Old 03-11-2019, 04:47 AM   #1
Curtis
Banned

Default Theming edge attachments

I've tried using the various edge attachment settings I just don't see the advantages they offer me. I don't use the pull down fx feature, use the method of defining the size.

I a full screen for mixer, tracks and a third for misc. apps I want displayed, but I'm always told the themes I create should be desirable, that sounds like a lot of extra work and no benefits to me.
Curtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 01:36 PM   #2
lucas_LCS
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis View Post
I've tried using the various edge attachment settings I just don't see the advantages they offer me. I don't use the pull down fx feature, use the method of defining the size.

I a full screen for mixer, tracks and a third for misc. apps I want displayed, but I'm always told the themes I create should be desirable, that sounds like a lot of extra work and no benefits to me.
Edge attachment settings that make an button slide to the left or right do not work on the MCP in Reaper 5 or less because the MCP does not expand right or left like the TCP does.
Settings that slide a button or expand the Extmixer, meter or volume and pan sliders up or down can be used in both the TCP and the MCP.

If you just want your buttons, the Extmixer, meter or volume and pan sliders to remain static or unchanging in position or side, those settings are not useful to you.

Not sure why you posted this question a second time in a new thread under your other user name.
It would have been better to at least post in the same thread even if you need to use your other user name.