Old 05-18-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
TBProAudio
Human being with feelings

Default AB Level Matching JSFX

Hey all,

JSFX is amazing!!!!!
So i want to give something back: AB Level Matching JSFX.

This script combo matches automatically the loudness level at the beginning of your plugin chain with the level at the end.
It also provides a automatic delay compensation. Additionally it could automatically calculate the PDC of your plugin chain in oder to compare audiostreams at the sample position.
It also shows some audio-statistics and a GUI for loudness distribution.A short manual is included.

You can download the package here: www.tb-software.com/TBProAudio

Please to note: The scripts are provided as they are, so no guarantee for correctness and error free functionality :-)

Feel free to give any comment, everything can be improved.

Changelog
1.1: first public release
1.2: add options:gmem=TBProAudio_AB_LM, share gmem exclusively within AM_LM scripts, thanks to James HE
1.3: add A/B button in graphics section, "blind" AB test, thanks to Seventh
1.4: Complete audio analysis in one class, loudness distribution gfx in one class, some visual improvements
1.5: Added ITU-R BS.1770-2 Prefilter
1.6: Small bug fixes, added button autogain and hold
1.7: Re Arrangement of includes, TB Detection added
1.8: Automatic PDC Calculation, Lite Version of plugin (less sliders :-) )
1.9: Use of faster PDM (plugin delay measurement), prefilter button added
2.0: Limititation to only negative Autogain values removed, fixed bug in plugin delay measurement (detect zero delay)
2.1: LinkID Bug Fixed, PDC extended t0 128k Smp, delayed Autogain measurement to avoid heavy volume jumps at the beginning
2.2: LinkID as DropDown Menu, smoothed AutoGain Changes, First gain changes after 2000ms
2.3: New Audio Measurement Class
2.4: Small Fixes
2.5: Make new TP measurement on/off (default off)
2.7: Small fixes, R5 compatibility

regards
Thomas

PS: Please also note there is a script made by user spk77 which enables short-cuts for JSFX.

Code:
#fx_name = "AB_LM_cntrl"; 
parameter_index = 1; // parameter index for "bypass" is 1 (AB_LM_cntrl JSFX)

i = 0;
loop(CountSelectedTracks(0),
  sel_track = GetSelectedTrack(0, i);
  fx_i = TrackFX_GetByName(sel_track, #fx_name, 0);
  fx_i > -1 ? (
    bypass_state = TrackFX_GetParam(sel_track, fx_i, parameter_index, 0, 0); 
    TrackFX_SetParam(sel_track, fx_i, parameter_index, !bypass_state);
  );
  i += 1;
);
Save this python script as *.ell and assign it to any kb short-cut. You can reuse it by changing "#fx_name"

PPS: Fruity Loops
Some notes to the usage of the scripts together with ReaPlugs in Fruity Loops. As FL is using variable frame length for audio processing at least the scripts from TB Pro Audio do not work properly. The communication between source and control plugin is done via fixed sized frame buffers. To solve this you need to reconfigure the FL VST wrapper for all ReaPlug VSts to use "fixed size buffers". Just enable this and select "Use block as buffer size" as option. Please find more info here.

Last edited by TBProAudio; 08-18-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: V2.7
TBProAudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #2
amagalma

Thank you very much for sharing it with us!
I am going to try it and report back!
amagalma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 02:43 PM   #3
amagalma

It works very nice and does an accurate analysis! Thank you very much! Great tool!
amagalma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 03:30 PM   #4
James HE

Hi! checking it out now.

Here is one thing you can do to avoid gmem clashing with other effects. after your desc:, type:

options: gmem=TBProABlevel

(or whatever you want to name it, make it unique. Do the same for both the effects here)

this will create a unique address space - and also expand the memory!

this feature is quite new and I don't even think it's been documented outside of some pre-release discussions.
James HE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:20 PM   #5
TBProAudio

Hi James HE,

many thanks for the tip. Using gmem was the weak point in this script :-)
So i fixed it and released V1.2, available here.

regards
Thomas
Old 05-20-2014, 02:49 AM   #6
Seventh

Very nice tool, thank you for this awesome freebie!

Here's a couple of thoughts:

The dropdown box for bypass doesn't allow blind A/B, as you always know which one is which. Would it be possible to have a bypass button in the graphic section, so you could close your eyes and click it until you don't know if you're listening to the processed signal or not, except by using your ears.

The matching works very well in general applications, but when the processing increases low frequency content, or boosts frequency areas where the ear is the most perceptive, the balance might not sound perfect. I think the EBU loudness algos are meant to overcome this problem, but I'm not sure how much work it would require to implement them in JS?
Seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:28 AM   #7
TBProAudio

Thanks for the input. The "A/B" button should not be a big deal:-)

The RMS measurement based on EBU R128 is some stuff to implement, but just a matter of doing...
Old 05-21-2014, 11:28 PM   #8
TBProAudio

So, V1.3 is available, A/B "button" added for blind test.

Regards
Thomas
Old 05-22-2014, 12:08 AM   #9
Seventh

Thanks for the update!

Here's the paper on the EBU recommended loudness algo, if interested :P
http://www.itu.int/dms_pubrec/itu-r/...8-I!!PDF-E.pdf

Last edited by Seventh; 05-22-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #10
TBProAudio

Thanks for the link to the paper, i got the hint :-)

I did EBU measurement code several times in C++ and Java, but doing it in JSFX is a little bit different (i need to restructure and flatten my code).

So i kindly ask for same patience :-)

regards
Thomas
Old 05-22-2014, 11:36 AM   #11
Seventh

Sure, sure, not trying to rush you or anything. Looked it up myself for interest. Then I got scared off by all those nasty formulae.

It would be amazing if you managed that in JS though. The code might have some other uses too, in other community created plugins.

Appreciate the effort, many thanks! Also good to have another Audio/Code expert on the forums, welcome by the way! =)

PS. There might even be some monetization potential in this tech. Here's a thread on Gearslutz advertising a similiar plugin for meager price of 99$...
Old 05-22-2014, 12:42 PM   #12
Halma

Welcome Thomas,

just wanna say thank you. Something I wanted for a very long time. Unfortunately I did not have the time to test it but I am sure it will work as I expect.

Regards
Sebastian
Old 05-29-2014, 08:37 AM   #13
TBProAudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
Sure, sure, not trying to rush you or anything. Looked it up myself for interest. Then I got scared off by all those nasty formulae.

It would be amazing if you managed that in JS though. The code might have some other uses too, in other community created plugins.

Appreciate the effort, many thanks! Also good to have another Audio/Code expert on the forums, welcome by the way! =)
So i did it, the EBU R128 JFX library, i just started a new thread about it.
Next step could be integration of EBU R128 LM into AB level matching script, we will see

Quote:
PS. There might even be some monetization potential in this tech. Here's a thread on Gearslutz advertising a similiar plugin for meager price of 99$...
Well, this functionality is very simple to implement with JSFX, so why to charge?

regards
Thomas
Old 06-07-2014, 08:30 AM   #14
TBProAudio

Quote:
I think the EBU loudness algos are meant to overcome this problem, but I'm not sure how much work it would require to implement them in JS?
So V1.5 enables ITU prefiltering. I also tested usage of full EBU R128 library :-), but does not look very promising (no real advantages, at least with the audio i´m working on).

So if there are reasons to do this i will add full EBU library to AB level matching JSFX.

regards
Thomas
Old 06-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #15
David Else

FANTASTIC! Thanks so much!

Tonight I have been trying the Witti auto_level JS and then I found this

I have a few observations that could make your plug-in even better.

1. There is a bug. When you press start/stop (space bar) everything resets as expected APART from the Post Gain dB when the plug-in in the middle has had its output reduced.

For example, I am volume matching an EQ. I make an adjustment, press space to reset the values. If the EQ volume has gone down then everything but the Post Gain dB value changes. It just gets stuck. The only way to do a real reset is to press the reset button, this is a shame as it seems natural to press space to me.

2. The Diff RMS Avg value is slightly different to the Witti plug-in even with the same RMS window. I measured that the Witti one was perfect compared to Reaper's own RMS, so there is possibly a problem?

3. There is no way to tell your plug-in to stop listening. The Witti one just somehow knows when to stop and does. It also has a scan on/off button to tell it to stop too. Once the match is perfect its great to tell the plug-in to stop, otherwise there is tiny changes going on as you listen.

4. The A/B button could be bigger

5. Is having RMS and PEAK at the same time ever a good idea? Maybe it should be one drop down menu to choose between one or the other?

Your plug-in is much better than the Witti one in that it has the A/B function, does not need 2 extra audio channels to be added to every bus and has the 1770 pre filter. Witti's one is amazing too, we are really getting spoilt for choice here.

Amazing work, thanks for this, and thanks to all the JS developers.
Old 06-08-2014, 07:38 AM   #16
TBProAudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Else View Post
1. There is a bug. When you press start/stop (space bar) everything resets as expected APART from the Post Gain dB when the plug-in in the middle has had its output reduced.

For example, I am volume matching an EQ. I make an adjustment, press space to reset the values. If the EQ volume has gone down then everything but the Post Gain dB value changes. It just gets stuck. The only way to do a real reset is to press the reset button, this is a shame as it seems natural to press space to me.
Hopefully i understood you right:-), and i tried to fix it: post gain is now reset after pressing space in Auto gain mode set to On
As Reaper still sends some samples through the engine even after stop, such samples are played with post gain 1.0 (!?!)

Quote:
2. The Diff RMS Avg value is slightly different to the Witti plug-in even with the same RMS window. I measured that the Witti one was perfect compared to Reaper's own RMS, so there is possibly a problem?
The "Diff RMS Avg" is calculated from "Final RMS Avg dB" - "Source RMS Avg dB". xxx RMS Avg is the full integrated RMS over time, no window used here. Level matching based on only 300ms did not make any sense to me, i needed to match the loudness of the complete song, or at least large parts of it. Just compare to Schwa's Audio statistics.

Quote:
3. There is no way to tell your plug-in to stop listening. The Witti one just somehow knows when to stop and does. It also has a scan on/off button to tell it to stop too. Once the match is perfect its great to tell the plug-in to stop, otherwise there is tiny changes going on as you listen.
i added the "Auto gain" button in order to switch from auto to manual (left click cycles up, right down). AutoGain off is equivalent to Wittis "scan off"
and keeps the Post gain value.
I also added the button "Hold" which pauses complete measurement.

Quote:
4. The A/B button could be bigger
:-) right, but this is a limitation of JS, only to change with new graphical controls (bitmaps)
Quote:
5. Is having RMS and PEAK at the same time ever a good idea? Maybe it should be one drop down menu to choose between one or the other?
Well, sometimes yes, depends on your plugin chain. I found it useful at least to have this option, but very seldom.

V 1.6 just released.

regards
Thomas
Old 06-08-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
David Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBProAudio View Post
Hopefully i understood you right:-), and i tried to fix it: post gain is now reset after pressing space in Auto gain mode set to On
As Reaper still sends some samples through the engine even after stop, such samples are played with post gain 1.0 (!?!)

The "Diff RMS Avg" is calculated from "Final RMS Avg dB" - "Source RMS Avg dB". xxx RMS Avg is the full integrated RMS over time, no window used here. Level matching based on only 300ms did not make any sense to me, i needed to match the loudness of the complete song, or at least large parts of it. Just compare to Schwa's Audio statistics.

i added the "Auto gain" button in order to switch from auto to manual (left click cycles up, right down). AutoGain off is equivalent to Wittis "scan off"
and keeps the Post gain value.
I also added the button "Hold" which pauses complete measurement.

:-) right, but this is a limitation of JS, only to change with new graphical controls (bitmaps)

Well, sometimes yes, depends on your plugin chain. I found it useful at least to have this option, but very seldom.

V 1.6 just released.

regards
Thomas
Thanks!!!
Old 06-08-2014, 04:45 PM   #18
David Else

I have been again playing with your excellent plug-in.

Its all working great, but i did have a little bug. Normally the Post Gain is locked when Autogain RMS mode is ON. After using the other modes (OFF/BYPASS) and typing different figures in eventually the plug-in forgot that Post Gain was meant to be locked and basically the whole plug-in stopped doing Autogain, even when in autogain mode. If was possible to move the Post Gain slider in Autogain mode and autogain was broken. I had to reload the plug-in to make it work again.

I was thinking even more ideas Hope you don't mind, feel free to not do it, just an idea.

For the Nebula plug-in, and some others, they react to the input volume. If you drive them they distort more analog style. What would be wonderful to have would be a special version of Source Gain that is linked to another Post gain that is inverted. If you add 3dB to this special Source Gain then the special Post Gain goes down 3dB. This would be done in real time independent of the Autogain of the plug-in!

At the moment you can increase the source gain BUT you need to wait for the plug-in to calculate the reduction before the levels are matched. I am talking about a slider, lets call it 'drive' that is the same function as source gain but when you turn it up or down it is compensated at the final output of the plug-in.

It would be the very first gain after the _src and the very last after the _ctrl. Turning up source turns down output by the same amount Then it is possible to immediately hear the effect of increasing or decreasing volume into a plug-in chain.

I initially assumed that was the purpose of the Source Gain and Post Gain, but i can't seem to link them and they seem to be for something else I don't see a use for myself. Maybe they could have dual modes, what they do now and my suggestion, or maybe a new new control is needed.

Basically exactly what this is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSsdMpN2yE

A 'poor man's' auto-gain wrapped around your proper auto-gain for the best of both worlds (don't know if that makes sense in German!).

I am not 100% sure how it would be done without effecting the accuracy of the proper auto-gain as any extra input will effect the plug-ins and need to be RMS measured which takes time, but maybe there could be a special mode for just doing this for real time checking of the ideal input level for plug-ins?

Cheers!

Last edited by David Else; 06-08-2014 at 05:12 PM.
David Else is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #19
Quest The Wordsmith

Wonderful
Old 06-09-2014, 08:43 AM   #20
TBProAudio

Quote:
Its all working great, but i did have a little bug. Normally the Post Gain is locked when Autogain RMS mode is ON. After using the other modes (OFF/BYPASS) and typing different figures in eventually the plug-in forgot that Post Gain was meant to be locked and basically the whole plug-in stopped doing Autogain, even when in autogain mode. If was possible to move the Post Gain slider in Autogain mode and autogain was broken. I had to reload the plug-in to make it work again.
Hmm, i was not able to get this issues, maybe you could give me a step by step description, so i can fix it, thanks.

Quote:
I was thinking even more ideas Hope you don't mind, feel free to not do it, just an idea.

For the Nebula plug-in, and some others, they react to the input volume. If you drive them they distort more analog style. What would be wonderful to have would be a special version of Source Gain that is linked to another Post gain that is inverted. If you add 3dB to this special Source Gain then the special Post Gain goes down 3dB. This would be done in real time independent of the Autogain of the plug-in!
I think i got the idea, little bit different to the goal of AB level matching. In any case i have Nebula myself (great plugin by the way) and i´m always struggling with the gain staging. So i think i can derive something for Nebula users:_)

regards
Thomas
Old 06-09-2014, 12:15 PM   #21
TBProAudio

Quote:
Basically exactly what this is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSsdMpN2yE

A 'poor man's' auto-gain wrapped around your proper auto-gain for the best of both worlds (don't know if that makes sense in German!).
So i got your point: as i said i own Nebula and it is very time consuming to set the right input gain. So, to overcome this i copied some parts from the AB Level Matching script to a new script called Auto Gain Staging JSFX (i started a new thread about it) which should exactly do what you want (AB Level Matching is designed for something different and hard to extend this way):
The script levels the input signal up to a reference level and afterwards it levels down the same amount, exactly what Nebula needs.

So finally you could wrap Auto Gain Staging around Nebula and AB Level Matching around the complete plugin chain.

Now you are able to setup the Nebula gain properly and to listen to Nebula effect at the original loudness level, which gives a much better impression what Nebula does!

I hope you like it

regards
Thomas
Old 06-10-2014, 02:18 PM   #22
sfzgeek

I haven't tried your plugin yet Thomas but I've been following this thread with interest! Thank you for sharing your work with us!

Also, I just noticed that MeterPlugs has a very similar looking plugin: http://www.meterplugs.com/perception

I wonder how it compares...
Old 06-10-2014, 09:57 PM   #23
TBProAudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfzgeek View Post
Also, I just noticed that MeterPlugs has a very similar looking plugin: http://www.meterplugs.com/perception

I wonder how it compares...
Well, you need to check yourself

Last edited by TBProAudio; 06-10-2014 at 11:13 PM.
TBProAudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 03:21 PM   #24
PitchSlap

This looks useful, thanks! I'm pretty sure I saw a similar plugin on Gearslutz going for $99!

I really wish there was some way to make level matching and proper gain staging (i.e. both your plugins) seamless and transparent within a DAW, as at the end of the day I think that would make a bigger difference to the results than other bells and whistles.
Old 06-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #25
TBProAudio

Default New version 1.8

So i updated the plugins to 1.8:
Beside some minor improvements i added automatic PDC calculation, sic! So "real" delay caused by plugin chain is determined.
And i made a controller plugin with much less sliders

Enjoy it.

regards
Thomas
Old 06-13-2014, 04:02 AM   #26
David Else

Quote:
So i updated the plugins to 1.8:
Beside some minor improvements i added automatic PDC calculation, sic! So "real" delay caused by plugin chain is determined.
And i made a controller plugin with much less sliders

Enjoy it.

regards
Thomas
Tested the new version, REALLY love the new minimal interface version! Much better, the other was a bit disturbing to use.

** update, someone agrees with me when I mentioned your plug-in here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...77659#p5777659

I think the new minimal version lacks only one thing now... right next to the bypass button on the bottom should be a button to toggle the 1770 pre filter on and off. It is then perfect

I did manage to get the 'stops working bug' again but can't seem to reproduce it. I did have both the minimal and normal interface working at the same time, so maybe this was not normal use and broke it?

Basically the plug-in just stops volume matching and the post gain slider becomes moveable. It looks like its working, the RMS levels are changing as you play in auto-gain mode, but there is no auto-gain happening. It's only happened once, and maybe it was because I had both minimal and normal receive plug-ins on at once, i don't know. Sorry I can't reproduce it for you!

Last edited by David Else; 06-13-2014 at 09:33 AM.
Old 06-13-2014, 10:17 AM   #27
TBProAudio

Quote:
Tested the new version, REALLY love the new minimal interface version! Much better, the other was a bit disturbing to use.

** update, someone agrees with me when I mentioned your plug-in here

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...77659#p5777659
BTW the scripts should also run with the beta version of ReaScript VST plugins V2.2 (so basically in any DAW with VST support)

Quote:
I think the new minimal version lacks only one thing now... right next to the bypass button on the bottom should be a button to toggle the 1770 pre filter on and off. It is then perfect
I added the prefilter "button", no problem. In addition i optimized the plugin delay measurement. Just download updated plugins (AutogainStaging is updated as well)

Quote:
I did manage to get the 'stops working bug' again but can't seem to reproduce it. I did have both the minimal and normal interface working at the same time, so maybe this was not normal use and broke it?

Basically the plug-in just stops volume matching and the post gain slider becomes moveable. It looks like its working, the RMS levels are changing as you play in auto-gain mode, but there is no auto-gain happening. It's only happened once, and maybe it was because I had both minimal and normal receive plug-ins on at once, i don't know. Sorry I can't reproduce it for you!
Hmm, strange. Of course you should use either the full or the lite version, not both at the same time (you can bypass one or the other).

I hope you can catch this bug, very strange.

regards
Thomas
Old 06-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #28
David Else

Thanks for the pre-filter! The new auto PDC is much faster too.

I am afraid the exact same bug I mentioned before happened *immediately* I loaded your new version!

The steps were:

1. load the _src plug
2. load the _cntrl plug
3. load the eq plug
4. drag the eq plug into the middle and change the settings
5. look at _cntrl plug and Post Gain now reads -0.1 (or maybe -0.01, i forget)
6. it just doesn't work

It didn't work before i set the pdc either, i did that after.

All the RMS levels are moving as the track plays but the Post Gain stays still and there is no level matching.

I have attached a screendump that shows how it looks in this crash state (I changed the Post Gain to 0 just playing about with it).

Really hope you can find this bug!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AB_Bug.jpg (37.0 KB, 1069 views)
Old 06-13-2014, 11:36 PM   #29
TBProAudio

Quote:

I am afraid the exact same bug I mentioned before happened *immediately* I loaded your new version!
Thanks for the shot, but now see it: not a bug, but a feature, becasue Autogain works only with positive values of "Dif RMS Avg". This is some kind of output level protection!
Im using the scripts mainly for mastering: in this case usually the loudness is increased, so autogain works in negative direction.
In your case loudness is decreased so autogain should work in positive direction, which is currently not working.
Let me think about how to solve this, because i want to keep output protection:-) and of course help you.

regards
Thomas
Old 06-14-2014, 12:10 AM   #30
TBProAudio

So i updated to 2.0 which removes the limitation to only negative autogain values.
By doing this you need to protect the final output, not overshooting 0dB!!

Regards
Thomas
Old 06-14-2014, 03:20 AM   #31
David Else

Quote:
So i updated to 2.0 which removes the limitation to only negative autogain values.
By doing this you need to protect the final output, not overshooting 0dB!!

Regards
Thomas
This sounds like a huge advantage, downloading now

The script posted for a bypass keyboard shortcut is fantastic, maybe you could point people in its direction or even get permission to include it in your bundle?

Cheers!
Old 06-14-2014, 03:24 AM   #32
TBProAudio

Quote:
The script posted for a bypass keyboard shortcut is fantastic, maybe you could point people in its direction or even get permission to include it in your bundle?
Cheers!
I will point people to the py-script

regards
Thomas
Old 06-14-2014, 06:53 AM   #33
Seventh

Thank you for your continuing work on this amazing plugin. Also thank you for the lite version and fixing the positive autogain issue. I shall place AB_LMLT_src and _cntrl in my default track fx.

Cheers!
Old 06-14-2014, 03:52 PM   #34
David Else

I have almost finished a 7 minute video tutorial on using this amazing plug-in!

I love it that Thomas just created this and then added user requests so quickly, its such a victory for community spirit and free software!

The video is all written and the script recorded, I just need to finish the screen casting and editing. I hope it will get more users for this plug-in and help promote TB Pro Audio

I will link it here when it's posted early next week, it even has an evil monkey to warn people of the dangers of not volume matching

Last edited by David Else; 06-14-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-14-2014, 03:56 PM   #35
Fergler

Freakin brilliant, thank you... I will use this in my guitar chain to deal with distortion gain boosts (instead of what I have now.. a JS/volume insert that is parameter modulated to turn on when I activate distortion lol)
Fergler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #36
David Else

I have done a full video tutorial for this JSFX plug-in! Check it out:

http://www.learndigitalaudio.com/blo...-free-plug-ins

Please let me know what you think
Old 06-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #37
RJHollins

Big Thanks TB for both developing AND releasing as a free plug !

This is a feature that I miss from WaveLab when using other DAWs.

I've been testing v1.8, but am interested to see how v2 works. A bit of concern regarding the:
"... updated to 2.0 which removes the limitation to only negative autogain values.
By doing this you need to protect the final output, not overshooting 0dB!!"

I see how that goes.

I would like to mention that I've also run into the 'glitch' mentioned before ... sometimes the audio gives a click and then goes silent. The only way out is to remove the 'Cntrl' plug and re-insert. I've not been able to determine how to replicate this issue as yet.

Regardless ... thanks again !

Sincerely.
RJHollins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 09:17 PM   #38
RJHollins

OH ...

Excellent video David !

THANKS!
Old 06-17-2014, 01:20 AM   #39
DarkStar

... now added to the Third-party JS FX thread:

http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...8&postcount=17
Old 06-18-2014, 01:00 AM   #40
RJHollins

Seems I've run into a bit of a snag with AB Level Matching plug ...

I use a lot of NEBULA's in my FXChain, and it seems I've hit the limit [max] on the delay compensation portion [PDC] of the plug. :|

Is there a way the code could be modified to handle larger values ??

Thanks

Last edited by RJHollins; 06-21-2014 at 03:33 PM.