Old 04-26-2019, 10:18 AM   #281
heda
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorobagatko View Post
Very useful tool! Started to use it today, here is a question: is it possible to make text scrolling with mousewheel? I use it docked for clients mix edits (long list), font resizing is not an option.
I guess I never designed this tool with large notes in mind. I'm not sure what is your exact workflow. Maybe for that it is better to use SWS notes window.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 02:45 AM   #282
Skorobagatko

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I guess I never designed this tool with large notes in mind. I'm not sure what is your exact workflow. Maybe for that it is better to use SWS notes window.
Workflow: I use track called "notepad" with text item, and it's hidden in TCP. I have a shortcut action (select track with name notepad, select it's item and show notes for item) so it quickly opens item notes and i can paste text and hit ok. Then with other shortcut I open "Notes Reader" which reads that item from "notepad track".

I like this approach because I can choose the font of the text (can't find how can I change it in SWS notes), background color etc. The only thing is the problem I described earlier, mix edits list is pretty long most of the time

Screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uid71m4ihs...notes.JPG?dl=0
Skorobagatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:07 AM   #283
Reflected

hey heda

I was wondering if you can create something like SWS's note window but more advanced like the note reader (with different font size color and so on)
so it will be possible to write notes for tracks and projects in creative and view-able ways.

the SWS notes window is barely readable in my 43 monitor and very boring and seems like a dead project :X
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:47 AM   #284
heda

I don't think so. Making a text editor is probably a lot of work. But we could use any word editor like libre office and generate a pdf file and then there could be a way to attach PDF files to tracks or projects in Track Inspector for example
heda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:30 PM   #285
Reflected

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
I don't think so. Making a text editor is probably a lot of work. But we could use any word editor like libre office and generate a pdf file and then there could be a way to attach PDF files to tracks or projects in Track Inspector for example
i see

nvm pdf is not something that will increase the workflow
Reflected is offline   Reply With Quote