Go Back   Cockos Incorporated Forums > REAPER Forums > newbieland

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2011, 08:20 PM   #1
italy2012
Human being with feelings

Default Rendering Addictive Drums Midi to separate Audio tracks.

I've been searching the forums for a basic answer to this for about two weeks and figured it's time to just ask on my own.

If there is another thread on this on this please forgive me.

" what I'd like to do is render the drum tracks I created in Reapers Midi Editor with Addictive Drums or EZD to their own tracks. For example, Kick (Audio Track), Snare (Audio Track), etc. Instead of exporting all to 1 file, I'd like to render them as individual tracks then mix each audio to my liking and mix-down to one audio drum track after that. Vox, Guitar, Bass, I have covered."

I know it's not the orthodox-ed way but it is a method I used a few years ago and it just works for me. But all that was using a combination of Cool Edit, WaveLab, and FL Studio (don't ask why). However, even if I was going to use the same software today for the same purpose it could never beat the speed of creating my drum grooves with AD/EZD and Reaper. I'm just missing this tiny much needed peace to the puzzle.

I have already created a full drum groove using addictive drums and reaper and I'm just stuck. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by italy2012; 09-24-2011 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Grammer
italy2012 is offline   Reply With Quote