Old 07-11-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Big Noise
Human being with feelings

Default Les Studio Folder Location?

So I like Nanardo's Les Studio theme but can't seem to find a button where you can add a folder to control multiple tracks with one fader. Like to add a folder on a track and close it on another to say have just a drum section. Is there another way to do that? Thanks!
Big Noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #2
gofer
-blänk-

I'm assuming that's a v4 theme? I am leaving this thread here anyway, as the answer is possible in v3.x as well.

In v4 a themer can decide to not include buttons in the tcp if he thinks they are not needed.
You can still create folder structures by drag and drop tracks. I find that a lot more convenient in most cases anyway. Watch for that horizontal line that appears when you drag a track header up-/downward, indicating where the track will end up when you drop it. There is an area where that line will indent on the left side. That indicates that a folder will be created when you drop the track right there.

Also, if you have SWS extensions installed, they include a set of actions related to folder structures you could use.
gofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Big Noise

Aha! Thanks so much! Will give that a go when I get home tonight. Appreciate the help!!
Big Noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
Kraig-800i

Default reaper 4 editing

Would love to give theme building a try BUT.. I'm at a complete loss at how to do it. Is there any tutorials or web pages dedicated to it ?