Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Old 02-02-2018, 03:39 AM   #1
vraag-reaper
Human being with feelings

Default playlist of various projects

As a new user of Reaper (from Cakewalk .......) I still wonder about the possibilities, but you have to go deeper into it.
I also want to do the same things, which were also possible in Cakewalk (Sonar).
Is it possible to play various projects and that Reaper automatically searches and plays the projects and opens the next and closes the previous one?
vraag-reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 11:52 PM   #2
colonelporridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by vraag-reaper View Post
As a new user of Reaper (from Cakewalk .......) I still wonder about the possibilities, but you have to go deeper into it.
I also want to do the same things, which were also possible in Cakewalk (Sonar).
Is it possible to play various projects and that Reaper automatically searches and plays the projects and opens the next and closes the previous one?
download sws extensions and look up project lists. This combined with custom actions attached to markers sould get you where your going.
colonelporridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 08:21 AM   #3
vraag-reaper

Default Playlist custom action has succeeded

Thank you very much for your response. It has been a while since I asked this question and I did not hear anything at first, so I thought that would not work. But now I have used your advice and attached a first test to reach my goal. And this has succeeded. Thanks again. See ReaperKeymap.
Attached Files
File Type: reaperkeymap Custom Playlist maken 160618.ReaperKeyMap (160 Bytes, 111 views)
Old 06-19-2018, 02:41 AM   #4
vraag-reaper

Default Playlist custom action has succeeded

Last time I started a test playlist. But now developed for 5 projects, which is stored as an open project list. Also a custom action created from playlist playing a saved open project list (RPL). So for the time being succeeded: playlist of projects!
Attached Files
File Type: reaperkeymap Custom Playlist maken 190618.ReaperKeyMap (236 Bytes, 99 views)
File Type: reaperkeymap Custom Playlist afspelen 190618.ReaperKeyMap (196 Bytes, 100 views)