Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 12-27-2021, 10:25 AM   #1
leescratchy
Human being with feelings

Default [6.43] top knobs are not properly saved in Pastoral Tones VSTi

Hi, using Reaper 6.43 on W7SP1 x86, when saving a project none of the knobs on the top silver background are saved : https://static.kvraudio.com/i/b/pastoral_tones.png

I've told its coder and he replied :

"Unfortunately, with newer versions of Reaper parameters are badly saved with projects. On my side, all is good and parameters are saved without any problems in all the other DAWs I tested (Ableton Live, FL Studio, Cubase,etc.).

Since I'm not Reaper's programmer, you'll have to request the bug fix to Cockos in the forum. I really did all I could do to prevent this and ensure that my plugins are compiled with the newest most widely compatible. But a regression in the latest versions of Reaper somehow prevent the parameters from being saved.

I tried to contact Cockos myself but alas they don't have any contact email or form. That's about as far as I can go to solve the problem. I wish I could do more."

Thanks in advance,
leescratchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 10:29 AM   #2
schwa
Administrator

You can ask the developer to contact us at support at cockos. If they have a demo version of their plugin (I don't see any demo links on their web site) you could point us to it and we can see what's up.
schwa is offline   Reply With Quote