Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 05-31-2020, 12:08 PM   #1
Tony Nutella
Human being with feelings

Default 'Move position of item to edit cursor', Ripple all-tracks and markers

I often use 'Move position of item to edit cursor' action. But it works unexpectedly with markers when Ripple all-tracks is on (Ripple all-tracks is well-known for moving markers with items).

1. Undo for markers does not work properly. If I move item with mouse, undo works as expected. But if I use 'Move position of item to edit cursor', undo only moves the item back with no impact on markers. Further undos restore markers at its destination, so something is happening here. I recorded a gif with that.

2. Sometimes (I failed to figure out when exactly) 'Move position of item to edit cursor' does not move markers at all, but after moving item with mouse and then using action again it works, no undo for markers again though.

And one more question, if anyone have any trouble with BIAS FX? It totally blocks action 'SWS/S&M: Focus main window (only valid within custom actions)' for me, so I cannot return to my main window at all, except for using my mouse. And it doesn't depend on whether the plugin is floating, or opened in FX chain window. Switching to any other plugin fixes it, but switching back to BIAS turns the action off.

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: gif ripple markers undo.gif (27.2 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by Tony Nutella; 06-02-2020 at 11:23 AM.
Tony Nutella is offline   Reply With Quote