Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #81
SEA
Human being with feelings
 
SEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: By The Sea
Posts: 2,132
Default

Not sure. Just that a friend told me he needed to update his chipset for his Intel Badax2 mb. Like whatever it might need to work with Win 7 I guess.
__________________
JamieSEA

http://www.facebook.com/jamieseamusic
SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #82
SEA
Human being with feelings
 
SEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: By The Sea
Posts: 2,132
Default

I just text my guy. He said it's called the an Intel Chipset Driver. It is not for a certain mobo he said. He thinks it may be on my mobo DVD.
__________________
JamieSEA

http://www.facebook.com/jamieseamusic
SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:40 AM   #83
Jason Brian Merrill
Human being with feelings
 
Jason Brian Merrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northeastern PA, USA
Posts: 20,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEA View Post
I just text my guy. He said it's called the an Intel Chipset Driver. It is not for a certain mobo he said. He thinks it may be on my mobo DVD.
Jamie, if you aren't having problems, don't do anything

sleep mode is controlled in a few different ways, with more customizable options in win7.
__________________
Beliefs do not require respect. People do.
Jason Brian Merrill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:42 AM   #84
SEA
Human being with feelings
 
SEA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: By The Sea
Posts: 2,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Brian Merrill View Post
Jamie, if you aren't having problems, don't do anything

sleep mode is controlled in a few different ways, with more customizable options in win7.
Thanks JBM! Hey! Love your new pic!

So I take it you didn't do anything like update your chipset correct?
__________________
JamieSEA

http://www.facebook.com/jamieseamusic
SEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #85
Jason Brian Merrill
Human being with feelings
 
Jason Brian Merrill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Northeastern PA, USA
Posts: 20,850
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEA View Post
Thanks JBM! Hey! Love your new pic!

So I take it you didn't do anything like update your chipset correct?
nope.
__________________
Beliefs do not require respect. People do.
Jason Brian Merrill is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.