Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Bug Reports

Old 02-05-2019, 07:18 AM   #1
ChocolateHawkins
Human being with feelings

Default Double Click Stops Working Globally With Certain Plugin

I have recently been demoing the MH Multiband Dynamics plugin from Metric Halo, but when I instantiate it. Double clicking stops working within Reaper anywhere. I can't double click to add new tracks, enter MIDI editing, add plugins, anything. This is only when MH Multiband Dynamics is engaged. Even if I go to a new tab, the issue still persists until I delete the plugin. Bypass does not fix the issue.

Anyone have any idea?

Win 7 64 bit
16GB RAM
i7 3550
Reaper ver. most recent
ChocolateHawkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:09 AM   #2
dstnbkr
Human being with feelings

I am having the same issue but with the Darkglass plugin from Neural DSP. Same as you, no double clicking within Reaper (no new tracks, no renaming tracks, no resetting faders, and i can't even resize the window by clicking the title bar at the top) At first the issue came about when using user presets within the plugin but its now appearing when the cab sim is enabled within the plugin. Factory presets are just fine for some reason.

I hope its sorted out in the near future. Do you remember when you started to notice this behavior. I can't seem to recall it ever happening before a month ago or so. I tried rolling back to an older version of Reaper but I get the same results.
dstnbkr is offline   Reply With Quote