Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > REAPER Compatibility

Old 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
bmwerx
Human being with feelings

Default "Stop" and "Pause" issues on transport

I've had several crashes and a few windows crashes while pressing either the pause and/or the stop buttons on the transport. I'm new at Reaper honestly, and when the system freezes up on me, frustration gushes through my veins at lightning speed and I begin to get hot flashes. Upon reboot of either the program or, my pc the project seems to run fine. For a while.

I know, I don't know how it all works and the system is new. Could be Reaper and my OS just getting aquainted with eachother? Don't know.I confess that, I have not studied the manual and am whoefully unfamiliar with where exactly everthing is located and until I find everything, and what and why Cockos has titled all the tools, processes and behaviors in all the dropdowns, I'll be spending many,many hours before we're actually able to record anything serious. First, we would like to resolve the crashing issue on the transport.

Thanks in advance for any clues.

Anybody know what I'm doing to make this happen?

HP 720gig hd
3+gigs ram
750 watt int. amp
4 core proc.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:05 AM   #2
Ollie
Super Moderator (no feelings)

Sorry for the late reply. A crash log (check the bit about Event Viewer here: http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=36653) could help finding the source of the problem. Also please list all plugins you're using in the crashing project.
Ollie is offline   Reply With Quote