Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > Recording Technologies and Techniques

Old 09-24-2018, 08:04 AM   #81
Tod
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
Thanks. We need to start a fund to get someone to write a VST/AU plugin for SMD! Or maybe I should try using the sforzando version. It's definitely worth the trouble.
Ha ha, well, that's a pretty expensive proposition. I think Kontakt is the best platform for it, and yes, the
sfrzando version is the one I recommend if you don't have Kontakt, it has DFD mode and uses way less memory, you
can easily use the full kit without any problems.
Tod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 03:13 PM   #82
Sagittary

Hi everyone!
I'm fascinated by this project but for the life of me, I can't get this set to run. I managed to get the reaper version (all others require access permit) but when I open the project template, There's no Reasamplonic5k, and by golly I can't even tell where are the sounds coming from when you just press play.

Would be awesome if someone gave pointers to what's up with this intriguing sample library. I know it's been a while, but hopefully...
Sagittary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 03:25 AM   #83
dahya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
Hi everyone!
I'm fascinated by this project but for the life of me, I can't get this set to run. I managed to get the reaper version (all others require access permit) but when I open the project template, There's no Reasamplonic5k, and by golly I can't even tell where are the sounds coming from when you just press play.

Would be awesome if someone gave pointers to what's up with this intriguing sample library. I know it's been a while, but hopefully...
I believe that the drum tracks are hidden, so go to View - > Track Manager, and un-hide them.
dahya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 12:44 PM   #84
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
Hi everyone!

Were you able to get all the reaper files Sagittary? If you did then you should have some project files that have everything loaded.

I'm assuming you downloaded from this link?
https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=150868
Old 06-23-2022, 05:21 AM   #85
Diamondrecords

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
Were you able to get all the reaper files Sagittary? If you did then you should have some project files that have everything loaded.

I'm assuming you downloaded from this link?

Hi, Do you know where I can get the manual? I downloaded the files from the SM drum website and click the link to grant acess to the manual but never got a response. Does anyone have the 21 page manual or is there anotherway to get it?.

I got the project file template from the SM drum website. I see here that there is a template for the stereo samples (on the first page of this forum). It also take me to a page to have access. Is it possible to get the project template file as well?

Thanks

Last edited by Diamondrecords; 06-23-2022 at 07:43 AM.
Diamondrecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM   #86
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondrecords View Post
Hi, Do you know where I can get the manual? I downloaded the files from the SM drum website and click the link to grant acess to the manual but never got a response. Does anyone have the 21 page manual or is there anotherway to get it?.

I got the project file template from the SM drum website. I see here that there is a template for the stereo samples (on the first page of this forum). It also take me to a page to have access. Is it possible to get the project template file as well?

Thanks
what version are you wanting Diamondrecords?

I think you would be better off getting everything from this link.

If you have any problems let me know.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #87
Diamondrecords

Quote:
what version are you wanting Diamondrecords?

I think you would be better off getting everything from this link.

If you have any problems let me know.

Hi Tod, I am missing the SM Drums stereo drums (sample) and also SM Drums for reaper project files for RS5k.

Both of those links tae me to a google drive that requires acess. I sent the acces request but got no confirmation by mail as stated on the link.

Thanks
Diamondrecords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM   #88
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondrecords View Post
Hi Tod, I am missing the SM Drums stereo drums (sample) and also SM Drums for reaper project files for RS5k.

Both of those links tae me to a google drive that requires acess. I sent the acces request but got no confirmation by mail as stated on the link.

Thanks
Okay, I'll check that out and get back.
Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM   #89
Tod

Quote:
Okay, I'll check that out and get back.
Do these work for you?

SMDrums STereo (Samples).zip>>===========
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...zjG0pF0jzgn0BA

SMDrums Reaper Proj files.zip>>
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8s...zFgfp7HD3HNzmw

I don't know why the links on that page aren't working, I just checked them and they are setup so that anyone with the link can get them.

So were these all that you needed?
Old Today, 03:09 AM   #90
ivansc

I just tried them & even signed into my google account, I got the "we`re sorry but" message on both of them.
Old Today, 01:10 PM   #91
Tod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
I just tried them & even signed into my google account, I got the "we`re sorry but" message on both of them.
Thank you my friend, I just checked for the 3rd time and they are all set up with "Anyone who has the link" can access them.

I have an account for my Google drive and I just contacted them. Hopefully this will get cleared up.