Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER for macOS

Old 09-09-2013, 09:22 PM   #41
karbomusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoretam View Post
OK I am very sorry I did not pay attention to this reply... ... Hope you are back

Real Memory = 291.5 MB

%CPU = 115.6 (changing constantly)

Threads = 13

what else should I reveal,,,,, thanks a lot
No worries. If reaper is only using 291 MB with one of the "problem" projects loaded then I'm with you, that isn't a memory issue.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #42
amoretam

I found out that reaper still crashes with no plugins in the session at all!

no plugins and like 27% cpu consumption .... what should I do now??
amoretam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:39 PM   #43
amoretam

so, nobody ever know Why is Reaper Crashing on even with the Report..... Why Am i alone on this!!!??
Old 09-13-2013, 04:19 AM   #44
Ollie
Super Moderator (no feelings)

Quote:
Why Am i alone on this!!!??
Maybe it's this:

Quote:
hacktosh
It's not like there are no other users with a hackintosh and they seem to run fine. But AFAIK compatibility varies below 100% and a part of the differences may come from different possible configurations.

Maybe yours has one critically wrong part, misses a critical BIOS/EFI/Whatnot or driver update, and maybe it happens only when you try to run DAW Z on OS version Y on that system and when condition X kicks in...

So can you tell us again, did that system ever run stable with REAPER? If so when was that (or what was the REAPER version at that time)?
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 05:25 AM   #45
amoretam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie View Post
Maybe it's this:

It's not like there are no other users with a hackintosh and they seem to run fine. But AFAIK compatibility varies below 100% and a part of the differences may come from different possible configurations.

Maybe yours has one critically wrong part, misses a critical BIOS/EFI/Whatnot or driver update, and maybe it happens only when you try to run DAW Z on OS version Y on that system and when condition X kicks in...

So can you tell us again, did that system ever run stable with REAPER? If so when was that (or what was the REAPER version at that time)?
I had been moving to Raper slowly from PT..PT runs incredible in my computer with totally no issues... but you know, I need Reaper's flexibility and I had like 1 year and a half making the transition while customizing and studying Reaper...
While I was doing that transition, I never worked on big projects, just minor sessions with little tracks and videos jingles... but now that I remember, Reaper was the only program in my computer crashing sometimes. (only sometimes, so I did not worried)

Now that i decided to mix this songs (finally decided to leave PT), I started noticing the crashes happening all the time plus a high cpu usage with no apparent reason..

I always run updates inmediately.. so I cannot tell what update was the most stable... but I never used Version 3.... only 4....

Also, I have Reaper in same computer with Windows installed, it runs fine, at least the cpu issue I dont have it...but... I dont use Windows for my music needs...

what else..?
. Thanks a lot
Old 09-13-2013, 09:47 AM   #46
amoretam

People, this is my config... I really need to solve this..

Hackingtosh configuration

Osx Lion 10.7.4,
Interface: 003rack
Mobo: Gigabyte Intel Z68 ATX DDR3 2133 LGA 1155 Motherboard http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K Quad-Core Processor 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1155
(I use no external graphics card)

OS hdd: Crucial m4 128GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT128M4SSD2
by Crucial

Projects/Sessions Hdd: Western Digital WD1002FAEX Caviar Black 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache

This hack is an indredible machine, it runs so smooth it is a dream come true..I have like 2 years with it using PT ..

What else should I post?

Thanks
Old 09-14-2013, 02:53 PM   #47
Ken Morgan

Read this thread, and see if it helps you any:

http://prorecordingworkshop.lefora.c...mum-daw-laten/

DISCLAIMER! I'm not saying this will work in your situation, but it has greatly enhanced system stability in my Mac Reaper and PT... not just tracking but in edit and mixing...this technique is an absolute blessing. Just remember to turn it off when you are done with audio
Ken Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:24 PM   #48
amoretam

I just realized that VLC crasehd with the same audio buzzing! incredible, first time..... but it is the same thing that reaper does.. a not desired buzzing and crash!!

Thanks
Old 09-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #49
ned

Did you look for similarities in the vlc and reaper crash logs?

This might be a bios thing, seeing how your machine is a hackintosh. Do you have the motherboard sound card disabled? From what I've read they're pretty unstable in a hackintosh build, even with the kext (driver) provided in the hackintosh community. If it isn't disabled maybe it's conflicting with your audio interface.

Other things in the bios may affect performance, like speed step (cpu throttling) and hyperthreading. Might be something to experiment with when you have time. Google the bios stuff and do some research before mucking around with it though.

Also, Ken's suggestion of disabling spotlight can't hurt. That program will start indexing in the background and slow your system right down. Awful, awful program. First thing I disable after I install os x.
ned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #50
amoretam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ned View Post
Did you look for similarities in the vlc and reaper crash logs?

This might be a bios thing, seeing how your machine is a hackintosh. Do you have the motherboard sound card disabled? From what I've read they're pretty unstable in a hackintosh build, even with the kext (driver) provided in the hackintosh community. If it isn't disabled maybe it's conflicting with your audio interface.

Other things in the bios may affect performance, like speed step (cpu throttling) and hyperthreading. Might be something to experiment with when you have time. Google the bios stuff and do some research before mucking around with it though.

Also, Ken's suggestion of disabling spotlight can't hurt. That program will start indexing in the background and slow your system right down. Awful, awful program. First thing I disable after I install os x.
I tried Ken;s but did not work, .. Reaper started performing worse..(clicks a nd pops)

About the built in sound card, that is something I have to try... Thanks for that.¡ actuallly i dont even know how to disable a sound card, I thought that stuff just had to be done in Windows back in my days...

Damn...I thought that the days of tweaking Bios and stuff like Protools requirements ( and optimizing shit) were over with Reaper... but anyways, I will check all of that and be back soon..

Thanks a lot people.... coming back
Old 09-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #51
amoretam

excuse me, but how do i disable mother board sound card in osx lion??

thanks
Old 09-16-2013, 12:02 AM   #52
sonnie

Quote:

thanks
Apple (left upper corner) -> System Prefs -> Sound -> activate at Input and Output the interface
do you already installed 4.5.2?
sonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #53
amoretam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnie View Post
Apple (left upper corner) -> System Prefs -> Sound -> activate at Input and Output the interface
do you already installed 4.5.2?
Yes, I am always up to date...
so for that I need to have my interface on??

Ok i did that, but if I close preferences and open it again, my interface is deselected again...
What woud that be??
Old 09-16-2013, 07:04 AM   #54
ned

Quote:

thanks
To permanently disable it you'll have to switch it off in the bios so the system doesn't see it at all. It should be in the integrated peripherals section and have the numbers AC97 in it's title. Here's a link that explains it a bit better... http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...z,1200-14.html

Again, this is just a suggestion and may not work to solve your problem. I was just thinking, that seeing how this problem now seems to be affecting another multimedia program on your system with the same symptoms, that it could be a core audio issue. The fact that pro tools apparently runs fine is probably due to the fact that when using a digidesign interface, like the 003, pro tools is using it's own audio engine instead of using core audio (at least I think that is how pro tools works with it's own hardware).

Anyways, try turning off the onboard sound card in the bios and if doesn't help you can just turn it back on.

I also assume because your digidesign interface is being recognized in reaper/core audio that you are using the standalone core audio driver for your interface...?
Old 09-16-2013, 07:15 AM   #55
serr

amoretam, I don't see anywhere in this thread where you have confirmed your interface selection. Please post a screen shot of Reaper's Preferences/Audio/Device window as you currently have it configured. Don't just say "It's all good." Please post a pic. I wonder if you are aggregating devices that don't play well together. Or possibly you actually never set it to your interface and it's on the 'default system devices'.

I had forgotten about turning Spotlight off! I've had mine off for a long time because it makes Protools run a little better (it is NOT a 100% fix - maybe 40%).

You routing tracks around with Soundflower? I can tell you that if you try to make an aggregate device with your interface + Soundflower, you will have sync issues here and there at the higher sample rates. When the manual says 'word clock sync only' for higher sample rates (88.2k, 96k) they're not kidding! And what you describe is what it sounds like when one device loses sync (the chattering distortion that starts up out of nowhere).
serr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:19 AM   #56
amoretam

Quote:
To permanently disable it you'll have to switch it off in the bios so the system doesn't see it at all. It should be in the integrated peripherals section and have the numbers AC97 in it's title. Here's a link that explains it a bit better... http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...z,1200-14.html

Again, this is just a suggestion and may not work to solve your problem. I was just thinking, that seeing how this problem now seems to be affecting another multimedia program on your system with the same symptoms, that it could be a core audio issue. The fact that pro tools apparently runs fine is probably due to the fact that when using a digidesign interface, like the 003, pro tools is using it's own audio engine instead of using core audio (at least I think that is how pro tools works with it's own hardware).

Anyways, try turning off the onboard sound card in the bios and if doesn't help you can just turn it back on.

I also assume because your digidesign interface is being recognized in reaper/core audio that you are using the standalone core audio driver for your interface...?
umnmm, you left me in the air here.. I just choose digidesign HW (003) in Reaper's Audio Device settings.
Also I have checked "Request sample rate" and "Request block Size"

I don't really know if I am using the standalone core audio of my interface.. how could I know this??

Yesterday I had a little session with 2 tracks and recording with my Usb Go Mic...so I was not using the 003... I choose my usb mic in Audio DEvice..
Reaper chrashed once... but this time I did not heard the buzzing I hear when using the 003..

ummm, interesting, I hope this is taking us somewhere

thanks a lot
Old 09-16-2013, 07:35 AM   #57
serr

Quote:
umnmm, you left me in the air here.. I just choose digidesign HW (003) in Reaper's Audio Device settings.
Also I have checked "Request sample rate" and "Request block Size"

I don't really know if I am using the standalone core audio of my interface.. how could I know this??

Yesterday I had a little session with 2 tracks and recording with my Usb Go Mic...so I was not using the 003... I choose my usb mic in Audio DEvice..
Reaper chrashed once... but this time I did not heard the buzzing I hear when using the 003..

ummm, interesting, I hope this is taking us somewhere

thanks a lot

Post the pic, then we can talk. Too many possibilities to guess...
It's really starting to sound like you are using different interfaces here and there but simply not selecting them correctly and not paying mind to clock and sync settings.
serr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 AM   #58
ned

Quote:
You would know this because you would have had to install that specific standalone driver for core audio to correctly recognize and provide full and stable functionality for the 003. What drivers did you install when you set up your system? If it was just the pro tools driver for the 003, then you will have to get the standalone core audio driver for lion. This is the one for snow leopard> http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...nload/en362883

Can't seem to find the one for lion so you may have to contact avid. Maybe things have changed and avid provides all the drivers needed in newer driver packages, I wouldn't know because I don't use a digidesign interface. So again, maybe contact avid to find out the specifics on their drivers for lion.

edit: The standalone driver is meant for systems without pro tools installed and may conflict with the standard pro tools drivers. I doubly urge you to contact avid support to confirm the best option for compatibility of your interface with both pro tools and other daw hosts.

Last edited by ned; 09-16-2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:58 AM   #59
amoretam

Default 003 rack with Reaper

Quote:
You would know this because you would have had to install that specific standalone driver for core audio to correctly recognize and provide full and stable functionality for the 003. What drivers did you install when you set up your system? If it was just the pro tools driver for the 003, then you will have to get the standalone core audio driver for lion. This is the one for snow leopard> http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/e...nload/en362883

Can't seem to find the one for lion so you may have to contact avid. Maybe things have changed and avid provides all the drivers needed in newer driver packages, I wouldn't know because I don't use a digidesign interface. So again, maybe contact avid to find out the specifics on their drivers for lion.

edit: The standalone driver is meant for systems without pro tools installed and may conflict with the standard pro tools drivers. I doubly urge you to contact avid support to confirm the best option for compatibility of your interface with both pro tools and other daw hosts.
ummm ok... I remember installing drivers for the 003... I will investigate what you are saying about the core audio... I have never heard such things with people using the 003 with Reaper.. so I am totally lost here...

Thanks a lot I am coming back soon with pics and stuff, .. in the mean time I have to finish this mix I am working cause today I have to deliver... I am kind of used to random crashes all the time anyways...

Thanks
Old 09-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #60
amoretam

ok in this thread I am reading that PT 9 drivers are standalone....So it is as you say... they are all included in same package...
Yesterday I had a terrible experience with Reaper in front of clients while previewing a mix...It crashed even while writing notes!

anyways.. I really need to solve this, I am not coming back to Protools, working in reaper is an absolute delight..

http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=307983

I will come back with the pics of all audio devices available in Reaper to choose....
Thanks
Old 09-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #61
amoretam

Default Reaper Audio Device Settings

ok, here is the pic...

Thanks all for your help...
Remember I cannot seem to find a way to disable any of there in preferences.. they all come back when I close preferences...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-09-17 at 9.06.29 PM.jpg (57.0 KB, 161 views)
Old 09-17-2013, 07:01 PM   #62
ned

Ok, pretty sure that the drivers you installed are allowing core audio to recognize the 003. Maybe post a screen shot of the audio midi setup window to confirm and also to show the clock sync options you have selected.

Just to be clear, avid only recommends using the standalone driver if pro tools is not installed on you computer and you want the 003 to be recognized by core audio. If you are going to use both pro tools and another daw, then the standard driver package is the one you use (and is the one you already would have installed).

As far as the other audio devices shown in the screen shot, you are going to have to disable those in the bios so they don't show up in the device list or audio midi setup list. I posted a link in a previous reply that will show you how to do this.

It might be a good idea at this point to make a troubleshooting list for yourself to keep track of the things you try as a process of elimination.

Also, if you search the reaper forums for digidesign 003 you'll find a few threads that may be helpful and maybe other people who actually own the 003 can give you some tips.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM   #63
amoretam

I have not been able to troubleshoot yet...
but I was wondering a few things... Why is it that Reaper works like charm and no crash in Windows with my 003??
I use the same driver as in osx...

another thing is, (and I opened a thread on that)..
why is reaper consuming so much cpu with no apparent reason??
I discovered recently that it happens in my windows laptop ( another machine with built in audio card)..and my OSX lion hackingtosh..

I mean I see in the Performance Meter that the cpu is 1.3% (below tracks) but 27% in TOTAL CPU!

I am just wondering while I am not at home because I will get back to work soon and I need not to loose time..

THANKS a lot people
Old 09-21-2013, 05:41 PM   #64
amoretam

I am so much in a hurry I am very sorry if I dont give enough details, but you know... I decided for Reaper a while ago and these projects are inside Reaper and I need to finish them...

I started another mixing song.... this time the cpu is like 30% above normal track consumption..

I attached a pic...
This is the first problem (thread) before creating this thread... the thread about the cpu is this: http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=127559

I am really not giving up.. Reaper is so synchronized with my brain you know...
I know, I have to take the pics of audio/midi preferences... so i am coming back

THANKS a lot
EDIT: look for the total vs TRACKS total!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2013-09-21 at 8.21.20 PM.jpg (67.6 KB, 142 views)
Old 09-22-2013, 07:26 AM   #65
amoretam

ok, people, I just disabled onboard audio in BIOS... it said AZALIA codec or something... I disabled it..

Let s see how things go

please come back to me, don't disappear

Thanks
Old 09-22-2013, 08:25 AM   #66
ned

Quote:
ok, people, I just disabled onboard audio in BIOS... it said AZALIA codec or something... I disabled it..

Let s see how things go
Just make sure not to select any aggregate devices that had the built in audio included now that it's been disabled
Old 09-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #67
amoretam

Quote:
Just make sure not to select any aggregate devices that had the built in audio included now that it's been disabled
003 does not support aggregate ...

I just always choose the 003 alone
Old 09-22-2013, 09:10 AM   #68
amoretam

THE SAME!! Reaper crashed while muting with 700ms loud buzzing.... Still high cpu!!
This is with a new project....no plugins and like 52 tracks.... 27% cpu usage
Old 09-22-2013, 09:41 AM   #69
ned

Scratch that off the list I guess.

How about graphics card? Onboard or dedicated. A lot of people are reporting similar high cpu usage with 4.52 here... http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=128116

Poster #21 said he managed to remedy the situation by using a dedicated graphics card instead of the onboard one. Onboard graphics cards use the cpu for processing, so if there is any software that tries to leverage gpu for processing this may cause spikes to the cpu.

Others have reported fixing the situation by downgrading to a pre 4.5 version of reaper (a clean install of 4.402 might be something to try).
Old 09-22-2013, 11:56 AM   #70
amoretam

Quote:

Others have reported fixing the situation by downgrading to a pre 4.5 version of reaper (a clean install of 4.402 might be something to try).
Just tried that, still the same..... same high cpu!

I use Sandy Bridge..
I am really not willing to waste money on a graphic card just to discover that was not the problem, that is crazy...

lets keep on

Thanks

Last edited by amoretam; 09-22-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:52 PM   #71
ned

Quote:
I am really not willing to waste money on a graphic card just to discover that was not the problem, that is crazy...
Yeah, I hear you there. I'd also be a bit sceptical of shelling out money for something that might not even work to fix a problem like this.

Quote:
Just tried that, still the same..... same high cpu!
But did downgrading fix the crashing? Did you do a clean install. By clean I mean did you remove the reaper folder from the application support directory? (~/Library/Application Support/Reaper) Just drag it out of there to another location like your ~/Documents/ directory (just to keep you settings backed-up). Then do the same for the preference file, ~/Library/Preferences/com.cockos.reaper.plist. After those are out of their regular places when you start reaper 4.402 it will write new support and preference files with default settings and not attempt to use the files from the previous install.
Old 09-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #72
amoretam

Quote:
Yeah, I hear you there. I'd also be a bit sceptical of shelling out money for something that might not even work to fix a problem like this.

But did downgrading fix the crashing? Did you do a clean install. By clean I mean did you remove the reaper folder from the application support directory? (~/Library/Application Support/Reaper) Just drag it out of there to another location like your ~/Documents/ directory (just to keep you settings backed-up). Then do the same for the preference file, ~/Library/Preferences/com.cockos.reaper.plist. After those are out of their regular places when you start reaper 4.402 it will write new support and preference files with default settings and not attempt to use the files from the previous install.
ummmm. I did not tried that..but instead I will export all configurations with preferences "Export Configuration" feature, save that.. and uninstall Reaper completely... .. coming back sooon
Old 09-22-2013, 02:29 PM   #73
amoretam

ok DONE...

What should I do now... I need my settings back to test, .. should I relocate the files??

Thanks
Old 09-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #74
amoretam

hello?? Should I just relocate folders where they were.. ??

EDIT: Please I need to get back to my mixes, I can hear that the unfinished ones do not sound the same without my settings from before, and also I am having strange pop ups about item extensions that are going to be lost if I save the project...

Please get back to me.. I can see that the cpu went down a little bit, but that is all.. no crashes but still slow while showing mixer as before...

Thanks a lot

MORE EDIT: Ok, I just realized Reaper 4.402 is still consuming high cpu with no plugins in project... like 30% with 100 empty tracks

I am going back to latest update I guesss

Last edited by amoretam; 09-22-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #75
ned

Quote:
hello?? Should I just relocate folders where they were.. ??

EDIT: Please I need to get back to my mixes, I can hear that the unfinished ones do not sound the same without my settings from before, and also I am having strange pop ups about item extensions that are going to be lost if I save the project...

Please get back to me.. I can see that the cpu went down a little bit, but that is all.. no crashes but still slow while showing mixer as before...

Thanks a lot
Patience... I would first save a copy of one of the mixes that crashed and do some testing to see if reaper is stable now. You see, the point of doing a clean install is to eliminate the possibility that something in the old configurations was causing the crash. After you have established reaper is stable in a fresh state then re-apply your old configurations. Test again to make sure reaper is stable, then reinstall sws extensions if you were using them.

To be safe before you go and re-apply your old configurations save a new copy of the 4.402 configurations so you can revert to those if the 4.5 configurations are what's causing the crashes.

To be honest, if this doesn't fix the issue then you should re-apply your configurations (and sws extensions) and stem out all your current mix jobs and finish them in Pro Tools. Once you get the work out of the way then you can get back to trouble shooting without all the stress.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #76
amoretam

Quote:
Patience... I would first save a copy of one of the mixes that crashed and do some testing to see if reaper is stable now. You see, the point of doing a clean install is to eliminate the possibility that something in the old configurations was causing the crash. After you have established reaper is stable in a fresh state then re-apply your old configurations. Test again to make sure reaper is stable, then reinstall sws extensions if you were using them.

To be safe before you go and re-apply your old configurations save a new copy of the 4.402 configurations so you can revert to those if the 4.5 configurations are what's causing the crashes.

To be honest, if this doesn't fix the issue then you should re-apply your configurations (and sws extensions) and stem out all your current mix jobs and finish them in Pro Tools. Once you get the work out of the way then you can get back to trouble shooting without all the stress.
thanks , when you say re-apply... does that mean replacing the reaper.ini in preferences with my old .ini??

What about the reaper resources folder... should i just replace it with the 4.502 one?? so I dont have to install sws again .. and all my color stuff, themes, fx chains are there...
Reaper is not behaving the same even tough I imported my actions and configurations using the import dialog in preferences....

Could you please tell me, what information is inside the .ini??

Thanks a lot
Old 09-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #77
ned

The sws extensions file can just be dragged and dropped back to the appropriate folder.

As far as the other settings, once you import the configurations inside reaper everything should be in order. All your previous settings should be back even the .ini file settings. There should be no need to drag and drop the old resource folder onto the new.

The .ini file contains all the reaper global preference settings. If there was a problem with any new defaults added in 4.5 then it might corrupt the 4.402 .ini file if you try and use it (if that's even the problem). That's why I suggest you test first before trying to re-import all your old settings.

Have you tested with just the fresh install to see if reaper is stable? If not do some testing first... seriously, take some time with it, see what happens, then post back the results.

Anyway, I'm out, Breaking Bad is on soon.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #78
amoretam

Quote:
The sws extensions file can just be dragged and dropped back to the appropriate folder.

As far as the other settings, once you import the configurations inside reaper everything should be in order. All your previous settings should be back even the .ini file settings. There should be no need to drag and drop the old resource folder onto the new.

The .ini file contains all the reaper global preference settings. If there was a problem with any new defaults added in 4.5 then it might corrupt the 4.402 .ini file if you try and use it (if that's even the problem). That's why I suggest you test first before trying to re-import all your old settings.

Have you tested with just the fresh install to see if reaper is stable? If not do some testing first... seriously, take some time with it, see what happens, then post back the results.

Anyway, I'm out, Breaking Bad is on soon.
Hey enjoy BB..

I imported all my configurations with the import in preferences, but somehow some mouse modifiers dont work as expected... the same for some menus I had.., also custom colors.. it is not the same..

EDIT: when looking for my keymaps in Actions windows I get this: shortcut "defined but command not found"..
EDIT: incredible, I think I lost all my mouse modifiers created along 14 months of work, I did not know that Mouse Mod had to be saved apart.. I thought that Mouse modifiers were saved with the actions import/export feature..
Incredible!!!

Why mouse mods are not included in the preferences import/export checkboxes?? this is so unintuitive ... damn!!

EDIT: 4.402 is behaving well by now. but how can I get back to my previous preferences settings?

EDIT: 3 minutes later: Ups Reaper just Crashed while soloing with loud buzzing, the same

Last edited by amoretam; 09-22-2013 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 04:48 AM   #79
amoretam

Can someone tell me how to recover my mouse modifiers ??
Maybe I can extract them from the files I backep up..?

I never ever thought that mouse modifiers had to be saved apart... please tell me they are somewhere...

Thanks
Old 09-23-2013, 05:33 AM   #80
ned

Is there a file in ~/Library/Application Support/Reaper/MouseMaps?