Old 05-13-2014, 09:13 PM   #1
Normie
Human being with feelings

Default Any Arturia Analog lab users?

Hi all,

Recently got Arturia Analog Lab with the new 25 key keyboard and am having issues with it crashing Reaper hard/need a reboot when changing presets. I'm wondering if this is a common thing or if it's something in my particular setup. Can't find much on it.

I have the buggy comparability mode checked but forgot what the other 'trick'/setting is for buggy programs. Can someone remind me?
Normie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 06:36 AM   #2
susbemol

I've had problems with Analog Lab as well... it not only crashes REAPER but also crashes when running in standalone mode so I have a strong feeling that this is not restricted only to the two of us!

It seemed a little better with their latest update but I probably haven't used it enough in the last few weeks to really know.
susbemol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
Vendetta V

It is a bit laggy yeah, I have never had crashes but GUI problems, yes.
Vendetta V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 09:03 AM   #4
darkcloud2973

Have you gotten the latest version? It's still a bit quirky sometimes but most of my crashes and serious problems quit after I installed that. If you recently downloaded the software, it's probably current, but I would check. I think the version that fixed my problems came out a month or two (maybe even 3) after Christmas.
darkcloud2973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2014, 04:12 PM   #5
carlosrr

Howdy

Well, I have Keylab 25 with Analog Lab on my Windows 8 pc and Keylab 49 with Analog Lab, and they are stable, in VST and Standalone. By the way, I see that folks report problems with Kontakt on both systems, but I have experienced no instability. I wonder why the difference in user experience.

Cheers

Carlos
carlosrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 05:15 PM   #6
Normie

Quote:
Originally Posted by susbemol View Post
I've had problems with Analog Lab as well... it not only crashes REAPER but also crashes when running in standalone mode so I have a strong feeling that this is not restricted only to the two of us!

It seemed a little better with their latest update but I probably haven't used it enough in the last few weeks to really know.

I have the newest version. I can't seem to narrow down what causes it. Sometimes switching before a sound trails off will crash it, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it will crash immediately on the first click, sometimes I can click several patches.

It's frustrating since it seems like such a useable/cool program/control center for Arturia synths. I'm almost tempted to buy a copy of FL just to rewire it.
Normie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 05:12 AM   #7
BipTunia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normie View Post
I have the newest version. I can't seem to narrow down what causes it. Sometimes switching before a sound trails off will crash it, sometimes it won't. Sometimes it will crash immediately on the first click, sometimes I can click several patches.

It's frustrating since it seems like such a useable/cool program/control center for Arturia synths. I'm almost tempted to buy a copy of FL just to rewire it.
Sometimes I can't quantize midi in a track running Analog Lab. I select all, hit Q and nothing happens.

I close and restart Reaper and then I can Quantize in those tracks.