COCKOS
CONFEDERATED FORUMS
Cockos : REAPER : NINJAM : Forums
Forum Home : Register : FAQ : Members List : Search :

Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > Other Software Discussion > Old Cockos Products Forum

Old 10-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
adamkerz
Human being with feelings

Default Feature Request: Icon indicating transfer direction

About the only feature that I miss from other sync tools (eg. Heatsoft ADCS) is an icon for each file indicating the transfer direction that has been selected: a green arrow pointing right for local to remote and a red arrow pointing left for remote to local. An empty black or blue square could be used for no action.

From reading the MSDN library I think that this is possible. An alternative would be just a background colour for the row based on the same, but I'm not sure that this is possible.

Ideally, clicking on the icon would cycle through the three actions. If this isn't possible, double clicking on the filename its self should cycle.

I haven't written C code for a long time, and I have never written any Windows GUI code, nor do I have MSVC so I have a few barriers to doing this myself.

Justin, if you let me know whether you would be willing to have a crack at this, I would be very happy. If it's too much effort, then let me know and I'll try to get setup and code it up myself.

Cheers,

Adam
adamkerz is offline   Reply With Quote