Old 03-19-2018, 01:19 AM   #1
alinesku
Human being with feelings

Default Markers queue list

Hi,

Lets say I have a project with 10 songs.
At the beginning of each song there is a marker (marker 1 first song, marker 2 second song and so on).
The whole project plays without stopping it from the very beginning until the end. If something wrong occurs let's say in the middle of the 4th song and I need to re-play it, I simply hit keyboard no 4 and it jumps at the beginning on the 4th song to play it again.

Now, for future gigs, I intend not to play the songs in the same order but without changing their region position within the project. And therefore I need to use markers numbers to trigger the order of the songs.

So, my question is, how do I create a Q List to tell the project "play the songs like that: first song no 5, second song no 9, third soong no 1 and so on ?
alinesku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:04 AM   #2
cfillion

SWS Region Playlists.
cfillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 12:50 PM   #3
alinesku

Yes and no. It works just fine with SWS region playlist but there is a problem appending the region playlist to project because it does not append the different tempo change on every song.

For example:
In the reaper project I have 3 songs:1
1st at 130 bpm with tempo change inserted
2nd at 200 bpm with tempo change at the beginning of it
3rd at 120 bpm

I create a sws region playlist where I want my 3rd song to be the first, the 2nd to remain the second and the 1st to be played last. Everything ok. Now I append the playlist to project. It copies the three waves on the same track but only at the begining of first song there is marked a tempo change of 120 bpm and the other two songs are on the same 120 tempo grid. And it is not ok.
alinesku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 07:35 PM   #4
Philbo King

One way would be to open the marker list and renumber them to the new order. No need to move the songs around that way.
Philbo King is offline   Reply With Quote