.90 update is in the stash...

Yes, another one, which solves few remaining issues.

For both themes :
- I changed the envelope panels behavior, so that they look more like the model.
- I straighten up the gen faders appearance.
- I made a font change for the pan and volume labels, with some color adjustements.
- I fixed a little bug concerning the tcp.pan.label color used when the tcp.width control was no longer visible.
- Few other things have been done concerning the colors used.

For CLogic :
- I reshaped a little the appearance of both tcp.io and mcp.io controls.

For FLogic :
- I adjusted the tcp.volume control background, which wasn't right, due to a transparency issue.
- I adjusted a little more the mcp sendlist slots appearance when empty.
- I changed both the envcp and the gen fader thumbs, as they were still as CLogic ones.

Think I did as much as my theming skills allow for these two. So, I guess that they will both stay as they are with this update, unless some things are still misbehaving. I'll keep an eye on this thread, of course.

I would have liked to implement panels icons, accorded to the track content (MIDI, audio, bus...), but this would have needed too much layouts for a reasonable use, I think, considering all the ones that are already there. Beside this, where to put them, as I tried since the beginning to keep as much controls visible as possible for a given panel size ?

Hope that these two themes will be useful for some of you, though...
Old 05-30-2018, 10:58 AM   #115
AugerJ

Quote:
...as much controls visible as possible for a given panel size...
Hello. A great theme indeed.
And two-row track panels (with all the controls visible)
can get even more compact (No.1214, the 3rd image).
Attached Images
File Type: png REAPER Track Panel (1212).png (8.1 KB, 161 views)
File Type: png REAPER Track Panel (1213).png (8.6 KB, 146 views)
File Type: png REAPER Track Panel (1214).png (8.2 KB, 217 views)
AugerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:15 PM   #116
cubic13

Hi AugerJ

Yes, maybe I could have done even more but the panels would probably have looked too clogged.

It's a compromise to be found : as an example, Chris made a comment a while ago about the size of the track labels (post #106) ; it was too short for his needs, so I widen them a little more. Difficult also to shrink horizontally the tcp.volume fader more : it would be difficult to use it with a minimal precision. So...

Beside this, the 1213 and 1214 images have been done with an old version...
Old 06-30-2018, 05:19 AM   #117
cubic13

Default v 1.95 updates are in the stash...

After using them extensively, some things still didn't appear rightly, especially in CLogic. So, as I want these two to be as good as I can make them, I made the following corrections.

In both themes...
- The way envcp panels are stretched vertically has been corrected. Actually, I transfered the pink lines used in envcp_bg.png file to the envcp_hide.png one.
- The transport bar background tint has been brighten to make it appear, for each theme, more closely as their respective model.
- The placement of the mcp.pan control has been slightly corrected when trackpanmode>4 for mixer narrow strips.
- Several color and tint changes have been done to unify their appearance, especially for the mixer extended area of CLogic.
- The master track label appearance has been changed in both tcp and mcp, getting rid of the brackets when selected in the process.
- The appearance of the 'solo defeat' state has been corrected.
- Few more changes have also been made (windows background, tcp.recinput margins, color tweaks...)

In CLogic...
- I corrected the tint of the envelope panels when selected and reshaped their fader.
- The mixer fxlist and fxparm divisions have been rigorously centered.
- Few font changes have been made here and there, giving it a better overall aspect.
- I dimed a little the mcp labels and index color.
- I corrected the mcp.phase width for the mixer narrow strips.
- I corrected the behavior of the toolbar vertical 'zoom in' icon.
- I changed the mcp.volume background scale to make it appear more closely as its model.

In FLogic...
- Mainly, and beside few other tweaks, I changed the arrange window and toolbar icons background tints to match its model.

@users of previous versions : only the .ReaperThemeZip files need to be updated.

Hope that some of you will welcome the improvements done...
Old 07-01-2018, 01:42 AM   #118
ivansc

Thanks! Dont use the themes yet, but watching development with interest after my recent brief but epic foray into Logic Pro 9!
Old 07-01-2018, 02:54 AM   #119
vanhaze

Many thx cubic13 !

Any chance on making these Themes for Retina macs ?
Happy to donate generously.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:19 AM   #120
cubic13

@ivansc
You're welcomed... Feel free to report back what could still be misbehaving, if you have time. Beside this, and even if I didn't intervene on your dedicated thread, I was glad to read about your full remission : alive & kicking, and no "autopsy" of any kind...

@vanhaze
You're welcomed also... About a 'Retina' version, well, you probably know that I don't have the stuff needed to test it. Starting from this, things get more complicated...
The issue that you reported few weeks ago (post #104) has been solved, according to you. So, let me know if there are other things that should be fixed, using the themes with a Retina display.